Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50143 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by seseannie(f): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kilokeys(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
two rounds.. hmmm

1st round could pass as accidental discharge

2nd confirms he knows how to use his rifle well

nt all men cheat. . do what seems best. move on. or accept u wanna marry a sniper

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Talk things out with him, u know him better dan I do. If u think walking out is d best, what guarantees u that d next is gonna b an angel??.. We are mortals & we are bound to do mistakes but, it depends on how we manage our mistakes, if u don't know; God finds fault in his angels also to talk more of we mortals. Talk To Him.. A heart-to-heart talk works like magic

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by seseannie(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
U cant be so sure. What if a friend used it in his place and didn't dispose it properly. U shud be api ur bf is even using condoms. What if he was doing raw?

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by stinggy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Did he know you'll be coming back today?

Going silent or quitting outrightly doesn't seem right to me. Is there a way you can playfully ask him and he wouldn't flare up?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Chizzy20(f): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
I advice u confront him nd ask him abt it, bt in a calm nd matured way, cos if u dont ask him abt it u will b restless nd it wont b ryt to jst brk up wit him witout givin him a reason.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Meringe:

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by phadat(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Try talk things out with him, it's better than being in the dark as to what happened, there must be some sort of explanation for it, cos I don't see him knowing you are around or coming around and leave evidence for you to find out,

my friends wife came home from work one day guess what she saw in the visitor's room ? used condom, turned out it was the husband brother that came visiting, think what would have happened if madam didn't enquire from the husband first, she would probably file for divorce just like you are thinking of taking a walk

16 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Jackeeh(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc

311 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U cant be so sure. What if a friend used it in his place and didn't dispose it properly. U shud be api ur bf is even using condoms. What if he was doing raw?

DafaQ?

Hey, this is someone she wants to Marry.

You expects her to be happy and relieved because he presumingly goes around fĂșcking every hole with condom?

You must really be loose in the head to say this.

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitChen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

By all means ask him
You should be able to aproach your partner without fear

Its one of 2 things; either its his or not
Does he live alone?
Has he ever cheated/given you reason not to trust him before this?

The reality is that even if it was his, its not likely that he will come out and own up straight away, so you need to bear that in mind and be wise.

I dont want to say much becasue we dont know for certain that it is his, since you havent asked him and I dont know his living arrangements.
Ask him first and take things from there.

In the meantime I am shocked at some of the things I am reading here. No wonder so many marriages are in tatters and STD's sre so rampan sad

25 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
le kwanu iberibe undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Messed up in the head?.
Meringe:

19 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
That you don't buy into my comment doesn't warrant you to address my comment as silly.

It's my opinion. No apologies.

33 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Honestly, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Is there any negotiation for this?
A used condom only signifies someone is fucking.

So go ahead and confront your boyfriend. There is a chance he's all innocent but don't assume things yet.

Save yourself now and have a goodnight sleep tomorrow.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
pwerrymansion:

He's trying to change the minds of all girls one at a time. She should stay and take shit from him for the rest of her life because women are made to be docile and obedient

10 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
cococandy:
Messed up in the head?.
Talking as a man. Forget all these pretentious comments.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Meringe:

Talking as a man. Forget all these pretentious comments.

What does being a man mean?
Inability to control oneself?
Sleeping around like a dog?

When a man insults himself, He shouldn't be offended when others insult him by repeating his own words back to him.

You're talking as yourself. Not talking as a man Since all men don't share the same perspective as you.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Aprime:

DafaQ?

You expects her to be happy and relieved because he presumingly goes around fĂșcking every hole with condom?

+1

Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
Thank you!

Good to see this post coming from a MAN. You and Aprime are the only MEN in this thread so far.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rawdeal:

He's trying to change the minds of all girls one at a time. She should stay and take shit from him for the rest of her life because women are made to be docile and obedient
you the mind the okoro. What even got me appalled was him trying to define the other uses of condom undecided. I bet he used the 'condom' as his bathing sponge... undecided... I pity his gf/wife

18 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hey, what is dis condom doin in dis house eh? Answer me right now! So u have been sleeping with other women right? Eh what? U want to lie abi? Just as I hav caught u red handed! Desmond after all d years I hav been wit u , so dis is how u want to treat me... cry cry cry. Dnt u eva, eva call me again. Goodbye.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sirabbey(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
By all means ask him, because if you don't, you will never be able to trust him again and nothing destroys marriage faster than distrust.

When you ask him and it is confirmed he cheated on you, leave him and quit the relationship because not only did he not love you enough, he disrespect you.

Moreso you can't change him and he may not change either when you're married.

On the flip side, when you ask him and he deny ownership of the used condoms and you're fully convinced and persuaded he is telling you the whole truth (don't indulge in self deceit here) then you can go ahead with the marital plan as there is nothing to fear.

Marriage is too crucial to start it on a shaky foundation.

Save yourself future regrets/tears, do it right now.

18 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitChen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?
I can percieve you know the truth from what your inner man tells you. He most likely wont come straight if he is guilty as i think. Take a screen shot, then see if there are more evidences by snooping on his phone or something before confronting else he might cook up something so that you have no choice but to accept even when you know he is lying, search for proofs. You should henceforth be highly vigilant as any trace of cheating after marriage would be a mistake from you, it seems you were too trusting. Lest i forget dont remember the ''he goats'' on here trying to make you become cheap like them, worthy men are still in much supply.

17 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by seseannie(f): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tnx for all ur responses. @ Chaicover he lives alone. He has gone to watch arsenal match I will ask when he returns
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by SAMBARRY: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
cococandy:
Messed up in the head?.
I'm telling you. Some people's low iq dazes me to my bones.

KanwuliaJara Abeg you are wanted here. I'm lost for words smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Melahou(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
He respected you enough not to do it in your presence...
Allow the guy jare...

When you get married and he does it then bring his case here...

For now go back for your prog joor
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Aprime:

DafaQ?

Must u resort to your last statement. Well i comment my reserve

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
cococandy:
le kwanu iberibe undecided
kiss onye iberibe
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by nicerod(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
C u knw him beta u cn ask him 'dear who used those cds in d ktchen'?
U those gals sayin run as fast as u cn dnt even av a bf,dey wnt u 2 b lyk em

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by danot1030: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
There's no harm in asking him, he's your hubby to be and it is good to find out so you can know what you are going to be dealing with in marriage. Beside he might have an excuse that a friend brought a babe to use in the house. But the guy is careless sha! If you ask me oh, your man chop dodo at your absence, am not sure he has not been doing it all along in the relationship just that you have not catch him and am not also sure he will not be cheating on you in the marriage. Now you can decide what you wants to do.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.