Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (47906 Views)

Breaking!! Apc Endorse President Buhari For A Second Tenure: See Why / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Janetozi(f): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .
GEJ is coming back again, we don't want any "NEGATIVE CHANGE"

stop being sooooo ungrateful.

Shoo Buhari!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by eagleeye2: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians have always had shallow memory. Is it not the same Benin-Ore road OBJ awarded to Tony Anenih for 300 million, which went down the drain?

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by April4th(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .

Can I ask you a very candid question? Has there been any time in the history of Nigeria where the populace enjoy 24hr uninterrupted power supply or complete security of lives and property. If you can answer these questions without bias,then you can convince me to vote for Buhari. If not hold your peace and stop commenting trash about GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by koboko69: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. U are just as clueless and stupid as ur nick and write up.well i blame mtn for free mb given to you if not who will see ur clueless mssg?

Sorry kid. Sitting comfortably in my office with high speed internet.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by nelsonoba: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
medamillion:
If you go through this thread and see how Nigerians have suffred under GEJ, and you still shout GEJ TILL...it means you have to go for checkup like Fayose
https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan
Now you want us to vote for him.

Ysee also the Hall of Shame inductees in Jonathan's government
https://www.nairaland.com/2063233/nigerias-hall-shame-2014-inductees

As created by the new decampee

After going through your thread above, I came up with the resolution of "Yes we will vote for Jonathan!!"

No Government anywhere is perfect just as no human being is perfect including you!!

When a Government has made far more laudable achievements compared with only a few errors, then that Government should be commended. Even Obasanjo in 8years couldn't fix the number of major roads that Jonathan has succeeded in fixing within just 5years!

A lot of roads are being fixed even beyond the Benin - Ore road. Lagos - Ibadan is ongoing, Bida - Mokwa - Jebba is ongoing and a whole lot more that I have seen in the course of my travelling around the country. Even the 2nd Niger Bridge in Onitsha that had seemed like a phanthom project during Obasanjo's administration is now currently under construction.

No need to talk about the revived rail transport sector because APC liars/propagandists will claim the new trains are not as beautiful as the ones you find in London and Dubai, but the fact cannot be denied that Jonathan has done something tangible in that sector which past combined administrations from Buhari-IBB-Shonekan-Abacha-Obasanjo couldn't achieve in over 30years of being in Government.

Jonathan has single-handedly dismantled the corruption in Fertilizer distribution by coming up with an ingenious system that does not provide any room for corruption. In the civil service, a whole lot of corruption has been systematically removed and that is why you no more hear about ghost workers in the system.

You tell us Nigerians are suffering because Jonathan initially increased fuel prices by trying to remove subsidy at the beginning of his administration, but you seem to be blind that almost all other past administrations including the military era had also at some point increased fuel prices.......Obasanjo alone increased fuel prices at least about 3times while he was in Government. Jonathan has been there for 5years and he only increased it once.

What exactly is your problem?!!

2 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by tommykiwi(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
realGURU:
realGURU:
U r number one Virus we have in Nigeria...And sori to ask,I heard dey caught Buhari's first Son( Shekau)...hope dat is not one of the reasons he is sick? GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by IbileIfe: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Okay.
We have seen it.
President Goodluck Jonathan can forward his CV to me to recommend him to the new President of Nigeria to consider making him Minister of Benin-Ore Road? grin

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Larryjay4u: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2015
That is a job welldone. But why did they stopped the work at Ore end when the road actually runs through to ijebu ode end?

The road from Ore to Ijebu ode is still as worse off as it has been from genesis.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by mckoolcharming(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2015
2sExy1:
fvck off man.... I had videos of that road from Lagos to Benin but deleted it. If you make me vex, I will take trip on that road purposely to deflate you lies.

*gladly plugs phone charger......connects to phone* oga I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait. #appreciate4once
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
We have gotten used to bad governance do much that we now celebrate politicians who do just what we have elected them to do, as if they've done it out of their own pockets. Or, it's something no one has ever done before.

#Ihavedecided
#Sai Buhari/Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Winning123: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
miraclewonder:
GEJ is working. Haters can go & die.
GEJ till 2019

If fixing a road is what you call big achievement then I wonder. The question I will like to ask you is are you better off than 6 years ago. Can you afford a mortgage? Can you pay for a paid vacation? By what percentage has you income increase year on year under this government? What is the life expectancy rate? What is poverty rate? How much does the dollar exchange for today?

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by realGURU(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
tommykiwi:
[color=#990000][/color] U r number one Virus we have in Nigeria...And sori to ask,I heard dey caught Buhari's first Son( Shekau)...hope dat is not one of the reasons he is sick? GEJ till 2019!
am sure u r a pdp e-goat, as sure u r paid to deceive nigerians.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ must return!

