Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,301 members, 7,846,343 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (57598 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by markbutcher: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
your mother just told me to drink monkey tail to Bleep
Bleep her tonight to flush out the useless sperm you father deposit in her, probably you came out from Same useless sperm. And to think of it you are the fastest sperm. Olodo

You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by lebienconnu: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not exactly. Thalidomide isn't widely available....not since the 70's.
Thanks, doc.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Durchmann(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Evyivy:

i don tire for u. go chase ur baby mama okay thats the least u can do for ur son

grin grin grin

Sorry O!

Na me chew corn enter cob.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by emmacols: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2015
its really unfortunate. may God help d lady and her baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen.
you must have been born on trouble/rough sea cause that's where ship capsized
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Joel3:
you must have been born on trouble/rough sea cause that's where ship capsized
Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.
go do some party foolish girl
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Joel3:
go do some party foolish girl
You're so ugly you make the second ugliest person in the world look like a super model.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You're so ugly you make the second ugliest person in the world look like a super model.
have you seen me before? The finist boy babe die to taste of me hahaha.

You only wish.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
stinggy:

Who cares
Grandpa, Granny drank and never had liver/kidney/heart probs. Both lived so long.

I drink it often too and it's quite efficient. All those Chinese herbal teas, how many of it is certified? Yet they work well. Palm-wine, Garri, no NAFDAC no grin

Don't get me wrong oo, the certification is good but some things don't need it that much smiley
Then if everybody drinking "agbo-jedi" has Pile, my brother-man, this is an epidemic here angry cheesy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by stinggy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
chimkaire:
Then if everybody drinking "agbo-jedi" has Pile, my brother-man, this is an epidemic here angry cheesy.

Sorry I didn't tell you in works in preventive capacity too wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.