Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119631 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dragonking:
Actually, Aliko Dangote became an ordinary board member when tiger brands bought a large chunk in dangote flour plc....Once you go public, the company ain't ur anymore
I know that. But he's also resigned from the board now that the SA company isn't pushing this division anymore.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dragonking:
I hope you are aware that Aliko Dangote resigned as a board member of dangote flour PLC recently.... The heavens didn't fall.....Luscious brought this upon himself.....The Bible warns parents not to provoke their children into anger...This is one rule that luscious never obeyed as a parent..Imagine him calling Jamal a b1tch at the season finale of season 2.This is simply bad parenting...Luscious should be really grateful to cookie as that woman has shown herself to be the real backbone behind his success...Lucious also believe that he is a god, now hakeem has humbled him like a b1tch...so let him wallow in his tears...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/193307-dangote-resigns-from-board-of-dangote-flour-mills.html
let's not go into business, but just so u know dangote flour mills is a merchandise division under dangote group of companies, and he prolly stepped down cos the stress was getting 2 much (age issues) buh he is still the C E O dangote Group of companies and stepping down is different from being booted out that said..
I hope u knw mimi still has tricky 2 her side and they could well use hakeem for an hostile take over and dump him afterall
lucious might be baddas buh hakkem aint right on this one.
even if he didn't do it for lucious he shoulda done it for his mum or for jamal

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
let's not go into business, but just so u know dangote flour mills is a merchandise division under dangote group of companies, and he prolly stepped down cos the stress was getting 2 much (age issues) buh he is still the C E O dangote Group of companies and stepping down is different from being booted out that said..
I hope u knw mimi still has tricky 2 her side and they could well use hakeem for an hostile take over and dump him afterall
lucious might be baddas buh hakkem aint right on this one.
even if he didn't do it for lucious he shoulda done it for his mum or for jamal
You have a point but it still it falls to bad parenting on luscious part...Hekeem was about to vote for him before the thoughts of what his father did to him changed the game....Also if luscious wasn't so full of himself he wouldn't have talked about the board anyhow as if he owns everybody... That's was the straw that broke the camels back...He was so full of himself that he didn't see the trap Mimi was setting for him....This is a good lesson to him and anyone who think they can play god.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dragonking:
You have a point but it still it falls to bad parenting on luscious part...Hekeem was about to vote for him before the thoughts of what his father did to him changed the game....Also if luscious wasn't so full of himself he wouldn't have talked about the board anyhow as if he owns everybody... That's was the straw that broke the camels back...He was so full of himself that he didn't see the trap Mimi was setting for him....This is a good lesson to him and anyone who think they can play god.
No one can play God and not get wounded fact lucious is a bad parent no doubt buh hakeem needs 2 learn that success is the best revenge, as jamal!! and it's always family 1st no matter what! u think any of his family member would ever 4gv him if empire is taken from them?

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
No one can play God and not get wounded fact lucious is a bad parent no doubt buh hakeem needs 2 learn that success is the best revenge, as jamal!! and it's always family 1st no matter what! u think any of his family member would ever 4gv him if empire is taken from them?
Luscious deserves what happened to him.

QED! Stop sweating it. If you were Hakeem, you'd do the same and remember the same Hakeem publicly dropped his last name two episodes before so voting "Aye" would mean what? I'd call him a _bastard if he did.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dygeasy:

QED! Stop sweating it. If you were Hakeem, you'd do the same and remember the same Hakeem publicly dropped his last name two episodes before so voting "Aye" would mean what? I'd call him a _bastard if he did.
drop his last name that prolly made him who he is? that was just a stunt, I didn't say lucious didn't deserve wot he got i'm only saying hakeem acted like a kid, n u re wrong, I won't try that no matter the situation i'd never trust an outsider more than my family!! u realise now he didn't just hurt lucious he did cookie Andre and jamal aswell

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Dygeasy:

hakeem is just being stupid and premature, cookie will never want to see empire fall, even after all her fights and quarells with luscious, in my language tongue, hakeem is an onùkù

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by anibo2(m): 2:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Hakeem was a let down even after cookie advice...Empire is his legacy and he threw that away because of kitten...I'll love to see how he would stand up to jamal n andre,even cookie will be so mad at him n he will have to run back to his sugar mama grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

Nah Hakeem has always been reckless-- basing his judgments on his emotions. I don't think he has any plans at all asides getting back at his father and sucking up to his sugar mama.

