Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? (824 Views)

Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by stevewale(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
A woman may want many things in a man, but if there are a few things that make a difference, this is it. So what do women want from men? Find out here.

It’s not easy to please a woman. Or that’s what many men who have lost in love think. Pleasing a woman isn’t just about catering to her whims.

In reality, understanding what women want from men is all about realizing what it takes to be a good man and even better company.

If you can understand what it takes to become a better man, you’d surely understand what women want in a perfect man.

But for starters, here is a list of simple things that can make your woman feel like she’s hit the jackpot on you.

What do women want from men? It all comes down to simple things, really.

But it’s always the simple things that are the hardest, isn’t it, especially when you don’t realize the importance of the little things that really matter.

Use these pointers here, and your woman will feel more loved and happy than ever before.

A man who can woo her often

Women like being envied

A man who can appreciate her

Be the man who makes her proud

A man who makes her feel lucky

A charmer who can make her laugh

A man who’s loved by her family and friends

A guy who knows what he wants

A man who cares about his woman

Women want a good listener

A man she can depend on

Women love a guy who can get naughty

A man who considers his woman an equal grin grin

source: http://romanticupdates.com/2015/02/women-want-men-relationship/
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by LIBRACOA: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
FTC
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just love them dats all. Its not that hard!
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by simdam500(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
What my fate? I posses not even one of the list... cry cry cry
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Let me speak for myself here

All I want is an intelligent, God fearing man, who loves and respects me. Who I can talk with and laugh with, and who has the resources to adequately "take care of" his needs, my needs and the needs of our children cool
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by Gooci(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
A man who can tame her and contain her wahala grin
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
What women think they want and what they actually want are typically not the same thing... Do I really make sense?

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by Bolade005: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Let me speak for myself here

All I want is an intelligent, God fearing man, who loves and respects me. Who I can talk with and laugh with, and who has the resources to adequately "take care of" his needs, my needs and the needs of our children cool
You still looking? wink
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by jnrprof(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Women...do they really know what they want? even when you fit into the list they have drawn, they still expect more. HIAN!!! angry
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by stevewale(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
simdam500:
What my fate? I posses not even one of the list... cry cry cry

grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by simdam500(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
stevewale:

grin grin grin

U dey laugh me?

OK lemme laugh too

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by chrislu(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
They want your love and your attention. Dasall!!!
Re: What Do Women Want From Men In A Relationship? by senorova(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
To be frank, most women have no idea of what they need from men. They are so veiled by what they want in contrast to their needs...

That's why it's so hard to fathom their thoughts...
The best you can give a woman is what you have...anything besides that na die ooo. If she rejects whatever you have to offer, she doesn't deserve your love.

I cannot kill my life because of a girl...It's not worth it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? / "You Have Sent Too Many Anonymous Mail, Please Wait" / 7 Reasons Why Being Single May Just Be Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.