Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) (57197 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by leofab(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluspencer:

Look Mr olodo a.k.a Aburo Jonathan A.k.a omoshe Mr clueless. See its a shame on Nigeria that soldier from Cameroon can travel dis far, shame that chadian and Niger army saved our territory. Both chad and Niger has a joint GDP of 2billion dollars and our sleeping soldier who are claiming the victory of chad of cameroon has a bugdet of I trillion naira last year. Nigeria is gradually becoming the sick giant of africa and our useless and un productive population is disturbing the world @ large. Imagine Dubai places emabargo on Nigerians.
thunder fire that your foreign mouth....fool;

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oceemo:
pls dnt tell me u are sane or an opposition I mean party cus u dnt sound sane in mind so u better reiterate ur statement cus If said this cus u an apc I guess u not part of d apc we yearn for if u see good commend if u see bad that's when u reproof.

GO AND DIE undecided
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by skankyswanky: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Please kindly fill in the blank space.

South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?
PROPHET
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by medamillion(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Icecomrade:

YOU ARE A BLOODY BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZER. ITS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE AFFILIATION WITH THE TERRORIST GROUP.

YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOU RAISED, DONT COME HERE PRETENDING.

THOSE WHO HUNT BH WILL SOON FIND YOU WHERE YOU ARE HIDING AND MAKE SURE YOU FACE JUSTICE.

YOU AND YOUR COHORTS DREAMT YOU WILL THIS WAR FOREVER, SORRY, DARKNESS CAN NEVER OVERTAKE LIGHT

GENENUINE NIGERIAN WILL CONTINUE TO COMMEND AND SUPPORT THE THE EFFORTS OF THE MILITARY, COALITION FORCES AND THE GOVERNMENT

GOD BLESSS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS GEJ

See what GEJ has turned you into, just imagine the way you type everything all CAPS even when you can't see me, if you see me I know you would have threatened me with a broken bottle.

GEJ has been an invisble BOKO HARAM, "bokoHaramizing" Nigerians since 4 years ago.

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been
"BokoHaramized" under GEJ as created by your new found hero https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan

If any of your relation happens to be victims of that event, you won't have been coming here to shout GEJ TILL...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by hasshams: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Balkan:

Abokki go and rot in hell.
You are a disgrace to Nigeria
Smelly looking Abokii like you
hahahaha empty skull,illiterate from the southern pathetic creatures,the hell you called fits no one else but you and your likes who failed to distinguish their ways of thinking and action from that of an Animal.foolish thing.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Objektive: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
BUT HE IS STILL JUNIOUR TO JAGABAN.........................EVEN WITH AWOLOWO CAP AND EYE GLASSES.

Caseless:
he's a professor of 'thuggery' and 'agberoism'.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls take me to d plc...n borrow me arrow...lets me give all of dem tribal marks frm stomach to d back.....chikana
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by dorodee(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

..........?

APC lies Buster?!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by beelon1020(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good job my Nigeria Army pls send this massage to the ISIS, Nigeria is a no go area for them, we have zero tolerance for terrorism.

argon500:
I wonder why they are captured and not killed! Please eliminate all of them no need of trials they should all die

Kill them kill them!!!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Objektive: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MY FRIEND, GEJ I MUST VOTE TILL MY LAST BLOOD. YOU HAVE ONLY ONE VOTERS( THAT IS IF YOU HAVE OH) CARD AND NOTHING ELSE.

U.S REFUSED TO GIVE HIM WEAPONS TO FIGHT BUT NOW, THEY ARE NOW BEGGING TO JOIN THE COALITION AFTER WE HAVE BEGAN TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST THEM.

YOUR PARALLEL GOVERNMENT ARMY IS BEING WASTED FROM LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE.............DEAL WITH IT. CRY IN SILENCE IF YOU MUST BUT THE COAST IS CLEAR.

WHERE IS YOU FAILBUHARI? HBP DUE TO HIS WASTED ARMY......................HE CANT EVEN STAY IN NIGERIA.............WENT 2WKS BEFORE A CONFERENCE THAT HE WAS NOT SCHEDULED TO SPEAK.................DULLARD WEY NOR FIT PASS MATHS.

nagoma:

No doubt the soldiers are now doing a good job. But GEJ wasted 6 years and 15000lives and only prospect of losing election made him aware that a president is an employee and must work. We are not voting him anyway. As election doesn't happen everyday.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Jaycool18(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
speak2emmalex:
This are the kind of pictures that sent Buhari to emergency room in UK. Kill them all No retreat No surrender!!

