Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45128 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Bramo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na wa ooh na only him waka come ooh
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by princecemo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
What a shame....... why will i kill myself because of a woman.... all d same RIP. Chioma happy married life in advance

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ICHINONYE(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
When ure in love n that love left u, u wil kno takin ur life is mer noting, only God can save u den
watered:
So love been ever shack you? Learn to know that nothing is forever by always being prepared for the worst and being hopeful for the best.

No girl can make me commit suicide, not even Zahra Buhari nor Dangote's daughter. If she says she no dey do again haba na to find the one wey go do. Igbo girls that beg men to marry them na him dis goat go kill himself for. He didn't use his head well
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by cacao(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
The young man died for nothing, but we must learn our own lesson, when death come where will it land you, very important
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by deebrain(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is really annoying.

So the desire for marrying the lady was more than the desire of the dancing the parents (that suffered to send him to school) would have danced at the end of his service year?

Too bad.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by SenatorJames(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
In basketmouth voice; could this be love?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by CaptPlanet(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
watered:
soft spoken words indeed. But I have a problem where u said "Rest in Peace dude" You and I know the truth about that cos he took his own life.

Haba Bros, I'm in no position to say where is soul has gone to but it's such a sad way to go out.

I sincerely wish him peace because I think he was really troubled. Still may he rest in peace.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by CaptPlanet(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
lohresloco:
See the ugly Girl this homie go commit suicide for, they need to flog him extremely in hell.... Agbaya

One man's meat they say is another man's poison. He loved her however she was.

This is not necessary.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kikelomojessy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
spyg1:
Some people pass through the University, but University did not pass through them.

For God sake, how can I die for a common woman. I do take it as a challenge when a woman disappoints me. It makes me work harder.

Abundant sw**t freshhardpus$sy. Smh.

Hope u don't have common mum and sis in ur house.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by tylesh(f): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see the reason d lady didnt not date him
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ehionline: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
i tire ooooh.....dis Edo guy no rep at all! R.I.P
phrancys001:
Chiomna Hmmmm! Ndigboo dumbing,but dem say Edo no dey born mumu na.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
kikelomojessy:

When he says woman he means "babe", like girlfriend or have you seen any guy calling his mum "common woman" before.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by slow22(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiii...dat boi na bastard ...infact I wan kill the boi again..sooo em no love girl for uni abiigbo girlz can Bleep persn up shaaa ...I juz pity his parents and siblingzzzz ..
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by B69U: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Peppyluv:
Well,she's right saying maybe the Igbo ladies married into your family are from owerri thou it's common with Imo people unlike other Igbos especially Anambarians...being the only daughter,it wasn't easy letting my cousin go to Edo and when she left all eyes shifted to me as the only daughter of my parents.......Without saying a word,you could see they are trying to say "don't make the same mistake". Don't blame them sha.....the unjust civil war has a hand in it.

U have to ask them wat is the obsession with marrying for igbo. Same girl not igbo, they are not interested. Seems the word igbo is the key factor.Envy, Jealousy, tribalism and hatred disguise as love is the motive. Be very careful before u end up as the first of many wives or the young wife. That is if they dont kill u to marry the second wife. Don't be deceived by flattery and fake smiles, ask dem what happened to their own women.

Boys think of their mothers wen they want to get married and look for something similar. Was their mother igbo? Wat is their relationship to igbo apart from sharing a country like many country share Africa? He mentioned Stepheny Okereke but She was first married to igbo husband before the Edo for a reason, figure it out if u are smart enough, otherwise she still be in her frst marriage. Note Nollywood actresses are not exactly good life role model, it all started with Stepheny as he noted before that no igbo girl talks of Edo, which begs the question are igbo dumb follow follow?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by spyg1(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2015
kikelomojessy:

I have , cos I hav mum n sis, so you expect me to die for you, so that you will live to ₹uck other guyz abi? Luk well o cool
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by spyg1(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2015
kikelomojessy:

I have , cos I hav mum n sis, so you expect me to die for you, so that you will live to ₹uck other guyz abi? Luk well o cool cool
kikelomojessy:

I have , cos I hav mum n sis, so you expect me to die for you, so that you will live to ₹uck other guyz abi? Luk me well o cool cool
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by spyg1(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
u should have made ur point without identifying women as "common"
noted boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:15am On Feb 28, 2015
wen am not mad, am i saint Valentine or romeo? die ko faint ni
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by vashkayanna(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
The guy is having cerebral palsy surmounted with paranoia erotica. No man or woman is worth dying for
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kikelomojessy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dats means every gurl has to be common until they are married. Ok oh .

AreaFada2:

When he says woman he means "babe", like girlfriend or have you seen any guy calling his mum "common woman" before.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kikelomojessy(f): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Well nobody is worth dying for sha. But that ur common means that all gurls are 'common' until they ar married, rite?
But if u can die for me, I dnt mind oh, and I promise to remain a permanent secondary virgin. Lol.
spyg1:
I have , cos I hav mum n sis, so you expect me to die for you, so that you will live to ₹uck other guyz abi? Luk well o cool
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Dats means every gurl has to be common until they are married. Ok oh .

Like it or not, boyfriends and girlfriends are common. Many go through 20 boyfriends/girlfriends or more before they get married.

But you will probably only ever have one mum.

Truth is bitter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ayanbaba2(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
tushburg:
We Value the souls of such men Here in Congo wink
na congo una dey now, abi?
congo libraville or congo zaire...
watching you in 3D
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by spyg1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Well nobody is worth dying for sha. But that ur common means that all gurls are 'common' until they ar married, rite?
But if u can die for me, I dnt mind oh, and I promise to remain a permanent secondary virgin. Lol.
yap, exactly what I mean.
I don't want to suffer you, so i won't die for you. Enjoy your life wella wella

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Infoay: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2015
hmmmmmmmm.... This is indeed terrible
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Peace ma'am.

Peace too
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
milychocs:

Peace too

Happy weekend. How was church service?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Happy weekend. How was church service?

Same to you
...I have not been in ages
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
milychocs:

Same to you
...I have not been in ages
lipsrsealed

A bit off. What could have kept away for ages? My ears are open.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
CounsellorWise:

A bit off. What could have kept away for ages? My ears are open.

(Shrugs)
Nothing to say,
...I believe in, and love God though

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.