Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50262 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Toktee(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dubem3(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

SO YOU SAW TWO USED CONDOMS PROVES WHAT DID YOU MET HIM ON TOP OF ANOTHER WOMAN IF I WERE THE GUY I WILL SEND U PACKING LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM IN LITTLE THINGS THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A WIFE undecided IF WE DIG DEEP INTO YOUR AFFAIRS NOW YOU WILL SURELY HAVE OTHER GUYS SHINING YOUR CONGO TOO undecided SO WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT MANY OF YOU GIRLS THINK YOU CAN EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT. AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS MEN ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE, YOU THINK YOU CAN HOOK A NIGGA TO BE THE PERFECT MAN FOR YOU. I DON'T PITY YOU AND IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL BEAT YOU WITH MY BELT BUCKLES BEFORE I THROW YOUR ASS OUT undecided NONSENSE
angry

Explains why you're searching for love and why you'll be at it much much longer.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.

No 1 highlighted point...Lies men tell to excuse their lack of self control!

No 2 Highlighted point...Excuses people give to remain in pathetic situations that make them miserable.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by folamog(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
The guy should be flogged! Wat kinda dunce leaves used condoms lying around, especially when they were used for an away match? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by drcleto(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

That you don't buy into my comment doesn't warrant you to address my comment as silly.

It's my opinion. No apologies.

gbamz!!!!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by TDstarr: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?
cnfront him maturedly
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2015
dubem3:

Explains why you're searching for love and while you'll be at it much much longer.

I don't give a Bleep undecided
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by lordizak(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

our girls this day are more polygamous.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by lolaxavier(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2015
You do have every right to confront him. But just expect him to say one of his friends brought his gf to his place and they were the ones that used the condoms...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by eminent007(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

Op? Listen up.
"No man is single, you either snatch him from a lady or you share him with another. The most important thing is to be the highest shareholder."

Enough said, the choice is yours to make.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by tunde1200(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2015
I was about to say this as my piece of advise but I think that is what happened when you are not around.

Investigate maturely and if true is cheating do yoiurself a fovour ask your self if you caused it.

ULSHERLAN:
U cant be so sure. What if a friend used it in his place and didn't dispose it properly. U shud be api ur bf is even using condoms. What if he was doing raw?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by bxcode(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Confront him but in love, then watch his reaction if he admits and apologise then you have a decision to make, if you know you have been faithful since you guys met and had it mind to remain faithful then you should move on but if you know you have once cheated also, then pardon him and hope it doesn't happen again. In all, did you put God first before the relationship started, if you did, take it to him in prayers.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dubem3(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I don't give a Bleep undecided

Goiing by what you said above, I'll be surprised if you did.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kingthreat(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
OP, please confront him. Quit the relationship. You'll find another man. ....lol
You're so on your kwn.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U cant be so sure. What if a friend used it in his place and didn't dispose it properly. U shud be api ur bf is even using condoms. What if he was doing raw?
dis is wat cheaters say , d used condoms r not mine dey r my friend's . lmaoo only a fool will believe dis

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by bxcode(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

No 1 highlighted point...Lies men tell to excuse their lack of self control!

No 2 Highlighted point...Excuses people give to remain in pathetic situations that make them miserable.
#word

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
God bless u o! Some comments jus make me think we heading to sodom n gomorah, its a pity how people reason and they can boldly spill trash. @OP, even if u ask him, he might deny, but i guess a relationship of two years, you should know him better, you should be able to detect when he lies, infact, You should know answers to questions like, IS HE CAPABLE OF such ACT? . . . Just talk to him, I URGE YOU NOT TO TAKE IT EASY. marriage aint short term thing.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Just imagine angry angry angry This your comment is so so annoying me right now.. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by belente(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
You better ask him, his response will determine your next line of action. Mean while Nairalanders today is my birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by emerald20(f): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
My dear u confront him bt in matured way to avoid numerous problem dat will lead to breakup u dnt knw if he is the one dat use it or a friend or is he leaving alone or he doesn't ve friends dats comes am nt saying he is a saint,wat if u quit n meet the worse ahead just be wise we re. Not perfect

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by emmanok24(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
What if he "self-serviced" himself? Please don't run into any hazy conclusion.

Even if he's cheating, I think you'll need more evidence than just a pair of USED condom to drive home ur point.

And besides, do you really want to let go of a 2 years relationship and start another journey into the "Black Market"?

BE WISE, SMART & CAUTIOUS!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by TDstarr: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea
did u see the condoms with sperm inside?? are u sure it was not just his friends or something else

cos a normal cheating guy wont be foolish enough to tell his gf to cook whike condoms are in d kitchen....

or is he trying to make u jealous?? cnfront him
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

You know, I was about saying I'm glad so far I've seen reasonable comments until I saw yours.

She asked for advice, he gave her his view, she didn't complain or attack him. Why would you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2015
aflyingbird:
dis is wat cheaters say , d used condoms r not mine dey r my friend's . lmaoo only a fool will believe dis

Atleast he should be given benefit of doubt since he wasn't caught

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2015
BlackPeni5:

OP...the people telling you to run are single and sad. They want your situation to be like theirs. I can confidently tell you that about 90% of men have affairs outside their main relationship. This does not necessarily mean those affairs must lead to sex. Some men just flirt to test their skills, others take it a step further.

Its better you confront the guy and let him do the explaining...If he is not sorry for what he did, you can leave him. If he apologises and promises not to do it again, you can remain in the relationship. Nevertheless, this will not stop him from cheating on you in the future, but at least it shows he respects you enough to want to hide it.
So true. Mumu.
90%?
Your moniker says it all.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Atleast he should be given benefit of doubt since he wasn't caught
sharrap dere angry
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by vicadex07(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:

Have u ever had any cause to doubt or suspect him during your relationship? You need to confront him and know the story behind the condoms, who knows he might not be the one who actually used it.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by paulooooooo: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
I love men that say the trut,so my dear a word is enoughh
Meringe:

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
aflyingbird:
sharrap dere angry

grin grin wink
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by c4sam(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
wat is dis one saying? Some babe deserved 2 be check.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jnrbayano(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:

Downright silly I tell you.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by templeinyou(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

That is untrue. I am married but don't cheat at all because i refuse to make it an issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.