BUHARI is a bloody terrorist

Before I forget, GEJ till 2019
grin lol...u wicked
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by 1oracle(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluspencer:

Look Mr olodo a.k.a Aburo Jonathan A.k.a omoshe Mr clueless. See its a shame on Nigeria that soldier from Cameroon can travel dis far, shame that chadian and Niger army saved our territory. Both chad and Niger has a joint GDP of 2billion dollars and our sleeping soldier who are claiming the victory of chad of cameroon has a bugdet of I trillion naira last year. Nigeria is gradually becoming the sick giant of africa and our useless and un productive population is disturbing the world @ large. Imagine Dubai places emabargo on Nigerians.
That's the main reason why you should support Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dem plenty wella oooo
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by patpaul: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
CAPTURING AND PARADING INNOCENT CITIZENS AS BOKO BOYS WILL DO THIS COALITION FORCES NO GOOD. THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE IN SAMBISA. THEY SHOULD GO THERE AND FREE THESE GUYS undecided
From the way you talk, you are one of them. you really know them, so please can you lead the way ?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
argon500:
I wonder why they are captured and not killed! Please eliminate all of them no need of trials they should all die

Kill them kill them!!!

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by FrankOguns(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls kill them all so we will know the ones remaining.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by zudozz: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cameroonians do not even like Nigerian not to talk of a terrorist Nigerian. They ll kill them after parading them n d good news 4 them is that they ll end up in their imaginary paradise n they ll get their 99 virgins n bleep enuf with their uncircumcised toothprickk!

someone said they dont look like Nigerian..do notherners look like human beens not 2 talk of Nigerians?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Beesluv: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Pray to your God to ever let you be in the half of where FAYOSE stay today;
i can understand why you hate him so much - and we can not all be in thesame political party ; forget about all what he has been saying about Buhari today,
by tomorrow you'll still see all of them eating together that is what our leader turn us to
may God help our great land Nigeria

What's this one saying?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by babestella: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

..........?

CIA.
Don't worry Fayose is waiting for your pathetic APC party to release another fake info so he could counter it. APC is a party full of terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Thetruthsayer: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
kill them with no mercy, they also has no mercy on innocent lives grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by babestella: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Objektive:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MY FRIEND, GEJ I MUST VOTE TILL MY LAST BLOOD. YOU HAVE ONLY ONE VOTERS( THAT IS IF YOU HAVE OH) CARD AND NOTHING ELSE.

U.S REFUSED TO GIVE HIM WEAPONS TO FIGHT BUT NOW, THEY ARE NOW BEGGING TO JOIN THE COALITION AFTER WE HAVE BEGAN TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST THEM.

YOUR PARALLEL GOVERNMENT ARMY IS BEING WASTED FROM LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE.............DEAL WITH IT. CRY IN SILENCE IF YOU MUST BUT THE COAST IS CLEAR.

WHERE IS YOU FAILBUHARI? HBP DUE TO HIS WASTED ARMY......................HE CANT EVEN STAY IN NIGERIA.............WENT 2WKS BEFORE A CONFERENCE THAT HE WAS NOT SCHEDULED TO SPEAK.................DULLARD WEY NOR FIT PASS MATHS.

Hahahaha, you are even promoting the cow general. He never wrote exams ni talk more of passing any subject

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

..........?
na tout him be now
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Sajio(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
The bokoharam Alah must be very dirty... imagine the kind of people fighting for him! very ugly and dirty.. No wonder all they know is killing cos their heart is as dirty as they look.. prophet doh cos I know u (prophet Muhammed) will be crying wherever he is now.. kill dem all!! Gej until buhari retire.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Mega72(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
God is n our side..ride on please!!we shall conquer.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

..........?
5) Ekiti State Governor ....agbero
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nagoma(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Objektive:

No sensible northerner will vote the clueless brute. Let's see how Ijaw can force incompetence and corruption on the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nagoma(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Objektive:

No sensible northerner will vote the clueless brute. Let's see how Ijaw can vote in that corrupt fisherman again. Never again , even if he empties the whole of Nigerian treasury and gave it out as bribe we can't vote a criminal and common thief as president again.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by stankezzy: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
see it

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by playpaz: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari, APC and their western supporters wanted a replay of what happened with Lybia, but Gej is wiser than all of them put together.
these men you see are mercenaries.

Gej till 2019!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by ezeuju1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Get your facts right, that is Chad, not Cameroon.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Orji3(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
argon500:

Kill them kill them!!!

Ekpa...! Ekpa..!! (yoruba movie) grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by oluspencer(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
leofab:
thunder fire that your foreign mouth....fool;

Amadioha will strike u if u bring war, hunger and destruction back to the East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.