Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (47887 Views)

Breaking!! Apc Endorse President Buhari For A Second Tenure: See Why / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
walemoney007:
[s]trash! Show us d picture of d road from ijebu ode to ore...nonsense Jonathan is goin back to otuke[/s]

Frustration at work. Get lost! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Johnjack: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Most of you don't have brains.!!. Did Gej reduced or increased minimum wage?. I guess he personally reduced your income and that is why you reason the way you did in this trash u dropped in here. How many industries had closed during this administration and relocated to Ghana and Togo unlike before Gej comes to power?. Look, you people should take your reprobate minds and sermons else where and not in social media. You sounded that you benefited personally from the rot in our system and wanted status quo to remain. Sorry, it takes a Moses and a Joshua to rescue Israel from Egypt. Gej has done well and sane minds among us know this. We can not be deceived by apc media hyping and other political brigandage using the paid and bought media.

2 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by spinna: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan GO ON! Nobody can brainwash me with colurful posters bought with exploitation (VIO/LASRAA/LIRS) moneys. Jonathan is fixing our deep rooted problems. imaine u had a farm now you can sell ur stuffs in town easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvrhwDBefo

3 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by OreMI22: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Take a look at what Benin-Ore road was before Jonathan took over power and see how Jonathan has transformed this death trap into a high way fit for pleasure driving.

Only those that have darkened their hearts to this man are busy shouting "Otuoke!" out of unnecessary bitterness and frustration.

Keeping GEJ in power is a task that must be accomplished. cool

It is amazing that Nigerians have so quickly forgotten how terrible our federal roads were before GEJ came to the rescue

3 Likes

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by realGURU(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Popemax:
kettle calling pot black.....get sense boi
am a concerned nigerian and mind u apc wil never be like kirikiri immates anytime after may 29th
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
OreMI22:

It is amazing that Nigerians have so quickly forgotten how terrible our federal roads were before GEJ came to the rescue

It is the bitter and frustrated ones that pretend to have forgotten. Don't mind them, GEJ will win the election next month.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by nelsonoba: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
medamillion:

Your problem is that none of your relation has witnessed any of those terrible events witnessed in that thread.

Your problem is that you are blinded by TAN avderts on TV.

Your problem is that you are either blinded by ethnicity or religion.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an unbrainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Now go through the thread again
https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan
Now you want us to vote for him.

If your problem persist, call Fayose to take you to his doctor, okay?

Those are none of my problems DOCTOR!

Rather when i see people like you, i see people blinded by unreasonable hatred a.k.a. Enemies of progress of the Nigerian state!!

You can see the works of GEJ speaking for themselves, yet you are too blind to notice because of your hatred. GEJ/TAN had to resort to advertising his achievements just to give blinded APC apologists like u an opportunity to to see what most of us had already seen by simply travelling around the country.

To show you how wicked and blind you are to the progress of Nigeria, you have decided to vote and bring in Buhari who has no clue about what it takes to manage an economy.
No wonder your Buhari claims that if elected he will stabilize the price of oil to secure Nigeria's economy. Who does Buhari think he is? OPEC or what? Even OPEC has not been able to stop the price of oil from falling, and then Buhari wants us to believe one man in Nigeria can do it!

No wonder it is on record that Nigeria's economy was in shambles when Buhari was overthrown by IBB in 1985, and no wonder it is on record that there were mass jubilations on the streets when the news came in that he had been overthrown.

By then Buhari had sacked over 200,000 civil servants and 30,000 soldiers from the Armed Forces because he claimed the country had no money to keep paying their salaries. Buhari, a man who rather than create jobs/employment but was rather known for mass sacking of workers is the same person you want us to bring back again to rule us at such a critical time when people are thinking of how to create jobs for the many unemployed youths in Nigeria?
For trying to give us such a clueless man as Buhari who can only wreck our fragile economy, I put it to you; YOU ARE EITHER BLINDED BY APC PROPAGANDA OR YOU ARE DESPERATELY WICKED BEYOND RECKONING!!
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by samplegirl(f): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is why one begin to ask "why their quest for power"? is it to serve or just to grab power?

