Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119193 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
nitane25:
wen u say "people" pls quote me dear....m d only one that said that to u.....besides....it was a question.....We weren't predicting d next episode were we? We wie discussing personal opinions....Pls knw wen2differenciate properly.
u really didn't see the humour in it right? it's all for the fun of it none is personal is why decided to use people instead of specifying,, I never took it personal that u called me a leaner it all makes the discussion fun!! #peace
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
I believe Hakeem gets his advice and his strategies from mistakes he makes in life. He is a spoilt brat no doubt but he learns from his mistakes.
a gr8 philosopher once said, if u live by The code leaning from my mistakes soon u wouldn't be able 2 learn without making mistakes

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
So you believe karma caught up with Andre but dont want to believe that karma is catching up to lucious for all his has done. Na wa ooooo
well I think all luscious did was for good reasons..... they could have some iota of selfishness..... but then, I back him in everything he does

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kjking:
well I think all luscious did was for good reasons..... they could have some iota of selfishness..... but then, I back him in everything he does
So luscious killing cookie's cousin was for good intentions right? BTW Andre didn't kill anyone. You guys obsession with luscious is amazing that y'all ain't seeing the glaring truth.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
a gr8 philosopher once said, if u live by The code leaning from my mistakes soon u wouldn't be able 2 learn without making mistakes
Winston Churchill said "All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes." and Hakeem learns from his mistakes.....Abeg, make una free hakeem small na. Shuoo.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
Winston Churchill said "All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes." and Hakeem learns from his mistakes.....Abeg, make una free hakeem small na. Shuoo.
fingers crossed lets wait and see
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
So luscious killing cookie's cousin was for good intentions right? BTW Andre didn't kill anyone. You guys obsession with luscious is amazing that y'all ain't seeing the glaring truth.
when the nigga threatened luscious you think that was funny he got what he deserved
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kjking:
when the nigga threatened luscious you think that was funny he got what he deserved
So luscious did the right thing by killing him instead of reporting the guy to the police? Guy, let's be honest, if you believe that karma is catching up with Andre, then the father of all karma is doing press up and waiting for luscious.

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
So luscious did the right thing by killing him instead of reporting the guy to the police? Guy, let's be honest, if you believe that karma is catching up with Andre, then the father of all karma is doing press up and waiting for luscious.
I still wouldn't blame luscious, he grew up from the street and understands only the language of the streets
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dragonking:
bruhaahahahahaahah................aaabi
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by emedy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
IMHO... Luscious might be a devil but he understands that he should remain a Father. he'll probably a rude Father that wished things go his way. Hakeem is messed up, luscious has tolerated him enough. Everything he's got originates from his dad... even his LYON DYNASTY. The only sparing him from lawsuits is the fact that he's a LYON. The very same beat his dad gave him which he rejected got voted for the song of the year. I fear for his ending, he better work hard to cater to for the child Anika will bear him. Andre will be so devastated, loosing his wife and child. Cookie will get to love his husband more. Really.... there's no Empire without Luscious as C.E.O.

4 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
emedy:
IMHO... Luscious might be a devil but he understands that he should remain a Father. he'll probably a rude Father that wished things go his way. Hakeem is messed up, luscious has tolerated him enough. Everything he's got originates from his dad... even his LYON DYNASTY. The only sparing him from lawsuits is the fact that he's a LYON. The very same beat his dad gave him which he rejected got voted for the song of the year. I fear for his ending, he better work hard to cater to for the child Anika will bear him. Andre will be so devastated, loosing his wife and child. Cookie will get to love his husband more. Really.... there's no Empire without Luscious as C.E.O.
So you've just concluded that Andre has lost both wife and unborn child already. Even Rhonda doesn't know if her baby will make it in the next season.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
U guys know the last episode was not the season finale but the winter finale, right?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by emedy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Vivly:

So you've just concluded that Andre has lost both wife and unborn child already. Even Rhonda doesn't know if her baby will make it in the next season.
Granted, Empire is unpredictable. if Rhonda comes out alive,i don't expect the baby too be alive,the reason I started out with IMHO, anything can happen.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2015
that's what I wanted 2 see

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Vivly:

Lmao are u surprised? We hv ppl dt cn conclude d series with their opinions...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by mickreff(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:
I knew Alicia Keys & Jamal would eventually liplock. Empire is either getting too predictable or i just got an affinity for guessing right.

so Jamal is Bi-sexual then...
I also have the same feelings bro

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by mickreff(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
emedy:
grin the way you narrate the movie sef can make the director stop the movie ...like you know what's in the script... well what you are thinking is what am thinking

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by tobiboss(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
New poster But if Anika loses her baby, I aint watching the show no more
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
mickreff:
I also have the same feelings bro
I dnt think so....... U know he told summers dat hes still into guys and he wouldn't feel with skye wat he feels with guys.. .. . So hes still gay
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Apparently, I heard Empire have finally reduced (if not cut out) the irritating homosexual po.rn they were trying to promote.

