Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment (7027 Views)

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Almightyperes: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by solihu(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
me too don see say he no go finish
grin me I just reason say na him go dey tell bedtime story for kirikiri to that otuoke fellow.
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Almightyperes: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
For all those shouting "Sai buhar", I advise you to go on shouting at the top of your voices now because after the elections in March, the shout of "Sai buhari" will become irritating and no longer make any sense. Shout now while you still can, give buhari your best before his political funeral coming up soon.
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
At the tale end of the Fayemi's administration, a mad woman along Okesa area of Ado Ekiti
usually sings anti- JKF song every morning. Thismad woman at the early hour of today Thurs Feb,26 was reported found weeping profusely shouting Fayose should pack his load and go, adding that she has collected the key from Fayose etc. I think this signaled bad omen?
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by DahtzFestjayz: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
IFAYOSE The true Son of Cheif Priest IFAEBELE. Impeachments, so Shall it be.
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by polite2(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
surely de pig will be impeached again
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by polite2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
For all those shouting "Sai buhar", I advise you to go on shouting at the top of your voices now because after the elections in March, the shout of "Sai buhari" will become irritating and no longer make any sense. Shout now while you still can, give buhari your best before his political funeral coming up soon.
fool
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by tunde1200(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well reasonable write up!.

Canme4u:
May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.
1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.
2. I have been following GEJ and Buhari's campaign.
3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.
4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:
a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on
5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
8. The Presidential election is not about Buhari v GEJ
9. It's about RIGHT v WRONG.
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.
I cannot wait to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

copied.
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by dulux07(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Canme4u:
May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.
1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.
2. I have been following GEJ and Buhari's campaign.
3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.
4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:
a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on
5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
8. The Presidential election is not about Buhari v GEJ
9. It's about RIGHT v WRONG.
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.
I cannot wait to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

copied.

My brother, thank u n God bless u. wit all dis things pdp r displaying on media, it is as if we r livin in another country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Betrayed The Whole South Twice For Crumbs – Rotimi Lawanson / Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) / Boko Haram Denies The Nta Dialogue Tape. Wasn't Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.