Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Sex Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Control (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Control by uchkochi(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2009
THIS IS strictly for the unmarried hoping to be married soon.

How unbecoming the sex syndrome has turned many into a state of a robot.You control sex.It was not meant to control U the reason for immorality and infidelity is the inability to control your sex drive.You can do without it if you are not married.don't be deceived into feeling that you cannot control sex.

Listen to this

this is what premarital sex does; i believe if you know this then you will gain an inner strength that will keep you in control.It is not that easy but with God all things are possible.If you cannot have sex outside in broad daylight on your street. then you can decide not to have it any where else until the time is right for you.

premarital sex affects girls more than guys; Girls listen very carefully,your body is like a flower,if it is touched too often then it wears out.Wait for your husband,you possess an invisible current or aura that makes you satisfying to a guy.But when you allow a lot of guys to touch you, they sap that aura,so when you finally want to settle down your husband now gets tired of U Listen, everything is a seed.Why not sow the right seed.I am not talking about you getting pregnant.I am talking about you loosing your true attraction.Condom can prevent pregnancy and some other diseases.but nothing protect your invisible attraction and aura order than abstinence.Keep yourself till you are married.

guys that indulge in premarital sex is also affected.Since they mess up other peoples children they sow a seed for their own children to be messed up.

You can only enjoy sex in marriage without consequences and side effects.

But thank God for His mercies, you can change so that everything will be better all you have to do is CHANGE, DECIDE TO CHANGE.I pray that Gods grace keep you at the top this year above every hindrance to your fellowship with God.Be blessed in Jesus Precious Name Amen

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232
Re: Sex Control by Gennyz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2009
God bless u bro,because over time now people(we) don't believe that love is an action which can be controlled to a feeling which cannot be controlled.Thanks a lot but we need ur prayers because is not any easy either way.
Re: Sex Control by daduke2k(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
bros na long story u dey talk abi u no know say na 21st century we dey .but keep it up all the same.
Re: Sex Control by angelq(f): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2009
That was a very nice pieces.

Thanks & God Bless.
Re: Sex Control by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2009
OMG! I cant believe this shocked shocked
Re: Sex Control by yewwy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2009
thanx poster,i think its really a wonderful message u just passed across,its high time we start to spread d good news not d virus.
Re: Sex Control by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2009
Tell that to Halle Berry.
She shags a man she's not married to (even had a baby by him by the way) and remains the sexiest woman alive. undecided
Re: Sex Control by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2009
yeah man

(1) (Reply)

Let's Have Fun And Also Share Our Views. / She's Not Serious / I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.