Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64184 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

My grandma and grandpa doesn't know chatham house and so are millions of local people in the streets and villages of Nigeria. grin

Wow! And you're so proud to say it?
Your moniker speaks of the kind of place you were brought up.

What a shame!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by StunningCEO: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
philips70:

[b]Be informed better so you just don't continue blabbing about things you heard that you have no true meaning of or you are just trying to be fraudulently economical with the truth. Let me explain for the benefit of the people you hoped to trick. Nigeria's economy being the biggest in Africa was NOT ACHIEVED in this government but Nigeria's GDP was recalculated after about 30years under this government. the indices and figures used in describing our economy prior was based on what obtained many years ago. Since then a lot of sectors like communications(GSM, CDMA), entertainment etc have grown astronomically and was added to the new GDP calculations thereby making our economy very large that it surpassed that of SA. It is the biggest fraud of the century for TAN and of late GEJ to lay claim to this achievement that has no direct effect in the quality of life of the citizens. Very soon GEJ will lay claim to Obama's immigration programme as a result of his transformation agenda for Nigerians living in the US.[/b]

my bros - i tire sotay na laff remain. wen I hear the PDP lay claims to dis, i just laff in Chinese like dis - chingpongghingpongching. grin grin grin grin wat d crooks did can be likened to weighin a human being.

if u weigh person without his hands n legs, he will be lighter. if u add the legs n hands which was der b4, he will be heavier. it does not mean dat u ve fed him or her to be any bigger. jonagoat deceiving 9jerians since 2007. smh@PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB had education in India , USA & UK and one provincial man who had all his education in one town (Port harcourt ) had the shameless boldness to call him an illiterate !

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by muyeeoo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
"On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration. First and foremost, we will plug the holes in the budgetary process. Revenue producing entities such as NNPC and Customs and Excise will have one set of books only. Their revenues will be publicly disclosed and regularly audited. The institutions of state dedicated to fighting corruption will be given independence and prosecutorial authority without political interference".

With this statement comming from GMB, i have decided to vote him as my next president. No going back and if he fails to do this that he has promised to do, i will vote him out God willing in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by aliyusamaila52(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
The Change has come, Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fridelly:
I don't think most buhadist here are serious minded people. Trying to counter all the true gist most Nigerian papers will publish tomao.hummm!!! May God heal Buhari because its obvious something is wrong.
Actually what is wrong is that u wl rather read newspapers that give u gist than those that give credible news.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by eaglechild: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP is busy doing grass roots politics on ground.

GMB and their APC cronies are busy chattering away in Chatham house, that the actual voters will never get to be aware of.

When APC loses as usual they will cry foul and tell their supporters to soak dog and baboon with their blood.

I am giving a general advice to APC zombies, when you lose this time around do not donate your blood to Buhari cause he does not give a damn.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by surveycash(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
This man GMB has a presidential charisma

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by adaybayor(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure they will be eager to Know what a past dictatorship has to say about democracy!!!

you cant even speak simple and correct english

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
hijodedios:
I wonder how the oyibos in that conference hall manage to understand what the man is saying,sometimes oyibos can pretend,ask any of them what the man is saying and am sure 80% of them wont get it right grin grin grin
Haba bros u mean even Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and John Kerry dey pretend..oya reduce that 80% to 0% before I carry u go lie down for Chatham House.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by adaybayor(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
eaglechild:

GMB and their APC cronies are busy chattering away in Chatham house, that the actual voters will never get to be aware of.

When APC loses as usual they will cry foul and tell their supporters to soak dog and baboon with their blood.

I am giving a general advice to APC zombies, when you lose this time around do not donate your blood to Buhari cause he does not give a damn.

go check your blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by razid: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:

This is amazing. I respect your comment and I'm glad hearing this from a fellow Nigerian. God bless you.

Thanks my dear sister(?) for the compliment.