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Popemax(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Some APC supporters are just blind.....this man is really working.....Ebonyi to calabar road is so tied up

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Popemax(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
am sure u r a pdp e-goat, as sure u r paid to deceive nigerians.
kettle calling pot black.....get sense boi
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by PAINGAIN: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
@op pls remove dat picture of people with cutlasses. Its scary. Pls pls.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Kingspin(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
It only a hard core devil that would say nothing is been done. We catch up but not overnight.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by nelsonoba: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Larryjay4u:
That is a job welldone. But why did they stopped the work at Ore end when the road actually runs through to ijebu ode end?

The road from Ore to Ijebu ode is still as worse off as it has been from genesis.

Ore - Shagamu is another phase of the project, and as we speak they have already started work on that section. I used that road last week and as at then the contractor had fixed the road from Ore to some point after Omotosho (that's a distance over 40km from Ore towards Shagamu direction)

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by klax(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Honestly anybody who has by one way or the other plied this road before gej govt done it will know surely this road was a real nightmare. Gej has done this kudos to him but wait a minute guys the so called silly general ibb who was talking thrash about gej where was he when this particular road was a death trap? Was he not in power then .? What about the old fool apc mouth piece silly book writer General Obj was he not in power as well when this same roa was a death sentence to many souls? Anyway as i used to say i have known three most silly General in the world today whichi wonder how do they became General in army in the fist place 1. Ibb 2. Buhari 3. Obj.

Moreso the most useless, dangerous, truth allergy, pretending, satanic party in the world is apc i know they will say what has gej done or its responsibility of gej to do the road or say why praising him and so on im not surprise any party that parade Buhari, Tivnubu, Amaechi, Atiku and be scrambling for obj and ibb endorsement then the entire world should know that truly wickedness is real. Mind you im not pdp fan i have said it and over im not for pdp but i hate when some idiots never see any good a fellow human is doing whereas they are even worst. I was acn then apc but dropped it simply any moment you speak the truth that does favour apc as their member you a sinner or anti party folks as obj torè pdp card so i had tore mine long ago becahse i cant be following liars old fools Saying gej is corrupt but Atiku, Tivnubu, obj, Amaechi mr private jet govenor, liar Mohammed are saint, mr change indeed. And mess it all Buhari who set Nigeria on fire with just a statement, a bokoharamist, certified pretending jihadist and fake general as their presidential candcandidate its weird indeed.

Gej kudos to you, you have done a lot Nigeria is too complex to solve our problems overnight but you have tried a lot some idiots spend 12 gears in power all he could do was to build third mailand bridge, legalised 419,legalised corruption , his brother obj spend 8 years up till now we are still asking what he has done no aswer yet but was busy tearing his voter card, ewu (goat). Thumb up Gej

3 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Oghenechacho(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
No be lie going to ugbowo as per skool matter daa year na die....
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by medamillion(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
mckoolcharming:

Brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......just take a trip from abuja to lokoja or from Benin to Lagos pls........ Can U̶̲̥̅̊ compare his faults to dat of our past leaders?....wake up dear A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ comment only on wat U̶̲̥̅̊ know....stop believing in write-ups....U̶̲̥̅̊ don pass dat level!

I showed you a thread showing how Nigerians have suffered under GEJ, you said I should go to Lokoja? No be only Lokoja, na Owerri.

If you are not dastardly brainwashed as you said, can you deny any of those facts in that writeup?

If your brother or your sister is a victim of any of those events you will not come here and start shouting GEJ Till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an unbrainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Now go through the thread again
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Johnjack: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Stop spewing trash and garbage on social media. Gej has outdone and outshone his predecessors and deserves our collective
supports and votes. Sentiments apart, he had performed better than any other president in the past. Development and education are two spheres of life that one can not attain the maxim no matter how one tries. If others before him had tried like him, we will not be in this sorry state we found ourselves today.Imagine if Obj in his self holiness had done this road,Gej would have employed the resources used on this road to construct or reconstruct another roads and that will lead to wide spread of good roads and developments.

Nigerians are great abusers of any sane technology in history. Look at the way they are abusing the social media,every body vomiting anyhow trash against the president,other tribes and religions as if that was the sole aim of social network. Imagine if Obj with his $16 billion kangaroo power master plan had achieved even extra 3 000 megawatts and added with what Gej has done, we will be generating about 9000 megawatts today and our energy generation will improve to better the lives of the citizens.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Louislewis: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=16pt]@ Morndew...I believe you understand english well. You should know without being told that, that write up is more of personal than party base.[/size]
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by appini: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
intergral:
like seriously Nigeria celebrating the repair of roads, the giant of africa? The largest economy in africa? go to places like gwagwalada in abuja and see ancient roads not to talk of other states.

