Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira (1291 Views)

Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Loans To Start Up Business From Federal Or State Government / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira by kpofkpof: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
A colleague of mine asked me a question that threw me off balance today.

She asked how she can profitably invest between 1m -1.5m in Lagos.

I then realised that I have been foolish not to have started with something small.

She talked about buying a car for interstate transportation and giving it to a driver to manage and make returns weekly or monthly. Well I discouraged her because I remember what our driver did to my momsie when she was using our station wagon for 'kabukabu'.

So Nairalnaders- it's open to you. Please advise.
Note that She works 7_ 6pm and may be able to monitor the business except only weekends or via telephone.

Really looking forward to your responses as I also will definitely learn from our intelligent folks

Thank you
Re: Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira by Merlissa(f): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Importation
Re: Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira by hebronconcept: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS,

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira by emmykk(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
So the thousands of transport business are cheated.
Re: Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira by kpofkpof: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Merlissa:

Importation

Importation of what. Please expatiate

Thank you
Re: Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira by Merlissa(f): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
kpofkpof:

Importation of what. Please expatiate

Thank you

children clothes, fashion accessories, men's wear etc

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Get Vat And Tax Pin Number For Biz / The Nigerian Supply Chain: A Fresh Start For Retailers / Top 20 Richest Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.