Actually with your comment I could sense some positive things. Some of us are very truthful to ourselves that we find it difficult to deny the truth. You were very outspoken and frank. You didn't allow sentiments to becloud your judgement of what you saw yourself. Even though a part of you what to acknowledge what you saw, but the other part is saying otherwise. Sometimes we find ourselves in this scenario. You simply confirmed this through your answer to another fellow by saying that a devil you know is better than an unknown angel. You wanted to give the devil another chance when you are convinced that by the word devil, nothing good can come out of it afterall.

Some in response to your puzzlement took it to mean that probably you should have never believed in the unseen in the first instance. That is where the difference lies. I perfectly understand your fears because I have been there myself. I know what it means to leave one's comfort zone. You are afraid because you did not know what the future will hold. This goes for some of us and that is why we are where we are today. We are too comfortable with our thoughts. We do not like something that will upset the equilibrium because of our fears of what may come out of it.

But my dear sister(?), taking this path will lead us to nowhere. We will only be stagnated in only one place: where we are. But mind you, the world we live today is once the dream of some people. Some of them died in the actualization of those dreams. In those days when I read James Hardley Chase novels, I would wonder if such technology could ever exist. But see what is happening today, and judge the power of human mind!

So back to the topic my sister(?), I understand your fears about the man. And in the programme you have just watched, Buhari acknowledged such fear. He said whenever he remembers the energy and zeal of the young men who followed and accompanied them from the airport to the venue of the rally, that he is always scared and disappointing such people would be a great disappointment. To be fair, I think he understands the hope we are putting on him. The onus is on us to give him the chance to prove his mettle.

For me in particular, this election is not about any politician per se, but it is an assessment of a government by the people they rule. So if we are able to defeat the PDP, we would have succeeded in telling anybody that win that Nigerian people cannot be taken for a ride.

God bless you and your family and may God bless Nigeria more than we ever imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by worldman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
I love this man with passion. Sai BUHARI. For those of u who don't like him my transformer gate is alway open

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
eaglechild:

Uncle thank u for ur advice
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
razid:

Thanks my dear sister(?) for the compliment.

Actually with your comment I could sense some positive things. Some of us are very truthful to ourselves that we find it difficult to deny the truth. You were very outspoken and frank. You didn't allow sentiments to becloud your judgement of what you saw yourself. Even though a part of you what to acknowledge what you saw, but the other part is saying otherwise. Sometimes we find ourselves in this scenario. You simply confirmed this through your answer to another fellow by saying that a devil you know is better than an unknown angel. You wanted to give the devil another chance when you are convinced that by the word devil, nothing good can come out of it afterall.

Some in response to your puzzlement took it to mean that probably you should have never believed in the unseen in the first instance. That is where the difference lies. I perfectly understand your fears because I have been there myself. I know what it means to leave one's comfort zone. You are afraid because you did not know what the future will hold. This goes for some of us and that is why we are where we are today. We are too comfortable with our thoughts. We do not like something that will upset the equilibrium because of our fears of what may come out of it.

But my dear sister(?), taking this path will lead us to nowhere. We will only be stagnated in only one place: where we are. But mind you, the world we live today is once the dream of some people. Some of them died in the actualization of those dreams. In those days when I read James Hardley Chase novels, I would wonder if such technology could ever exist. But see what is happening today, and judge the power of human mind!

So back to the topic my sister(?), I understand your fears about the man. And in the programme you have just watched, Buhari acknowledged such fear. He said whenever he remembers the energy and zeal of the young men who followed and accompanied them from the airport to the venue of the rally, that he is always scared and disappointing such people would be a great disappointment. To be fair, I think he understands the hope we are putting on him. The onus is on us to give him the chance to prove his mettle.

For me in particular, this election is not about any politician per se, but it is an assessment of a government by the people they rule. So if we are able to defeat the PDP, we would have succeeded in telling anybody that win that Nigerian people cannot be taken for a ride.