I learnt that there has not been any homosexual kissing in like the last 6 episodes.

They have even drastically reduced the number of appearances of the homosexual son's boyfriend.

I am not surprised.

I read that ratings were dropping because of the homosexual content and poor, directionless scripts (even I heard the scripts is worse in the second series).

50 cent even made fun of this by highlighting that the homosexual content was putting black people off.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dragonking:

I think you should watch again to see why Bonkie got Bonked. ."report to the police" ; seriously?! These guys were thugs that have been into all sorts and you expect him to report Bonkie to the police? The police was what Lucious was avoiding in the first place. First off..Bonkie wasn't exactly a saint, he was more or less a hit man. He threatened to go to the police with stuff that would not only send Lucious(and himself)to jail but on Death Row, dude had an addiction for gambling(in millions) which was initially enabled by Lucious. Who wouldn't get fed up with a relation like that? Bonkie should have been smart enough to know who Lucious is..they both grew up on the streets, he should have known better. Just wondering how long Lucious would have kept paying for his excesses. Lucious is a thug, forget the suits and jaw dropping shoes he wears. He handles issues like a thug

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
..as for Rhonda, her mouth got her in trouble. Wasn't she the one telling BooBooKitty how she got some chic in college out of the way to keep Andre? Well, Anika took her advise very seriously and got her out of the way too! cheesy . Apparently Anika wants to have the latest Kryptonite that makes Lucious Super generous and caring tongue
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Sagamite:
Apparently, I heard Empire have finally reduced (if not cut out) the irritating homosexual po.rn they were trying to promote.

I learnt that there has not been any homosexual kissing in like the last 6 episodes.

They have even drastically reduced the number of appearances of the homosexual son's boyfriend.

I am not surprised.

I read that ratings were dropping because of the homosexual content and poor, directionless scripts (even I heard the scripts is worse in the second series).

50 cent even made fun of this by highlighting that the homosexual content was putting black people off.
OMG!!!! shocked Seriously
They had better not try cutting it off! else, they'd lose A dedicated fan....angry

I Actually liked the homosexual parts better!wink Jamal is A hottie!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Drift: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
They had better not try cutting it off! else, they'd lose A dedicated fan....angry

Seen that part, couldn't continue watching. No time to watch all the series in the world. From Empire to Power.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Drift:

Seen that part, couldn't continue watching. No time to watch all the series in the world. From Empire to Power.

You're also Homophobic??shocked

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Drift: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
You're also Homophobic??shocked
I'm not afraid of gays. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well majority of the world do not like the homosexual parts.

If you want to watch homosexual content, I suggest you subscribe to one of those seedy homosexual TV channels.

Majority of us want our TV to be normal and show normal stuff.

The only thing still saving this thrash show is the Timbaland music.

Even the frequent use of celebrities just looks daft and I don't think it adds much to it.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odeku457(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I don't think Mimi 's mess is a relationship thing...anyways lets keep watching. My bet is that she used money from a mob to get her 20% share in Empire and the mob can't wait to get their money back with interest. Watch this space!

Camilla was the one playing Mimis Strings all along = > relationship mess.

****SO PAY UP***
YOUR THEORY ABOVE WAS WRONG.. LOL

-----

Mimi's cancer treatment now is just a plus for Camilla's scheme to come back at Lucious for Banishing her the 1st time. But I am guessing tge Empire is technically Hakeem No lyons now if he can Play Camilla right and get back his Famiky Heirloom.

And boobookitty is a real Messed up woman. All to juzt be taken serious and given attention. Sick bas#$d.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yemoxyl(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
When are they gonna continue empire?
I Couldn't help but pity lucious,can't believe he actually cried, thought devils don't cry undecided
He worked really hard for empire and it was taken from him in a day

Gosh!!!hakeem is goddamn stupid,like his brain is more like that of a fish,how can he be brainwashed in just one day? undecided

What hell was anika thinking?,how could she do something like that?

Can't just wait for empire to continue
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by teejaypee: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
yemoxyl:
When are they gonna continue empire?
I Couldn't help but pity lucious,can't believe he actually cried, thought devils don't cry undecided
He worked really hard for empire and it was taken from him in a day

Gosh!!!hakeem is goddamn stupid,like his brain is more like that of a fish,how can he be brainwashed in just one day? undecided

What hell was anika thinking?,how could she do something like that?

Can't just wait for empire to continue

They will continue March / April
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hi guys, where can I get a link to all the songs in the current season; probably in a zipped folder or any other format

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.