Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ghosts' Revenge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts' Revenge (1042 Views)

Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). / Revenge: Are You For Or Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Most, if not all of us have heard stories or watch movies that describe the vengeful nature of ghosts of people that are murdered. Many people don't believe this because it's rare to hear people talk about experiencing it. Can anyone share his/her with us?
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by omat20(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Most, if not all of us have heard stories or watch movies that describe the vengeful nature of ghosts of people that are murdered. Many people don't believe this because it's rare to hear people talk about experiencing it. Can anyone share his/her with us?
before I say anything,bros do you believe ghost are real?
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
before I say anything,bros do you believe ghost are real?
Yes, Ghosts are very real.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by omat20(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adamsdelrio:

Yes, Ghosts are very real.
ok have you seen one face to face?
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
ok have you seen one face to face?
Nope.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
this night nai una won discus dis ghost thing??

chisoxxxxx.....

i haff comot from here ooo...me fear ghost pass spirit oo....

lols
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
patrickdarlins:
this night nai una won discus dis ghost thing??

chisoxxxxx.....

i haff comot from here ooo...me fear ghost pass spirit oo....

lols
hahaha
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by omat20(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Nope.
well I do see ghosts. My best friend(female) died at the age of 10years on a car accident. I was 10years then. Since then I have been seeing her and others.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
well I do see ghosts. My best friend(female) died at the age of 10years on a car accident. I was 10years then. Since then I have been seeing her and others.
shocked
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by omat20(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
shocked
yeah bro I know you will be suprised. I will be writing all my life experiences with her here on nairaland diaries section soon.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
yeah bro I know you will be suprised. I will be writing all my life experiences with her here on nairaland diaries section soon.
Okay.. I can't wait to read it.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
Okay.. I can't wait to read about it.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
I can't wait to read about it.
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by johnydon22(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:

In real or dream?
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by omat20(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
johnydon22:

In real or dream?
real not dream
Re: Ghosts' Revenge by johnydon22(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
omat20:
real not dream

Ewooooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth (the Grail Message) / God I'm lost without you / Muslims Cries Out “ We Are Tired Of Islamic Religion” We Need Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.