God bless you and your family and may God bless Nigeria more than we ever imagine.
Guy God bless u for this words

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Shinkii: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haters should go and die. Change is what we need. Sai buhari
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by adaybayor(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Anybody can book Chatham house with a few of ~£800 to present na undecided its like students bookig the library. the workers there don't care what you've come to do they think he came to address his people in Diaspora . While you are here thinking he went to address Europeans lol
Chatham house is a popular location for any goverment official to present to the commonwealth and speak to correspondence .
Therefore, Doing this tells me he might be hiding his real agenda of visiting the UK because why will he rush to the UK and go to Chatham house? Is he trying to get votes from Nigerians in UK? :/
Still support his will & wish him luck.

bla bla bla bla bla, no meaning.... if you are so pained, go to chatam and deliver your own lecture. NOISE MAKER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

I am not even anti GMB but their lies and deceit is bluddy!! Millions of APC Finger printed ballots already being discovered , lies upon lies, Osinbanjo too betrayed his pastor calling and follow APC, they better not lose and disgrace themselves . This is the most non transparent pre election saga I have ever witnessed . I pray for peace that day.
While the PDP is doing door to door campaign approaching the traders,artisans,folks with white collar jobs and local women and men one fragile old man is roaming the entire UK giving speech ,my questions are : How many Nigerian electorates lives in the UK that has the capability to vote,what percentage of our teeming population has any knowledge about Chatham house ?

They are not serious and lemme be very frank with you ,anyone that engages in any form of violence after the election would be mercilessly dealt with, because this is what Buhari the certificateless dictator is hoping to do and God willing he will pay for it dearly because this isn't 2011 when his supporters went on rampage after he lost just like the serial loser the he is.

Let them wear and adorn themselves with Chatham house vane glory that won't swing any votes his way.My advice is for them to engage in grassroots campaign and not running to an old colonial master which is an insult and a slap to the sovereignity of this nation.

APC is a disgrace to the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by razid: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
eminikansoso:

May the blessing and peace of Almighty God be with you and everyone of us that want positive changes.
Amen

Thanks my brother. Of all the countries of the world, God in His infinite knowledge chose for me to be a Nigerian, why will I not be happy? No matter where I go now, I cannot change my colour, my tongue, my history. I think I have no other choice than being a very proud Nigerian and that is what I will be till I die. The fact that others don't see it that way will never deter me from making Nigeria the envy of all. I know those white people deep in their hearts want to be Nigerians. If only our leaders can rise up to the occasion to wake up the giant in us all.

Be forever blessed my brother and may you continue to find the favour of God in whatever you lay your hands on.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Truckpusher(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Wow! And you're so proud to say it?
Your moniker speaks of the kind of place you were brought up.

What a shame!!
Does Chatham house now equate to being successful And one's background? undecided

Well, I never expected an old APC prostitute to understand a thing.
shame on your public puccy. grin
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by skullzrep(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
menesheh:

Copied

Buhari a truly remarkable fellow!...

Introduction to Buhari APC's Fresidential Crrrrrandidate

Question: How will you grow Nigeria's economy?
"I will stabilise the WORLD OIL MARKET, because that is quicker to do than agriculture etc"
- Buhari (Channels TV)

Question: How will you secure the Nigerian economy from oil price fluctuations?

YAWNS!!!!!!!!
Buhari: "I will use the AIR FORCE, NAVY and ARMY"
- Buhari (ThisDay)

Question: Sir, can you say "up APC?"
Buhari: "OFF AFEECEE! OFF AFEECEE!! OFF AFEECEE!!!"
- Buhari (In the near future)

Hear our illiterate General acceptance speech at teslim balogun

Phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

Afc frogressive.

I don die. Tinubu na God go mend you
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by scarred9jan(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.

a wise statement.. an enlightened mind would look at both options before casting its vote. studying what the two major candidates have to offer, who would you really cast your vote for. remember its just you, your conscience and the ballot paper in the polling booth. forget sentiments, nobody will be there to see you vote. vote for who, after careful analysis, your conscience believes is the right choice to move the country forward. thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Erinpeyin: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=psucc post=31101325]What will he answer when asked about his WASC?

