Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) (57195 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
They should be killed immediately after their confessional statements
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:

HOW ONE LINE CAN SPOIL A WHOLE BUNCH OF WORDS shocked angry
u again just tell me, why u hate transformation gej?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nworanco(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
CAPTURING AND PARADING INNOCENT CITIZENS AS BOKO BOYS WILL DO THIS COALITION FORCES NO GOOD. THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE IN SAMBISA. THEY SHOULD GO THERE AND FREE THESE GUYS undecided

U novice , mambisa forest is now under clearing of BOKO boys by Na. This pic is from the camerounian army, ok read b/4 talking nonsense .
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
[b][/b] where is buhari. ........
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Where is buhari because water don pass gari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:
Oga,general is stronger than the drunken master occupying aso rock. March28...Loading

Stop dreaming because buhrai is dying***
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by medamillion(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
kingslly:
The funny thing about your post is that you just did the same thing you claimed to be against,you just tries to score cheap political points by claiming GEJ is only fighting BH because of election......#heightofhypocrisy
It's not about scoring cheap political points, events have shown that GEJ is not that type of leader we want

View the thread below and see how Nogerians have suffered under GEJ
https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
u again just tell me, why u hate transformation gej?
MIND YOU BRO...
AINT SUPPORTING NO PARTY....ON A NEUTRAL GROUND..
IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE OF CHECKING MY POST I PICK OUT THE TWO CANDIDATES FLAWS AND WEAKNESS AND MAKE IT GLARING FOR VOTERS TO SEE..

GOOD DAY smiley
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
argon500:
I wonder why they are captured and not killed! Please eliminate all of them no need of trials they should all die

Kill them kill them!!!

DONT JOKE WITH A PHD HOLDER and A FORMER LECTURER.

SOME PEOPLE CALLED HIM CLUELESS BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO LET HIS ENEMIES LIVE.
A PRESIDENT WITH A SOFT HEART.

OH BUHARI WHERE ARE THOU?
OH APC WHAT IS YOUR STREHNGTH
A JSSCE DROPOUT CHALLENGING A PHD HOLDER.

it baffles me that buhari objective for contesting 2015 election is only centerd on stopping his own TERRORRISM ATTACK
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
omenka:
I hope they shoot them in the balls and disable their diicks before sending them to the world beyond!! angry

If they shoot and destroy the balls, how would they make use of the pending 72virgins over there?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by princehrt(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO WONDER, SO THIS IS WHAT MAKES BUHARI TO HAVE HBP, SEE THEM VERY DIRTY HUMAN BEIGNS, THEY CAN'T EVEN BATH
na so my bros
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
[b][/b] where is buhari. ........

Buhari is no where to be Found cos his dirty men (bh) re dying merciless

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by jungleluv(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Please kindly fill in the blank space.

South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?
Olori Agbero omo ita
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by faladeSM1132(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Beesluv:

professional thug

Pray to your God to ever let you be in the half of where FAYOSE stay today;
i can understand why you hate him so much - and we can not all be in thesame political party ; forget about all what he has been saying about Buhari today,
by tomorrow you'll still see all of them eating together that is what our leader turn us to
may God help our great land Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by goshen26: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hope they don't want to play politics
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
MIND YOU BRO...
AINT SUPPORTING NO PARTY....ON A NEUTRAL GROUND..
IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE OF CHECKING MY POST I PICK OUT THE TWO CANDIDATES FLAWS AND WEAKNESS AND MAKE IT GLARING FOR VOTERS TO SEE..