I just think there is more to it, especially after cookie's appeal. We will find out soon enough wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by jide09(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
I hope d season is still on oo cos ii cant wait to wat will happen to dat bastard Hakeem.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by timmilehin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
To those supporting Hakeem.

Can you do that to your family?

The company that feed you. trained you and gave u wealth from birth. It's not making sense. u hate lucious. but u love cookies, jamal, andre and d family stuff.both andre and jamal sat down in that hatred position d bastard was. they saw d light. so what's his problem. I feel like breaking that his spoilt punny brain.

So tell me, which company is he now- Lyin dynasty. where d new haters will be now. or empire that he hates so much. walahi.. that guy go suffer. beside he was there to act on cookies No. not to decide anything. cookies self na big fool. matters like this doesn't need proxy. she knows d gravity of the mayter and she gave that idiot d responsibility

so u mean Thirsty just suck that woman for nothing. chai.

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
timmilehin:
To those supporting Hakeem.

Can you do that to your family?

The company that feed you. trained you and gave u wealth from birth. It's not making sense. u hate lucious. but u love cookies, jamal, andre and d family stuff.both andre and jamal sat down in that hatred position d bastard was. they saw d light. so what's his problem. I feel like breaking that his spoilt punny brain.

So tell me, which company is he now- Lyin dynasty. where d new haters will be now. or empire that he hates so much. walahi.. that guy go suffer. beside he was there to act on cookies No. not to decide anything. cookies self na big fool. matters like this doesn't need proxy. she knows d gravity of the mayter and she gave that idiot d responsibility

so u mean Thirsty just suck that woman for nothing. chai.
Gosh I hated that scene. It was just too awkward.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by timmilehin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Vivly:
Gosh I hated that scene. It was just too awkward.

I can't believe that woman said all those pleasure is not worth her $10 million shares.

Guam must be a Crazy country. 10 of elite crazy dirty digging lawyers like Thirsty will destroy a Country Justice system. that guy is a perfect word for corruption.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
it's really had to believe that Azmire Livingston AKA (chicken) is actual a beautiful young lady lesbian though

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by timmilehin(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
it's really had to believe that Azmire Livingston AKA (chicken) is actual a beautiful young lady lesbian though

she's so useless in d gilm. like wakapass role.. always seen only when hakeem is featured. and nothing else. she rarely say a word self. mtcw

but wakapass Alone on a film is empire na fame ooo
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 4:52am On Dec 07, 2015
timmilehin:

she's so useless in d gilm. like wakapass role.. always seen only when hakeem is featured. and nothing else. she rarely say a word self. mtcw

but wakapass Alone on a film is empire na fame ooo
lol that's her role nah! to be hakeem's right hand man!!! Shez a musician as well and i'm hearing rumours that her role will be elevated soon and she might become an artist in in the series.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
So chicken is actually a girl?? Na wah oooo....for the series you will think its a guy with a female behavior...Even raven is also a lesbian...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dragonking:
So chicken is actually a girl?? Na wah oooo....for the series you will think its a guy with a female behavior...Even raven is also a lesbian...
lol hard 2 believe Shez a girl oh! And yes she was even raven's girl friend until the broke up of recent!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
lol hard 2 believe Shez a girl oh! And yes she was even raven's girl friend until the broke up of recent!
Yeah, I just found out...That's their headache though...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
if ah hear say e happen mama go jail 4 17yrs papa sell drugs 2 gv pikin better life and he go come do that kind rubbish them no born am well
empire na ur case study. U nvr c craze pikin ?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
Well I still disagree as I believe luscious got what he deserved.... If not for God, Andre would have been dead by now...(Remember that he almost committed suicide because luscious never accepted him)...It is even more of a shame that the only reason why Andre is back in the company and was given an expensive house is because his wife is pregnant....This is just being callous...