The world is a global village, I have seen European citizens clamouring for road repairs from their state and local government councils, also were electorates vote en mass in elections because the administrators has fulfilled their promises to the people. after all Rome was not build in a day.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Popemax(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Janetozi:
GEJ is coming back again, we don't want any "NEGATIVE CHANGE"

stop being sooooo ungrateful.

Shoo Buhari!!!
forget that man na conc hou.sa man(pure abok.I)
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Vitaglyde: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gej have tried on this road

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by medamillion(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
nelsonoba:

After going through your thread above, I came up with the resolution of "Yes we will vote for Jonathan!!"

No Government anywhere is perfect just as no human being is perfect including you!!

When a Government has made far more laudable achievements compared with only a few errors, then that Government should be commended. Even Obasanjo in 8years couldn't fix the number of major roads that Jonathan has succeeded in fixing within just 5years!

A lot of roads are being fixed even beyond the Benin - Ore road. Lagos - Ibadan is ongoing, Bida - Mokwa - Jebba is ongoing and a whole lot more that I have seen in the course of my travelling around the country. Even the 2nd Niger Bridge in Onitsha that had seemed like a phanthom project during Obasanjo's administration is now currently under construction.

No need to talk about the revived rail transport sector because APC liars/propagandists will claim the new trains are not as beautiful as the ones you find in London and Dubai, but the fact cannot be denied that Jonathan has done something tangible in that sector which past combined administrations from Buhari-IBB-Shonekan-Abacha-Obasanjo couldn't achieve in over 30years of being in Government.

Jonathan has single-handedly dismantled the corruption in Fertilizer distribution by coming up with an ingenious system that does not provide any room for corruption. In the civil service, a whole lot of corruption has been systematically removed and that is why you no more hear about ghost workers in the system.

You tell us Nigerians are suffering because Jonathan initially increased fuel prices by trying to remove subsidy at the beginning of his administration, but you seem to be blind that almost all other past administrations including the military era had also at some point increased fuel prices.......Obasanjo alone increased fuel prices at least about 3times while he was in Government. Jonathan has been there for 5years and he only increased it once.

What exactly is your problem?!!

Your problem is that none of your relation has witnessed any of those terrible events witnessed in that thread.

Your problem is that you are blinded by TAN avderts on TV.

Your problem is that you are either blinded by ethnicity or religion.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an unbrainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Now go through the thread again
Now you want us to vote for him.

If your problem persist, call Fayose to take you to his doctor, okay?
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by walemoney007(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Take a look at what Benin-Ore road was before Jonathan took over power and see how Jonathan has transformed this death trap into a high way fit for pleasure driving.

Only those that have darkened their hearts to this man are busy shouting "Otuoke!" out of unnecessary bitterness and frustration.

Keeping GEJ in power is a task that must be accomplished. cool
trash! Show us d picture of d road from ijebu ode to ore...nonsense Jonathan is goin back to otuke

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by hantsi002(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
The project is amazing am on that route last month, I really enjoy traveling on it but this alone does not qualified him to second term.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by nelsonoba: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Winning123:

If fixing a road is what you call big achievement then I wonder. The question I will like to ask you is are you better off than 6 years ago. Can you afford a mortgage? Can you pay for a paid vacation? By what percentage has you income increase year on year under this government? What is the life expectancy rate? What is poverty rate? How much does the dollar exchange for today?

Yes!! Fixing A LOT OF MAJOR ROADS SIMULTANEOUSLY is a very big achievement.

Good roads and good transportation system are some of the major drivers of commerce in the economy. When the roads are good, transportation cost for goods and services are reduced, and that means prices of goods and services can be cheaper than they currently are. If prices of goods and services become cheaper as a result, then the common man can have more money left in his pocket after visiting the market, and that makes him better off.

If manufacturers of goods can drive down their cost of doing business by spending less on transportation of raw materials & finished product as a result of improved transport system, then that means such manufacturing companies can have more cash at their disposal for reinvestment and business expansion.......and we both know that when businesses expand, they would have to employ more people, and as such leading to a reduction in unemployment.

So to put it in simple terms, fixing a lot of roads is a major achievement in Nigeria and it is one of the indirect ways of reducing unemployment on the long-run!

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by ayonice: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
that is the sorry state this hausa foolanis kept us b4, and they still want to come back n continue there destruction again. I pity those still supporting them.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by emmyblings(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are there bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.