To grab power off course!
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Onyi42(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
These are the kind of people shouting sai buhari everywhere grin grin grin

Idiot that picture was taken in central African republic (CAR)...... LIAR
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Onyi42(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
These are the kind of people shouting sai buhari everywhere grin grin grin

Idiot that picture was taken in central African republic (CAR)...... Lair... Its your type that support gej
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Onyi42:

Idiot that picture was taken in central African republic (CAR)...... Lair... Its your type that support gej

Can't you see that boko haram almajiri holding a poster with buhari's face?
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by samplegirl(f): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:

If the opposition gets a go at it, me and you can believe the probability the opposition can do better. Good governance is all we desire and not 'stealing is not corruption governance' undecided

You are living in the past, sorry about it.

Who are the opposition if I may ask you? The people who were in PDP that many NIGERIANS called all sorts of name? The fact that they have changed political platform has made them saints.

Remove TINUBU and BUHARI who again is in your so called opposition that has not been in PDP? You guys are just so naive.

But my most worry for you is that when he addressed that statement, as to whom he was quoting you were not watching because you have your mind made. If I may tell you there is nothing like opposition in Nigeria politics as many of those you see as one will come back to PDP once BUHARI looses.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is the only GEJ achievement that I can personally reckon with.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
samplegirl:

To grab power off course!
They are on a loooooooooong thing
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Rick9(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:
We are entitled to good amenities. Stop praising unnecessarily. undecided
most sensible comment ever.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by medamillion(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
nelsonoba:

Those are none of my problems DOCTOR!

Rather when i see people like you, i see people blinded by unreasonable hatred a.k.a. Enemies of progress of the Nigerian state!!

You can see the works of GEJ speaking for themselves, yet you are too blind to notice because of your hatred. GEJ/TAN had to resort to advertising his achievements just to give blinded APC apologists like u an opportunity to to see what most of us had already seen by simply travelling around the country.

To show you how wicked and blind you are to the progress of Nigeria, you have decided to vote and bring in Buhari who has no clue about what it takes to manage an economy.
No wonder your Buhari claims that if elected he will stabilize the price of oil to secure Nigeria's economy. Who does Buhari think he is? OPEC or what? Even OPEC has not been able to stop the price of oil from falling, and then Buhari wants us to believe one man in Nigeria can do it!

No wonder it is on record that Nigeria's economy was in shambles when Buhari was overthrown by IBB in 1985, and no wonder it is on record that there were mass jubilations on the streets when the news came in that he had been overthrown.

By then Buhari had sacked over 200,000 civil servants and 30,000 soldiers from the Armed Forces because he claimed the country had no money to keep paying their salaries. Buhari, a man who rather than create jobs/employment but was rather known for mass sacking of workers is the same person you want us to bring back again to rule us at such a critical time when people are thinking of how to create jobs for the many unemployed youths in Nigeria?
For trying to give us such a clueless man as Buhari who can only wreck our fragile economy, I put it to you; YOU ARE EITHER BLINDED BY APC PROPAGANDA OR YOU ARE DESPERATELY WICKED BEYOND RECKONING!!
I think you are the one being blinded by propaganda here, I have given you a practically visible link to show GEJ's level of malicious administration, you are here comin up with all this "them talk say" writeups.

Provide links those thrash you put up there.

Can you just listen to yourself? 16 youths died in Immigration Scam after being duped of their hard earned money, and nothing is done to the Minister in question by GEJ, you say it's none of your business.

If not that, I have a good heart, I would have wished your lovely brother happens to be a victim of that event, but I won't say that.

Now for the last time view this thread again
https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan

Or call Fayose on 080565566** for him to take you to his doctor, for checkup.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
mckoolcharming:

*gladly plugs phone charger......connects to phone* oga I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait. #appreciate4once
I am not saying that no work is done. I am saying its partial portion of the road.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by intergral(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
appini:

The world is a global village, I have seen European citizens clamouring for road repairs from their state and local government councils, also were electorates vote en mass in elections because the administrators has fulfilled their promises to the people. after all Rome was not build in a day.
yes I agree that rome was not built in a day but dubai was built in 18years and it is taking PDP 16 years to repair one road!
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by intergral(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
mckoolcharming:

Nairalanders abeg na who b dis?.....are U̶̲̥̅̊ a Nigerian?
a concerned Nigerian that rejected PDP's #2000 naira to post rubbish on blogs and social media.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by funmilayo32(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
I still prefer Jonathan to Buhari, I can't stand him. Jonathan deserve another term, not old man Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by nkkystel(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yet people say he's doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by devour129: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am a witness to the better roads but where is the second bridge ? I believe he could have done better though.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by InglishTeechar(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
chamboy:
O ku ise

Na him Money, him use do am

Shey Buhari won use him own money abi?