He will tell the whole world how your father used your mum for money rituals

oloriburuku
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ademega(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akainzo:

In that case, i believe you have no religion since you have not seen the Holy Ghost, neither have you seen Jesus Christ. I believe it is impossible for you to see Prophet Muhammed as well.

If you are however a Christian, you have clearly been wasting your time going to church and all the sermons of your Pastors/Rev. Fathers has been useless for you to believe more in the devil than an angel. SMH

Omo see brilliant finishing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Elxandre(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is probably GMB reading a ghostwriter doctored speech.
The only way we would have measured his capability woulda been the debate.

It is easier said than done.

Think about this,
Do you truly think Tinubu will waste his time supporting GMB over his own personal ambitions with no rewards? (The rewards will be shocking no doubt)

I keep wondering who cursed Nigeria that we couldn't even get one or two totally competent candidates free of either corruption or blatant godfatherism.

I must still respect APC for a great campaign.
Well done boys.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Timijo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Did Buhari travel to UK with one clothe because he has been wearing that black gown since last week in London?
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
APC supporters are dumb .

My grandma and grandpa doesn't know chatham house and so are millions of local people in the streets and villages of Nigeria. grin

APC deceiving themselves since Adams. grin

This appearance is not for the benefit of your folks at home and people on the streets of Nigeria, Mr Clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by anonymousjuju(f): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akainzo:

In that case, i believe you have no religion since you have not seen the Holy Ghost, neither have you seen Jesus Christ. I believe it is impossible for you to see Prophet Muhammed as well.

If you are however a Christian, you have clearly been wasting your time going to church and all the sermons of your Pastors/Rev. Fathers has been useless for you to believe more in the devil than an angel. SMH

when will people like you stop quoting someone without making insults as your replies ?
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by billyG(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
zicoraads:
Hide my wrinkled face in shame because he made an appearance? You must be a joke! Allow me to school you... I don't know what position or post you hold in the APC (if any). So, it is either you are also trying to hide the truth or you are not even aware of it. It is a fact that your candidate went abroad for medical checkup (which is not even a big deal). The only big deal is when your party tried to make it look like the medical checkup was not even part of his itinerary simply because Ayodele Fayose wanted to make a mountain out of a molehill. You played to the gallery by consistently denying that fact. And your party lied to Nigerians. Remember today, because this trip would come back to haunt you. That is a promise. And as for 'my wrinkled face'... I would advice you look in the mirror next time before insulting me.
Pic of GMB lying down in hospital or keep pie-hole shut 4 ever.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by datribune: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Neatboy:

My take is this: since he agrees that Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, then what is he coming on board to do? He just shot himself on the leg. APC e-warriors will never read between the lines. We achieve this fit in GEJ's administration even while the country is in war. What do you think will happen when there's a peace relatively?

Hahahaha rebasing? Of what relevance has d rebasing been to d life of d average nigerian citizen?. I guess we should be celebrating growth without development or a govt dat has succeeded in creating a system dat has created d greatest inequality in our land - d richest black man in d world is Nigerian. d richest black woman is Nigerian. Nigeria has d greatest number of private jet owners in Africa but d mass of d people live in abject poverty - below $1 - $2 a day. Iweala's empty statistics hav no meaning or impact on d masses of Nigeria. Our national patrimony is daily being shared among a cabal of govt sponsors in scams disguised as privatization deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. To dis inept & corrupt govt, stealing is not corruption. We can do better. #SayNoToCluelessness
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Erinpeyin: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria, my country
To remove Jonathan and his Cabinet
To replace him with Gen. BUHARI
Because he is faithful, loyal, and honest
He can save Nigeria with all his strength
And also defend her unity
And uphold her honour, and glory
So help us God!!!
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

This appearance is not for the benefit of your folks at home and people on the streets of Nigeria, Mr Clueless.

You must be a super dunce for you not to understand that the people at home would be the one doing the voting .

Olodo. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's Bulletproof Maybach S560 (Photos) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.