Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (57600 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by tefund(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
This baby is already fighting a clearly defeated battle right from the womb,battle he knows nothing about.Beyond science and genectics what happened to this baby?is it witchcraft,chance ,premediation or destiny,kerma...over to you nairaland prophets ,pastors and deliverance ministers.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don't have a bad situation, for the record.Although I am still on a journey on this road....
Nobody will wish for bad things upon oneself, do you? ! But there are still things quite beyond our control, there is hope and there are still spaces created by God for our redemption. What you see in this child is quite different from what I see.The level of what you can take as a human is quite different from what I can take.There is nothing to regret in a life one did not create, you can only regret if you don't act humane enough to do your best in turning things around.Live free and positive in every situation my brother. smiley
It is ok. You can have the kid. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Judie7654(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerians need to read about neural tube defects as a result of a bad MTHFR gene...I don't understand our doctors...and most Nigerians think it is spiritual due to its lack of publicity. That is just a case of NTD... I pray God provides every resources needed to take care of the child.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by mcsensis: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
So sad. Who knows if the tried to kill the child in womb before?
Sad things do happens.

I will prefer no child than this.

...and u shall have no child. u shall go back to ur creator empty handed for condemning d creation of God. so shall it be with u..AMEN.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by mcsensis: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Judie7654:
Nigerians need to read about neural tube defects as a result of a bad MTHFR gene...I don't understand our doctors...and most Nigerians think it is spiritual due to its lack of publicity. That is just a case of NTD... I pray God provides every resources needed to take care of the child.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by mcsensis: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
MuhdG:
Judging by her name, this woman might be a muslim.

What baffles me is her comments: I don't know "why" I gave birth to this kind of baby. And

I "don't want" this baby.

It is totally un islamic(if she is a muslim) and also immoral regardless of her religion. She should accept the baby with good heart and open arms.

This baby might bring wonders into her life that she would have never imagined.

#soSad
May the Almighty bless u real good.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Sarimah(f): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
this is really bad

but she gat no choice...its her child...her blood
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
All this plenty plenty Agbo wey Dem dey drink sef

Agbo diarrhea
Agbo fifer e dey
Agbo infection, se o wa??
Agbo suga
Agbo krokro r
Agbo jedi jedi

At the end of the day when the child is out, no good breast milk, na to force one big bowl of brown akamu, with hand inside the baby mouth and nose. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
be human for once plss....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by tefund(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
mcsensis:

...and u shall have no child. u shall go back to ur creator empty handed for condemning d creation of God. so shall it be with u..AMEN.
be civil and not judgemental
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by tefund(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
sameer1212:
be human for once plss....
this is clearly beyond nutrition,our forfathers knew nothing about science and good nutrition yet they made healthy strong babies
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by otizs: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Let them read about Nick Vujicic who heard neither arms nor limbs yet he is a motivation and blessing to many others. There is ability in disability.
still, nobody praying for †ђξ worst!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
No big deal. They shd accept d baby as it is. God has a plan 4 it.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
tefund:
this is clearly beyond nutrition,our forfathers knew nothing about science and good nutrition yet they made healthy strong babies
Yeah that's true. I really feel sad for their entire family...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Ensquare(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
This baby should b killed.[b][/b]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
So what about childless women?
What about babies that are conjoined?
What about those with various cancerous deformity?
Omo, I prefer pikin wey no get hands oooooooooooooo. Than being a barren woman.Even as a young single gurl, make una dash me the pikin bikobiko.I need am.I no dey reject pikin.
Wow! Am really impress ma'am, u have my respect. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Suneyes023: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
A SHRINE IN CROSS RIVER WHERE POLITICIANS AND YAHOO BOYS WORSHIP[/color]

A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [[color=#000099]http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com
]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

Judgement day is around the corner, may God save us
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by jacabi(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
So what about childless women?
What about babies that are conjoined?
What about those with various cancerous deformity?
Omo, I prefer pikin wey no get hands oooooooooooooo. Than being a barren woman.Even as a young single gurl, make una dash me the pikin bikobiko.I need am.I no dey reject pikin.
I love your passion.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
mcsensis:

May the Almighty bless u real good.
Thank you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by gbeseun(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a case of congenital amputation.
Most birth defects occur in the first three months of pregnancy when the organs of the fetus are forming.
During the crucial first weeks, frequently before a woman is aware she is pregnant, the developing fetus is most susceptible to substances that can cause birth defects (teratogens).
Exposure to teratogens can cause congenital amputation

There is no known way to prevent congenital amputations, but the prevention of birth defects in general begins with the well being of the mother before and during pregnancy. Prenatal care should be clear and comprehensive, so that the mother understands both her genetic risks and her environmental risks.