You said that family always come first but luscious chose Freda over Hakeem just to get back at him..Luscious deserve every bit of coin he is been paid back with because he that stays in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

Look man business is simple. If you want to maintain significant control, then remain a private company. The moment you go public it ceases to be yours and all those people who invested millions in finance become stakeholders. Luscious must have known that.. If he didn't then he's just stupid because no sensible investor will allow the chairman of the board (even if he started the company) run it to the ground, make reckless decisions and/or threaten to get rid of his 'enemies' when their money is running the company.

Now let's not be sentimental about Hakeem. Luscious was becoming more daring everyday acting like he owns the boy. So he birthed him, worked hard to create a good life for him... Great! He's just won father of the year. Big deal! But you do not try to ruin your kids just to keep them under your power. That's just messed up on many levels.
I said so
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Well I still disagree as I believe luscious got what he deserved.... If not for God, Andre would have been dead by now...(Remember that he almost committed suicide because luscious never accepted him)...It is even more of a shame that the only reason why Andre is back in the company and was given an expensive house is because his wife is pregnant....This is just being callous...

You said that family always come first but luscious chose Freda over Hakeem just to get back at him..Luscious deserve every bit of coin he is been paid back with because he that stays in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
tell dem
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
homesteady:
Everything is fair in war!
Luscious has also been doing many bad things to Hakeem.
aabi o
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
I Base my fact on the statistics that lucious's life dictated the kind of person he became now hakeem will feel it real when it turns out the hostile take over cookie was going to initiate would be the same thing mimi and camilla would do, one things u don't understand is empire is a musical company and a family legacy it might be public but like mimi said lucious is empire and empire is lucious. the company is supposed to be passed to generations of lyon, buh how would that be possible when a lyon is no longer the C E O? my stand is lucious is bad no doubt buh hakeem was simply childish and immature
legacy or not!!! Helooo? D writer/producer aint daft.. Blood must b drawn in families. Asides money bn bequeathed to a brat. Luscious drew blood countless tyms, Hakeem now eventually drew d "significant" blood $ u not seeing its al part of d love_hate Lyon relationship? Ohhh puhliz! Get a side stool \_.........ure learning lol
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dragonking:

I like that u highlighted what he has done to Andre, buh still did Andre side against him? he always accepted andre buh Andre wanted to be the head of the company which jamal became and u 4got it was Andre cookie hakeem and anika that initiated an hostile take over that brought about mimi!! lucious brought freeda just to teach hakeem a lesson have u 4gotten the song him and freeda did the 1st person he gave the song was hakeem? buh he rejected lucious has always loved hakeem more so he did a lot of things to make him a strong man i'm sure u 4got where hakeem disgraced him in front of snoop dogg and Titan or u 4got where he almost signed with barreti come on bro they've all wronged each other but in the End all that lives on his Family!! Blood 1st that's my stand

