Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,411 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please (766 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Advice/s Needed Please / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by koolme: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2009
What do you think?
I'm 26. Dated for the first time ever when I was about to write waec.The "girl", (we never had sex for almost 7 yrs) told me she was a virgin. Anyway to cut the long story short, we've been apart now for almost 3 yrs, but one thing has been happening of recent. I never use to think about her, but there are times I see her in my dreams. There was even a time I was thinking of introducing her to my "new girl's" bro, maybe that one (in need of a girl to get married to June 09) could date her ( no hidden agenda pls )
my question now is WHY AM I SEEING HER IN MY DREAMS, when I already have dated like 4 girls after her, and now having a "serious" relationship
Anyone please help
Re: I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by sparta(f): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
Maybe she is meant to be your future wife, looks like a revelation if you beleive in that
Re: I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by steve49ja(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2009
Ill say you've just been thinking about her more lately and when you go to sleep your thoughts come to play nothing attached to the dreams.
Re: I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by LIMUEL(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2009
May be you are falling again for her
Just follow your heart
Re: I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by opokonwa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2009
Perhaps she's no ordinary girl
The time who moves about in the spiritual realm and contacting people via dreams embarassed
Re: I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by Aragonc: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2009
Get her out of your sub-conscious mind by eradicating her thoughts completely,or you better go and drink "alabukun" ògwù malaria.
Re: I'm Kind Of Confused. I Need Good Advice(s) Please by temi4rea(f): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
Aragonc:

Get her out of your sub-conscious mind by eradicating her thoughts completely,or you better go and drink "alabukun" ògwù malaria.

Or maybe abgo aminu will do! cheesy cheesy cheesy

JUst mayb sm where inside u stl adore her and just maybe smtin inside of u feels guity for the bk up or the way u treated her while bking up.

Just maybe!

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Date Is Set – Now What? / What Is D Implication Nd Risk Behind A Fake Marage Certificate For Trvln / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.