Studies have suggested that a multivitamin including folic acid may reduce birth defects, including congenital abnormalities.
Smoking , drinking alcohol, using recreational drugs or drugs not prescribed by a physician and having a poor diet while pregnant may increase the risk of congenital abnormalities.
Daily, heavy exposure to chemicals is also thought to be especially dangerous for pregnant women.

God bless u doctor,we are aware now,though I have stopped child rearing. After two girls,am afraid to have the third one,so it won't be girl
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by gbeseun(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Agbo diarrhea
Agbo fifer e dey
Agbo suga
Agbo krokro r
Agbo jedi jedi

Oni bush na so Ur mama dey force feed u abi,continue diarisgod

At the end of the day when the child is out, no good breast milk, na to force one big bowl of brown akamu, with hand inside the baby mouth and nose. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Agbo diarrhea
Agbo fifer e dey
Agbo suga
Agbo krokro r
Agbo jedi jedi

My dear, you could be right. I have asked 'em to tell me the clinical name of JEDI-JEDI and no one has sad

And that force-feeding eeeeeeeeeeeehn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by yinkeys(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Dolemite:
Proof that a God doesn't exist?
I will just kiss you into believing now oh!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Ensquare:
This baby should b killed.[b][/b]
Who be dis one undecided undecided undecided undecided sad

The moon has risen, it's that season, no be so?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
otizs:
still, nobody praying for †ђξ worst!

Yeah nobody is praying about it but I strongly believe that the parents have contributed to the child's state due to ignorant consumption of substances.
The best they can do is to accept the child and make him believe in himself; make him know that he is no lesser person than whoever has hands.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2015
ginawest:
dear God
pls give dis woman strength n patience to take care of dis child
(Amin)
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by eleojo23: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
gbeseun:

God bless u doctor,we are aware now,though I have stopped child rearing. After two girls,am afraid to have the third one,so it won't be girl
God bless your girlssmiley
I'm not a medical doctor though.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by cutieemperorh(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
guyX:
It's called Gene Mutation. The parents caused it anyway. Their gene have mutated by either x-ray, gamma or one of the rays on the electromagnetic spectrum.
Mostly X-ray sha.
What a vibrant display of ignorance... Must u comment...mtcheeeew
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
That is why I like taking in every sperm when making love,I don't allow a single drop of it to drop on the bed,you never can tell. Maybe she didn't allow all the sperm to fall inside while making the baby and the sperm that supposed to form the arms dropped on the mat during the process thereby making the baby to be incomplete. Its always good for a woman to calm down and collect every single drop of sperm during love making so as to avoid this kind of thing.
That's not true ma'am undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Daniel058(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Women, I no sure say na God answer this kinda prayer... Check again to remember if you enter BABALAWO HOUSE sometimes ago ooooooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by mcsensis: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31089790][/quote]

Oh! mother, who has given u the authority to question a gift to u from ur LORD?. Why do u despair over that which u have no knowledge? u condemn the creation of ur LORD? It may b that what u wish to have will lead to ur destruction and what ur LORD has given u will lead to ur unimaginable success in this world n beyond. I fully understand ur predicament but sincerely u went too far to condemn what God has given u. it may b out of frustration from the stigma u r facing but those r the bridges u need to cross to get to ur destination.

Oh! woman, turn back to ur LORD in total repentance and confess ur sins sincerely so u may attain success in this world and beyond. GOD can never be wrong and HE alone knows what happened in ur womb. even if u had attended the best hospital in the world for antenatal that wouldnt have changed anything. My sister accept the baby from ur LORD as the best gift from HIM. Do not complain to anyone cos no one has the solution to this except God. Cry unto ur Lord rather, with HIM is a perfect solution for ur predicaments. The baby is innocent and a blessing to u and ur ppl who believe in God.

Oh! Husband, until u return to ur wife n child and strive for their livelihood and give them the care, love and protection they require to the very best of ur ability u shall know no peace. u abandoned ur wife when she needed u most? u denied the gift of ur Lord to u (a sign, lesson, revelation to mankind)? U deserted ur home cos God chose to communicate to mankind tru u? Return to ur family in total repentance to God n apology to ur family...for God is ever FORGIVING MOST MERCIFUL at all times...RETURN NOW to them...and God will make the baby the coolness of ur eyes here n hereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
mcsensis:

shut up. Its not the creator but biological problem. Don't bring God into this.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by wangdu: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
this man may be running away from a great blessing looking @ the life of this great preacher, pastor Nick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.