I have composed a new song and i wish to dedicate the song to all APC cyber rats

If you lost your pant na Jonathan,
if your grand papa die na Jonathan,
if your dog die na jonathan...
if your mess dey smell na Jonathan...fools.

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by djkirkoo2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:
We are entitled to good amenities. Stop praising unnecessarily. undecided
dis d problem wit naija people. If him nor do na problem, if him do kwanu, na stil problem. God forbid. Illiteracy of highest order
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by Burger01(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
djkirkoo2:
dis d problem wit naija people. If him nor do na problem, if him do kwanu, na stil problem. God forbid. Illiteracy of highest order
You are the illiterate here for not comprehending a simple post undecided
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by camplenigeria: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tie Buhari!

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by tonychristopher: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
I LOVE APC..THEY ARE JUST DAFT WITH FOOLISH FOLLOWERS

1 Like

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by solayd(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
some GEJite alws think Nigeria whouldn't have better than this without GEJ i will just advise them to read through develoment in Dubai withing period of four years.
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by sammhi(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
most governors and politicians don't ply this road but they will see his work on the renovated airports. Like never before.....
Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by dein77(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stupidity is when you enjoy a smooth ride on Benin-Ore Road, and still thinks GEJ has done nothing!

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! by listlic: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Look at this way. Our oil blocs are owned mostly by Hausa's and Yoruba's. The license will expire this year, that is why the Militants claimed the lives of so many if Jonathan doesn't sit on that throne. No southerner owns an oil bloc, and this is a do or die affair. If an oil well vomits about $10,000 barrels a day, they are liable to make about millions of dollars daily, who wouldn't want to have such license?

Judging from Goodluck's administration, they mention the Minister of Agriculture, Adeshina, if I were to take Mr Adeshina into the Obj administration, he will still perform, If I were to take Adeshina to Buhari's administration, Abacha's administration, he would still have performed better, why? Because it is his drive, it is his will to do all this. This is his job, to make things right? Who gets the credit? Jonathan!!

Minister of works, Mike Onolememen, if he was taken into any of such administration mentioned, he would have performed wholly the same as Mr Adeshina. Now, why praise just two Ministers who have performed well (despite it's their job to make things right), and not praise any other Minister? Why not praise the Minister of Petroleum? Is she not in the same administration as these two ministers? Why not the Minister of power, or the Minister of Education? They are all in the same administration, right?

If Goodluck's performance as we all have seen portrays what you all say you like, then what happens if the license is sold to his militants, if the license is sold to his friends? It means his friends will benefit wholly from this, which makes Jonathan one of the richest persons in the world. Believe it or not, greed will always have something to play here.

Now look at Buhari. They talk about change, this change you talk about has nothing to do with the country's primary amenities. No water, no food, nothing to boast of, and yet they talk about change? What change do you think this man will give to the citizen? If we all depend heavily on our oil, and the license expires this year, how will Buhari handle it? Judging that once headed the PTF matters then? He wants to curb corruption, which I see as his major goal, how will he make such license owners become a part of the country's development? Will he sell to his friends? Will he sell to Tinubu who I find so much interested in purchasing the license if he is opportuned to? How will the number of deaths be reduced in the North East since the present administration can't make such work?

For me, I am not sure who to vote for, but I still will think about some major issues on ground. We talk about people working and stealing public funds, and we are okay with it? I see that as a shame. We are satisfied with a man who has performed his duties and then steals public funds. Why should that be? I have no words anyway, we can argue all we want, but if the militants yesterday claimed the lives if Jonathan wasn't elected and today pleads that Jonathan should be elected, don't forget they are pleading for their selfish interests?

The APC will scream vote for change, remember they are doing this for their selfish interest, but still, someone must win, an whoever wins, I hope that change we all cry for will come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter / Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.