GOOD DAY smiley
kk bro, have a blessed day ahead
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by slim147(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
WhAT I JUST CANT COMPREHEND IS HOW SAD AND HEARTH BROKEN SOME PEOPLE BECOMES HEARING THAT GEJ IS WINNING FIGHT OVER THIS DEAMONS.. JUST READ SOME COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL COME TO REALISE THAT THE DEVIL HAS ACTUALY TAKEN OVER THE HEART AND MIND OF SOME PEOPLE THAT THEY NOW BECOME AGENTS OF DEAMONS, ENEMY OF PROGRESS AND ANDN AND .... I DONT EVEN EVEN KNOW HOW MORE TO QUALIFY THEM. THIS IS PATHETIC REALLY.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME NIGERIAN.. WE WANT TO JOIN HANDS FIGHT THIS BLOOD HUNGARY MONSTERS , BUT SOME PEOPLE KEEP INCINUATING GEJ IS DOING ALL THIS SO HE CAN WIN ELECTION.. THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT HAVE BUHARI DONE TO WIN THIS ELECTION? WHAT POSITIVE IMPACT HAS HE MADE TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM, WHAT HAS HE DONE TO OUR ROADS, RAILWAY, PETROLEUM, JOBS AND ETC I WOULD RATHER VOTE SOMEONE WHO'S FIGHTING BOKO HARAM SO TO WIN ELECTION , TO SOMEONE WHO'S ONLY ABOUT CRITICIZING THE GOVERNMENT AND PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH ONLY AFTER HE BECOMES PRESIDENT..
NOTE: I DONT GIVE A HOOK APC OR PDP BULLSHIT.. WE ALL HAVE EARS, EYES AND BRAIN .. LISTEN, SEE AND UNDERSTAND . SHIKENA
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nagoma(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
The GEJ boys now in trouble;

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by ehispapa(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Please kindly fill in the blank space.

South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?

Please stop spamming pages with this your childish write up. Fayose is a grduate with HND. Those you quoted as medical doctors and engineers are also graduate. What is your point actually ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by argon500: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
OILOFGLADNESS:

DONT JOKE WITH A PHD HOLDER and A FORMER LECTURER.

SOME PEOPLE CALLED HIM CLUELESS BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO LET HIS ENEMIES LIVE.
A PRESIDENT WITH A SOFT HEART.

OH BUHARI WHERE ARE THOU?
OH APC WHAT IS YOUR STREHNGTH
A JSSCE DROPOUT CHALLENGING A PHD HOLDER.

it baffles me that buhari objective for contesting 2015 election is only centerd on stopping his own TERRORRISM ATTACK

Why are you guys reasoning like this? So you mean you were happy how Boko haram killed so many people for 6 years. though I am very happy with the crushing of Boko haram and I still expect more but that doesn't mean GEJ is weak
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nagoma(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
slim147:
WhAT I JUST CANT COMPREHEND IS HOW SAD AND HEARTH BROKEN SOME PEOPLE BECOMES HEARING THAT GEJ IS WINNING FIGHT OVER THIS DEAMONS.. JUST READ SOME COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL COME TO REALISE THAT THE DEVIL HAS ACTUALY TAKEN OVER THE HEART AND MIND OF SOME PEOPLE THAT THEY NOW BECOME AGENTS OF DEAMONS, ENEMY OF PROGRESS AND ANDN AND .... I DONT EVEN EVEN KNOW HOW MORE TO QUALIFY THEM. THIS IS PATHETIC REALLY.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME NIGERIAN.. WE WANT TO JOIN HANDS FIGHT THIS BLOOD HUNGARY MONSTERS , BUT SOME PEOPLE KEEP INCINUATING GEJ IS DOING ALL THIS SO HE CAN WIN ELECTION.. THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT HAVE BUHARI DONE TO WIN THIS ELECTION? WHAT POSITIVE IMPACT HAS HE MADE TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM, WHAT HAS HE DONE TO OUR ROADS, RAILWAY, PETROLEUM, JOBS AND ETC I WOULD RATHER VOTE SOMEONE WHO'S FIGHTING BOKO HARAM SO TO WIN ELECTION , TO SOMEONE WHO'S ONLY ABOUT CRITICIZING THE GOVERNMENT AND PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH ONLY AFTER HE BECOMES PRESIDENT..
NOTE: I DONT GIVE A HOOK APC OR PDP BULLSHIT.. WE ALL HAVE EARS, EYES AND BRAIN .. LISTEN, SEE AND UNDERSTAND . SHIKENA

No doubt the soldiers are now doing a good job. But GEJ wasted 6 years and 15000lives and only prospect of losing election made him aware that a president is an employee and must work. We are not voting him anyway. As election doesn't happen everyday.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Dayanky(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Power rule absolute power rule absolutely. Fire den A̶̲̥̅ℓℓ, and dont forget iŞ̲̣̥ forwad GEJ till 2019. Pε̲̣̣̣̥ącε̲̣̣̣̥ >:/!.2 9ja. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by richardomoko: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you know if all really are boko haram insurgents? Please don't be quick to shed blood. Let's even get information from them first.
argon500:
I wonder why they are captured and not killed! Please eliminate all of them no need of trials they should all die

