Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

All They Want Its Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All They Want Its Sex (5250 Views)

7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fvcking attention seeker. . . There. I said it again. Now what?
you are very foulish,If u are facing so much problem in ur life,are u supposed to direct your anger toward me?cant just go and die somewhere? Am I the cause of your predicament? Please fukc off

1 Like

Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kunleskey:
Are u that stunning or you are flattering ur self?...if you want to be tempted, give them what they ask from u. And stop kidding yourself.
this is not Abt be stunning,this am insult on personality
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
you are very foulish,If u are facing so much problem in ur life,are u supposed to direct your anger toward me?cant just go and die somewhere? Am I the cause of your predicament? Please fukc off
Is this what you wanted to do?
Re: All They Want Its Sex by dstnd: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=31081654][/quote]mama abeg leave that weed smoker she/he blacket alone.that boy/gal is a big full
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Is this what you wanted to do?
i respected you,u curse me,I didn't reply ur curse and start forming James bond
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
i respected you,u curse me,I didn't reply ur curse and start forming James bond
Yawns.

Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
I know I made a mistake by bringing this here...next time lipsrsealed
Re: All They Want Its Sex by ronald4lif(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
My guy na you mah sit down write this thing or your account has been hacked?
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kk now this post is SHIT, next please
Re: All They Want Its Sex by sallysalsa09: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Ipledge post=31080416]Please this is not attention seeking.I just wanna seek advice from reasonable people.
I am single and searching,but the problem I have is that,all the girls have been meeting recently only want sex from me.I related this matter to my uncle's wife.she said may be it's because the way I look.She has issue with my Mohawk,so she see that as opportunity to give me words of my life,now I have low cut but same thing still happening.To mature men and ladies,is there something I should work on
Ow old are you that you are sporting a Mohawk.okay low cut now but really am surprised you are complaining of girls.don't guy want sex anymore cause you guys Neva get tired of sex. grin
You want a serious girl change your search areas you just might be looking in the wrong places smiley
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=sallysalsa09 post=31082597][/quote]maybe live in a wrong place sad
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
My guy na you mah sit down write this thing or your account has been hacked?
walahi na me,something happend today...I don't like it
Re: All They Want Its Sex by ronald4lif(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
walahi na me,something happend today...I don't like it

Did your post stem from your today's experience ?
Re: All They Want Its Sex by sallysalsa09: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Yawns.

For the record Mr Blackett ere should be ignored.u fit read no body say make u comment.nobody wants ya dumbass comment.ain't nobody got time for that
Re: All They Want Its Sex by texybaby(f): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm...well direct ur search light elsewhere...meanwhile know what exactly it is u want or looking for n do not focus on c sex alone
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
sallysalsa09:

For the record Mr Blackett ere should be ignored.u fit read no body say make u comment.nobody wants ya dumbass comment.ain't nobody got time for that
2 words:

Fvck off.

1 Like

Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did your post stem from your today's experience ?
its been occurring but don't Really have problem with.Yesterday I got a girl number in the train...so we started talking on call and text,now she is asking how long my dick,I sho send her my dick
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
But to me ur pics dont look like someone who can perform very well when it comes to sex ;Dthen y are dey after only sex?
erm so how does a guy good in bed look like?
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Kunleskey(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
this is not Abt be stunning,this an insult on personality
definitely some personal issues like dis are nt meant to be shared here.
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kunleskey:
definitely some personal issues like dis are nt meant to be shared here.
i know after I read some comments,and I mailed the mods to close it but they didn't
Re: All They Want Its Sex by sallysalsa09: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
2 words:

Fvck off.

I tot as much immature bore
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
I guess u want pretty much the same thing
Re: All They Want Its Sex by ronald4lif(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
its been occurring but don't Really have problem with.Yesterday I got a girl number in the train...so we started talking on call and text,now she is asking how long my dick,I sho send her my dick

A girl(s) telling you to send unclad doesn't mean they are after you for sex only. Methink you attract the wrong girls bro and there could also be a problem with the way you chat with them. When you get too emotional on a chat and perhaps use certain suggestive words a girl could ask for nudes.
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Kunleskey(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
i know after I read some comments,and I mailed the mods to close it but they didn't
lol
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

A girl(s) telling you to send unclad doesn't mean they are after you for sex only. Methink you attract the wrong girls bro and there could also be a problem with the way you chat with them. When you get too emotional on a chat and perhaps use certain suggestive words a girl could ask for nudes.
not the first one though,the last original gf I had,I left her after 2wks cos of same shit
Re: All They Want Its Sex by LewisO: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
sallysalsa09:

I tot as much immature bore
Ignore that, madam! wink
Re: All They Want Its Sex by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
not the first one though,the last original gf I had,I left her after 2wks cos of same shit

Oh well...

You're the first guy I am seeing complaining about women only interested in him for sex. Maybe some of my friends in the past may have experienced such too, but I guess they love it and saw no reason to complain about it. Lucky you sha
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh well...

You're the first guy I am seeing complaining about women only interested in him for sex. Maybe some of my friends in the past may have experienced such too, but I guess they love it and saw no reason to complain about it. Lucky you sha
u know there are sometimes in life where sex is the least gain in a relationship,even love,beauty are not enough to make such relationship stand
Re: All They Want Its Sex by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ipledge:
u know there are sometimes in life where sex is the least gain in a relationship,even love,beauty are not enough to make such relationship stand

You no dey like f*ck wink
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

You no dey like f*ck wink
i like am die,u know say I like am,well I go Bleep her like that sha...I still don't know why some guys put nudes online...the nude I don revive on my phone lipsrsealed,all these brooklyn babe no send
Re: All They Want Its Sex by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Yawns.

undecided

Re: All They Want Its Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
But to me no ur pics dont look like someone who can perform very well when it comes to sex [/b] ;Dthen y are dey after only sex?
Can you imagine ?

Must a guy look like Undertaker before he can bleep a lady mercilessly ? **smh**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / Could This Be Reasons Why Fewer And Fewer Men Approach Women These Days? (pics) / Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.