Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Families: Blessing Or Something Else? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Families: Blessing Or Something Else? (1051 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Is Life A Blessing Or A Curse ? Or Just Pointless / Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by tinard(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2006
Most of the time, we don't get along with our families, we often don't do business with them or lend them money. Sometimes we don't even talk to them but we still live with them, donate blood or kidney,help them in time of trouble.

Do we just put up with them because we have to or do we just love them and as is populary known "we hurt the ones we love".Is it just one member of your family that you don't get along with or all of them, share your thoughts.

Sometimes we have friends that we do all this for but we still don't regard them as family. Can a special friend take the place of families for ppl who maybe do not know their family or never get on with their family or has been excommunicated by their family?

Should we just ditch our family and seek solitude amongst the friends that are really true or do we have to stick with our family true tick and thin regardless of what they think of us or what we think of them or our relationship with them.
Re: Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by mamaput(f): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2006
I always tell my sister , If she was not my sister we will never have been friends.
We cannot pick our family but we can pick our friends.
But if it comes to a life and death matter we pick our family .
As they say Blood is ticker than water.
It has happened often enough that some kind of friends try to come between my sister and i , thinking they can scatter us to become best friend to one of us. They think they have easy game because we do not get on that good.
But then they are in for a bad suprise , because even if we do not get along, in times of need we back up each other to the bitter end.And nothing can come between us.

To say we do not get along is a wrong statement, WE have nothing in common.

The mistake is people expect us to be the same because we are Family. But they forget we were all born independent of each other
Re: Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by iice(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2006
Hmmmmm yeah families can be a pain sometimes
Re: Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by adeniyi1st(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2006
It all depend on the woman at home, she need to work out interesting things that will make the man always willing to come home, and always willing to reveal and do business with her. On the other hand, the man should learn how to appreciate the woman ideas and contributions at home.

Get more info from www.familyonlinebiz.com
Re: Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2006
Same goes for the reverse, i.e the man at home and the woman at her work. tongue
Re: Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by Seun(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2006
Moved to Family
Re: Families: Blessing Or Something Else? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2006
families are blessings even though there are ups and downs,and there are some that can really be a pain in the butt,i still love my family very much and love to have them around me cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Man Enough / Why Are Majority Of Nigerian Men Involved In Extra-marital Affair / Wedding Day Deception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.