Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119462 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2015
cao:
Imagine Wesley Snipes as Lucious, he was the original choice, but Taraji changed that real quick.
[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-515f35d8/turbine/la-et-mg-wesley-snipes-out-of-prison-house-arr-001/600/600x400[/img]
Imagine Quincy Brown as Hakeem, that's Diddy's boy (actually he's Al B. Sure!'s biological child with Kim Porter, the kid looks like his biological father - complete with monobrow, seriously it's like Kim was just a carrier). Apparently, the music contract was the major wahala - of course Diddy knows a thing or two about dodgy music contracts.

Imagine Monique as Cookie...she claims that she was supposed to have the part.

Well, that would have been one interesting Empire with Nino Brown as the patriarch, Precious's mum as the matriarch and a spoilt rich kid acting as a spoilt rich brat...
I can't imagine many of them. I love the cast the way it is.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kriptic: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
cao:
Empire. Chei! This show wan kill person.
Cookie Lyon - woman handles her buisness.
Jamal Lyon - the boy has finally grown cajones and they're big and brass.
Lucious Lyon - the thunder that will fire him is currently doing press ups (I'm spending too much time on NL). I dey swear for the guy every new episode. The ALS is taking too long.
Anika- she and LL deserve each other, she keeps pulling some stunts that just makes me want to send her to hell, everytime I dey pity the woman, she go pull one mad stunt (I'll never forgive her for what she did to the recovering addict).
Hakeem Lyon - oh boy needs to form a relationship with broom Cookie beat him with. Although, I dey like 'em small small, after he revealed why he has issues with Cookie.
Andre Lyon - oh boy take your damn pills, plus him and his wife Rhonda get that special kind of crazy...the kind way you no go touch with disinfectant & a 50ft pole.
Vernon - well they finally remembered you on the show. Good for you, oya do something...
Bunkie - shey you now know you f***ed up? #LessonsFromTheGrave
This show will be the death of me, plus the music is so freaking sweet. I've listened to No Apologies & Keep Your Money way too many times.
CC: naijababe. E don happen, we don get fan thread.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around Andre and Rhonda's relationship. I was confused when they started re-enacting whatever it was Andre did with the deputy mayor woman. Total wtf moment for me. Those two are definitely cray-cray.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stefanlover: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stefanlover: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stefanlover: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stefanlover: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Playing two women angry angry angry

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stefanlover: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
cool

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stefanlover: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Stunner1(f): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ahhh this series is giving me life kiss kiss kiss
Just started watching it n m HOOK2D-ED

I love me some COOKIE grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kriptic: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
stefanlover:
cool cool
ah! when cookie opened that coat. I had to replay that scene several times. I was like "yasss cookie, werk it girl." grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kriptic:

ah! when cookie opened that coat. I had to replay that scene several times. I was like "yasss cookie, werk it girl." grin
haha same here. and she got a hot azz bod no homo.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nayah(f): 2:49am On Mar 05, 2015
A great show great actors and great script
I m a real fan and a team cookie addict wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 05, 2015
OMG this episode was amazing.

Andre acting mannhhh that guy can really act.

Can't wait for episode ten.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
rokiatu:
OMG this episode was amazing.

Andre acting mannhhh that guy can really act.

Can't wait for episode ten.

As in! I got so distracted by this episode that I didn't notice we had arrived at my stop. Seriously, if my stop wasn't the last stop I would have missed it. Props to Jamal, he was on point - those cajones are really working out for him. Hakeem is slowly learning. Anika don tire. Andre...wow... Coookie is still epic.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
This scene was everything, from that moment I became a die hard Cookie fan grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Now thats some powerful acting....this nigga is good.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Call me naught but I want this nigga to hit it. Remeber Cookie said shes only been with one man and thats Lucious? well someone else may soon be eating Lucious cookies. grin grin

I kinda ship them thou, they have chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
badass!

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Straight heart attack grin cheesy grin grin

The life of Lucious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mahhhn this whole cast acting is on another level, I see this show winning a lot of Emmy awards.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8E4g4NdLrM
[/url]
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
To quote my sister, anytime I send any Empire-related ghen ghen on BBM "Empire tinz."
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by sholay2011(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Mahhhn this whole cast acting is on another level, I see this show winning a lot of Emmy awards.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8E4g4NdLrM
[/url]
While the cast is quite good, it's only Taraji P Henson (Cookie) that I see snagging an Emmy nomination for now, with of course the series itself.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
sholay2011:

While the cast is quite good, it's only Taraji P Henson (Cookie) that I see snagging an Emmy nomination for now, with of course the series itself.

it will be a shame if that guy who play Andre don't get an award big shame.

His role is physically demanding then Cookies. Cookie is just very likeable and her one liner are awesome.

The guy who play Andre acting is off the chart no joke.

5 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by sholay2011(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
it will be a shame if that guy who play Andre don't get an award big shame.

His role is physically demanding then Cookies. Cookie is just very likeable and her one liner are awesome.

The guy who play Andre acting is off the chart no joke.
Am I missing something?

Is Rokiatu having a huge crush on Andre? grin

Anyway, I wasn't really impressed with his acting. Terence in the 'Lucious' role is quite better.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by coldsummer: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
http://www.watch-tvseries.net/search/Empire+Pilot or better still type in empire in the search box and watch all the episode. You will get other results but only click on empire

hey how are ;you .

been looking for where to download and watch this EMpire, still can't find.

would you know where i can download it please?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2015
sholay2011:

Am I missing something?

Anyway, I wasn't really impressed with his acting. Terence in the 'Lucious' role is quite better.

grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2015
sholay2011:

Am I missing something?

to each his own its not like I have a crush on him but he's a great actor no doubt and people are talking about his acting am not the only one
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ohh boy. this series move so fast. I didnt see this coming this fast.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVCA0dklqoM
[/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.