Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (7633 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by contactmorak: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some ladies are so insecure with their boyfriends. They don’t know that taming a cheating boyfriend is one of the hardest things on the planet. Check out this leaked WhatsApp conversation and see what this lady ordered her boyfriend to do to prove his faithfulness..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/see-what-lady-ordered-boyfriend-to-do.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by contactmorak: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na waooo
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Prodigee: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
No be small thing.
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
And she still did not believe

Some girls and insecurity tho

1 Like

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by HQuadreal: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lwkmd.
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by seunlly(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm sure the chat is also photoshoped. biko#

10 Likes

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Cadamlk: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Which kain thing be this? undecided undecided undecided Relationships like this dont last.
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Dyt(f): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by eyeview: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
I will advise whoever this youngman is to run away from such a girl. She's a disaster waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by gentility16(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin the babe doesn't trust that guy one bit
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by dikerebel(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
nawa oh for some girls .
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by marsoden: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fake chat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by LadyAimy: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
And him still dey talk of love.. Ode
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make the guy no worry. Small time he will be asked to carry a very hot pot of soup and the result will be bald head.

3 Likes

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
The girl dey craze
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Readwarn(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:
Thanks for not being scammed
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
lolz i know a girl like dz.... insecurity level 1000/100
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Duchessree(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
lol grin
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by GentlemanUnltd: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
And the foolish guy did? *sigh*
They haven't given birth to that woman that will dare command me just like this girl did for any reason.
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Hillzy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na wa o, upon say d idiot do watin she ask she still no believe am say he dey house

1 Like

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Jaynom(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just run

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:
Exactly
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by maverickdude(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself with a fake chat undecided
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Trust is an important ingredient for any relationship to last...
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by austine4real(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
lala see ya life outside
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by macfish101(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
I see too many bull sheet diz days....seems I'm on bull sheet sight seeing..... maka why I no trust dat gal for not trusting that boy....tell the gal make she post her own too.
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Olodo grin

He doesn't know the difference between right and left gringrin
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by vchykp(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
its worth it, guys bad gan
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by yemsai(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol...very funny
Re: See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) by domdan13(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read / Shameless Lady Steps Out Almost Unclad (photo) / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.