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
nitane25:
empire na ur case study. U nvr c craze pikin ?
craze pikin 4 9ja? Abeg no talk am e no possible
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
nitane25:
legacy or not!!! Helooo? D writer/producer aint daft.. Blood must b drawn in families. Asides money bn bequeathed to a brat. Luscious drew blood countless tyms, Hakeem now eventually drew d "significant" blood $ u not seeing its al part of d love_hate Lyon relationship? Ohhh puhliz! Get a side stool \_.........ure learning lol
yeah u re right the producers aren't daft buh we are bringing it into a real life situation now lucious drew blood like hakeem never did? yeah I agree u ma i'm learning but to me drawing too much blood from the blood that brought u up might end up bringing u to ur End lucious might be lunatic buh he would never leave any of his family hanging just like he paid the money for Hakeem to be released when he was kidnapped, and just like freeda said hakeem problem is because he knws nothing about struggle all he knows is being rich!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leon2036:
I like that u highlighted what he has done to Andre, buh still did Andre side against him? he always accepted andre buh Andre wanted to be the head of the company which jamal became and u 4got it was Andre cookie hakeem and anika that initiated an hostile take over that brought about mimi!! lucious brought freeda just to teach hakeem a lesson have u 4gotten the song him and freeda did the 1st person he gave the song was hakeem? buh he rejected lucious has always loved hakeem more so he did a lot of things to make him a strong man i'm sure u 4got where hakeem disgraced him in front of snoop dogg and Titan or u 4got where he almost signed with barreti come on bro they've all wronged each other but in the End all that lives on his Family!! Blood 1st that's my stand
Let me ask you a question, if Andre's wife wasn't pregnant and Luscious didn't accept Andre, do you think Andre would also vote for Luscious? Please answer truthfully.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nairakobo: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Let me ask you a question, if Andre's wife wasn't pregnant and Luscious didn't accept Andre, do you think Andre would also vote for Luscious? Please answer truthfully.

Yes he would have. Remember he swept d death of their uncle under d carpet for d family's sake. He could hv sold out d whole family then but didn't, which I think its even weightier compared to what Hakeem experienced from his father.

OT. Dangote resigned and sold off some shares from d flour ish biz to face d new refinery he's building in Ondo n Lagos state now, dats sacrificing a bishop to get d queen. Same goes for Lucious when he decided to sell off part of empire's assets to fund swiftstream, another big move to making empire d biggest music outlet. So, bn ousted as d CEO of empire every every can't be reasonbly compared to Dangote's move on d flour arm.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2015
nairakobo:

Yes he would have. Remember he swept d death of their uncle under d carpet for d family's sake. He could hv sold out d whole family then but didn't, which I think its even weightier compared to what Hakeem experienced from his father.

OT. Dangote resigned and sold off some shares from d flour ish biz to face d new refinery he's building in Ondo n Lagos state now, dats sacrificing a bishop to get d queen. Same goes for Lucious when he decided to sell off part of empire's assets to fund swiftstream, another big move to making empire d biggest music outlet. So, bn ousted as d CEO of empire every every can't be reasonbly compared to Dangote's move on d flour arm.

Andre didn't sweep the death of his uncle for no family sake...remember he was the first to say he wants to report the incidence to the police before the wife told him that she would go to jail while pregnant...That's what made him to keep quiet....I can assure you that if luscious didn't accept Andre back, he won't get andre's vote....However, if you are refering to the uncle that luscious killed, dont forget that Andre didnt even know but he tried to cover up....After everything he did, luscious ddnt appreciate him that was what almost made him a lunatic.....How can a father make a son go crazy...Haba....Also dangote sold majority of his shares to tiger brand (A SA firm) about 3years ago but resigned forcefully, I believe, as the company is yet to make a single profit over the years....Also note that if not for the presence of cookie, luscious would have lost Jamal too....Luscious owe that woman a lot but as usual the ingrate is never grateful.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by pipstarget: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Andre didn't sweep the death of his uncle for no family sake...remember he was the first to say he wants to report the incidence to the police before the wife told him that she would go to jail while pregnant...That's what made him to keep quiet....I can assure you that if luscious didn't accept Andre back, he won't get andre's vote....However, if you are refering to the uncle that luscious killed, dont forget that Andre didnt even know but he tried to cover up....After everything he did, luscious ddnt appreciate him that was what almost made him a lunatic.....How can a father make a son go crazy...Haba....Also dangote sold majority of his shares to tiger brand (A SA firm) about 3years ago but resigned forcefully, I believe, as the company is yet to make a single profit over the years....Also note that if not for the presence of cookie, luscious would have lost Jamal too....Luscious owe that woman a lot but as usual the ingrate is never grateful.

true dat...

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.