Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin (2732 Views)

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by osisi3(f): 4:11am On Jan 09, 2009
stanford.edu/group/womenscourage/cgi-bin/blogs/middle_east/2008/10/31/virginity-in-the-arab-world/

Virginity in the Arab World
While living in Egypt, I knew two Egyptians who had been in a relationship for a little over two years, but weren’t married. He, Walid, was 24 and she, Heba, was 22. They’d met in university, and were now working full time. Heba once called me after she’d had a fight with Walid, and explained to me that she’d asked him what the future of their relationship was. She told me he’d said he couldn’t marry her, because she wasn’t a virgin. The irony was that he knew that he was the only man she’d ever had any sexual relations with.
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by Hauwa1: 4:25am On Jan 09, 2009
i say again ladies close ya thighs until he walks you down the aisle. no time for nonsense.
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by TOYOSI20(f): 4:26am On Jan 09, 2009
Now thats one confused and cluessless guy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by dayokanu(m): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2009
Guess he figured virginity is renewable
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 09, 2009
She's better off without the fool.
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by beninman(m): 4:38am On Jan 09, 2009
Only God can even save that girl at this point because she can even be sentence to death by hanging! I will adverse you to remove their names from this forum. This world not have happen to her if she where a Christian you know it! A Christian can live her not because she is not a virgin but something else. Those people culture say the family must see something when their children marry! But Christian families don't ask to see anything when our children marry.
That girl need to be careful from now on.
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by H2O2: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2009
what a coon!
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by sexyLeamon(f): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2009
stupid ass I thank God for her
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by bubblegum(f): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2009
d man is sick!!!
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by izeek(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2009
well the dude is kinda dumb,

but d girl also knws the tradition of thier ppl, why did she indulge in the act b4 the time?

both are to blame.
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by yimiton(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2009
outright nonsense.
This is what annoys me about these hypocrites. Now, probably no man will marry that girl because she's not a virgin but what about the man who's been sleeping with this girl, will anyone ask to see 'something' on his wedding day to ascertain weather or not he's a virgin. It's unfortunate this is the case but if the guy really loved the girl and knew he couldn't marry her if she's not a virgin on her wedding day, he would have kept his rode under key and lock! or he should plan with this girl to make sure his family sees 'something' on their wedding day. Ketchup is still very much in the market! No, maybe they'll see through that, what about chicken blood!
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by tRoOE(f): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2009
I say make she kill hurt that asshole
Slice his d ick into tiny pieces, bake them for breakfast sausage
What a slowpoke, but the girl in question is at fault too jare
Knowing their culture, why did she agree to sleep with him in the 1st place
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by Riskie(f): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2009
Behavior of the typical Arab male. The women never learn. Now her people are likely going to marry her off to some poor smelly old dude to hide the "shame".

The so called virgin(s) that he may marry thereafter are likely to have been handmade by the finest French plastic surgeons. The one thing that really pisses me off about these people is their hypocrisy when it comes to this issue. The man gets to go around taking advantage of other women yet wants to marry an untouched one. Well I guess the women too are learning how to eat their cake and have it too.

beninman:

Only God can even save that girl at this point because she can even be sentence to death by hanging! I will adverse you to remove their names from this forum. This world not have happen to her if she where a Christian you know it! A Christian can live her not because she is not a virgin but something else. Those people culture say the family must see something when their children marry! But Christian families don't ask to see anything when our children marry.
That girl need to be careful from now on.

This issue has less to do with religion and everything to do with the culture. Even the Christian Arabs have this attitude about virginity.

*Hauwa*:

i say again ladies close ya thighs until he walks you down the aisle. no time for nonsense.

Seconded!
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by proo212(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hymenoplasty is a big issue among Turkish women here. A documentary i watched showed someone going for one before she got married.
Re: Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2009
stillwater:

She's better off without the fool.

I echo that, what a pathetic looser, angry

(1) (Reply)

Condom Found In Car. / Could He Be Denying The Existence Of His Kids? / Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.