Kill them kill them!!!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nagoma(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
15,000 lives lost 3 million refugees and soldiers sent out with no weapons to just die before Jona woke up and needed to win election. We know the pains. GEJ should not get even one vote north of the Niger.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Icecomrade: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
medamillion:
As we all condemn BokoHaram, the questions we should ask with proclivity is that
"What are the rationale behind the emergence of BokoHaram? Is it education, religion, or it's all politcs.
By knowing the true source of their emergence, we can prevent the possibilty of having this kind of demonic group in future.

Some "nitwit" will come here trying to score cheap political points and start saying "Buhari is a terrorist","APC is terrorists party", rather than look into what is Boko Haram, What brought about BokoHaram.

GEJ is not fighting BokoHaram now because he loves Nigeria or he give a damn, he is fighting them now because he wants to win election.

Nigerians Be wise. #iHavedecided

YOU ARE A BLOODY BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZER. ITS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE AFFILIATION WITH THE TERRORIST GROUP.

YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOU RAISED, DONT COME HERE PRETENDING.

THOSE WHO HUNT BH WILL SOON FIND YOU WHERE YOU ARE HIDING AND MAKE SURE YOU FACE JUSTICE.

YOU AND YOUR COHORTS DREAMT YOU WILL THIS WAR FOREVER, SORRY, DARKNESS CAN NEVER OVERTAKE LIGHT

GENENUINE NIGERIAN WILL CONTINUE TO COMMEND AND SUPPORT THE THE EFFORTS OF THE MILITARY, COALITION FORCES AND THE GOVERNMENT

GOD BLESSS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by argon500: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
richardomoko:
Do you know if all really are boko haram insurgents? Please don't be quick to shed blood. Let's even get information from them first.

I don't even want to know.. Kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Oceemo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
CAPTURING AND PARADING INNOCENT CITIZENS AS BOKO BOYS WILL DO THIS COALITION FORCES NO GOOD. THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE IN SAMBISA. THEY SHOULD GO THERE AND FREE THESE GUYS undecided
pls dnt tell me u are sane or an opposition I mean party cus u dnt sound sane in mind so u better reiterate ur statement cus If said this cus u an apc I guess u not part of d apc we yearn for if u see good commend if u see bad that's when u reproof.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kill them all. BBOG!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Demmzy15(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Darlduchi:

Hey little minded fellow, Even your uneducated general and his APC gangs of Almajiris knew that the bomb blast in Kaduna was orchestrated to exonerate him from the Islamic militant that he is, same way Sanusi orchestrated his in Kano. while Buhari fortified himself and assured of his safety before the explosion, Sanusi in the other hand choose to stay away from the scene. The commonality between this two events been that Buhari and Sanusi survived at the expense of the untaught just like the writer of this pathetic post in defense of a common criminal.

Atleast PDP is using reason and logic to take take your Almajiri general out in contrast to snatching power at gun point like he did to shehu shagari. Unfortunately for him and untaught like your self, your effort to re-write history is ended in futility.
Another desperate comment from "suffering and smiling" dude! Because he didn't die in the explosion means he is a member right?! Nice analogy, no wonder GEJ tried to explain how "stealing is not corruption".

This shows how u are low minded (better enrol in GEJ's Al Majiri school), Buhari was a military man. I can't blame him, Shagari's government was extremely corrupt and he had to be removed!!! Get it into ur light indomie compressed brain, he was a MILITARY MAN!!! All your propagandas against him continue to fail, from the way PDP and it's supporters interact I can sense great amount of desperation. Maybe it's because they are about to lose!! !!

You hate Buhari for the following reasons:-
*He's a Muslim(religious Bigot)
*He's from the North(Tribalism at work)

No other reasons apart from these two, but you use politics to shamelessly cover-up. But remember that even if God wants to send a Savior, he might not be from your tribe or religion but from anywhere!!! This happened during the time of King Cyrus when he helped the Jews and when the Christian Ethiopian King helped the Muslims!!! !
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good job! smiley ...but why are they still alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.