Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report (37239 Views)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by ejihand(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I didn't attend. I turned down the invitation.
You are my man of the week. I owe you one bottle when you return back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 26, 2015
I hope he is not already inside a fridge at St Barth's hospital mortuary

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by sanniabiola(m): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

Utter nonsense!

So, GEJ is still "planning" a transformation after 6 years, no? What was the first 6 years for? - feasibility study, alie? That must be one hell of a feasibility study. GEJ is an utter failure and he has absolutely nothing to offer. If he had any tangible thing to offer - it would be evident by now.

Agreed the opposition party isn't much better since majority of them are also part of the old guard. However, it isn't much different from the US-style of democracy that the Nigerian system emulated. Both the Democrats and Republicans are also two sides to the same coin, albeit one is just more hawkish and outlandish in its approach than the other. So, if you want a real opposition party - you need a revolution and a complete overhaul of the current system in Nigeria. And since that isn't attainable now, you have to go with what's there.

Anyway, GEJ is a walking failure - and he has to go. He had his chance but he blew it. Time for someone new. And if he fails like GEJ, he should be booted out in 4years' time, that's the beauty of democracy. Also, stop looking for a real opposition when Nigeria has absolutely no structure and institution for it to thrive - the electorates aren't literate enough for it.

Just keep the electioneering sane and issue based. The smear campaign is just too redundant and primitive. A disgrace to the black race and folks of African origin. And if at all you want to continue with ya primordial way of doing things - keep it in that country. Stop embarrassing us in the UK, it's sickening. undecided
What do you know Olodo. Better focus on your job there and call Naija if your red Oil finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by allbright(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2015
cindicandy:
APC should do well to show us the exact hospital Buhari is recuperating in. There is no need for hide and seek because as a UK resident the news of his hospital admission is all over the place already.

Since you are resident in the UK, you should do us a favour by finding out and telling us which hospital he is recuperating in.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by allbright(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2015
cindicandy:
APC should do well to show us the exact hospital Buhari is recuperating in. There is no need for hide and seek because as a UK resident the news of his hospital admission is all over the place already.

By the way even if Buhari is sick, is he no longer a human being? When did it become a crime for a human being to be sick?
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by Abba999(f): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2015
eyeview:

What do you say in a situation where a muslim presidential candidate brazenly went to the north and told them not to vote a non-muslim. In other words,not even from a pastor,but the candidate himself! And you are here to spread this nonsense!

Ignore him because he is SICK in the head!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by godoluwa(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Descartes:
Nna eh, nwa amadi a ana-akpo Fayose na ama APC mmiri. Nwoke ahu di egwu.
chai! odiegwu
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by youngibeh(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
APC UNA NO DEY SHAME HABA MAKE UNA TALK TRUE MAKE DEVIL SHAME, ANYWAY I FORGET SAY NA UNA BE THE DEVIL SEF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by IBBMAC: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
BUHARI IS ON INTENSIVE TUTORIALS, SO THAT HE DOESN'T SPEAK HAUSA-ENGLISH @ THE CHATTAM HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by SirShymexx: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
sanniabiola:

What do you know Olodo. Better focus on your job there and call Naija if your red Oil finish.

Panda IQ having stark illiterate with the same brain matter and face as a bonobo.

This is what happens when primitive savages populate a country and more reason why nothing works there, despicable m0ron.

I don't even have time for the rest of you.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Only God knows the truth...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report by VNOS(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just wondering why some persons here will go as far as wishing stroke, cancer etc on anyone. Even as a joke or said in anger its highly insensitive and uncalled for. Please stop the unnecessary insults/comments. You don't know who among the readers might be going through or have someone very close who is battling any of doz conditions. I recall nairaland just lost an active member to cancer recently. To those affected, Its very insensitive to their feelings.

As for Buhari, I sense there may be some health issues and a cover up. But its still very logical to seek medical help if that be the case, so it shouldn't be made such a big deal. If i'm 73yrs old and campaigning to be president, I ll make sure i get ALL the best medical attention I can get. And it doesn't automatically mean he's gonna die in office either. But i understand the risk is much higher though. lol.

Either way both candidates are not convincing to me. I wonder why no one talks about the core issues on ground anyway, just propaganda propaganda. And also should this be made to be just between pdp & apc only? Are there no other parties involved? I think we Nigerians limit our options. Although the other parties may not be as big/strong as these two, but its still in the hands of us citizens/masses at the end of the day to get who we want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.