Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,931 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45124 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Sexydevil(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
phrancys001:
Chiomna Hmmmm! Ndigboo dumbing,but dem say Edo no dey born mumu na.

d guy na Mumu for himself. Come to think of it, who the heck dies for love dese days.
A min of silence for the senseless Mitch

PEACE TO THE DECEASED. MAY U FIND PURE LUV WHEREVER YOU ARE. angry
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kingzy4(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Men without vision and ambition! angry shocked
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ashieduplus(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Samething that i told seun lalasticlala. I just laugh at the way this site is run. Nothing last forever at this rate.

Honestly, the level of stupidity on this site is appalling. That's why I hardly comment here.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by tomzman: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
This is the height of foolishness. The girl would still end up marrying that guy while he would be cooling off in the hottest part of hell for eternity.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
cux of woman

buh dats d power of love
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by zendy: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2015
So he ended his life because a woman disappointed him? If could do that with the millions of women out there looking for husband,the guy would have eventually found another reason kill himself anyway
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Tonason: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Daniyemi post=31120892][/quote]
How are we sure that the guy is not poisoned, cos I doubt how a man in Nigeria of today will die for a woman when they are millions out there asking for you. If indeed he commits sucide , then he most be the slowpoke of the last order.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
engrjoe:

I swear Dis guy no confirm at all. Edo for dat mata..... If dem trace him lineage well u go see say him naturalise. Now Wey him don die, d girl been forming Celebrity.

GOD punish any man Wey wan die for woman mata.
RIP
Yes na. If they check properly, his mum must have done corner waka.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2015
I wish i can see d dead bodi of d useless guy.. I go flog am.. Idiot.. Jus wasted his parent's life long investment on him
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2015
To all the girls that think i am very proud pls come to this thread and see why i dont talk to u lots. I distance myself from emotions because they are deadly. I am a psychologist i know the dangers of emotional instability, it takes a supernatural intervention or lots of patience to heal from its effects.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Atigba: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Ernest is a disgrace to the Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by fazzy28(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2015
... cryƉ guy nids slap...beta one....
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
hajruna:
my thoughts too. I jst feel for his people who've lost a child due to..... I dnt evn knw wat adjective to describe d mumu love
hmmm mumu love?nothing else i can say.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Obiwannn: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
phrancys001:
Chiomna Hmmmm! Ndigboo dumbing,but dem say Edo no dey born mumu na.

dem need to flog him dead body o..
what nonsense!
the goat just fall Uniben hand.
idiot
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Seelahray94(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
May God av mercy on dat dude oo
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by jerrymej(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
I just petty for his parents who spend/waste their money in sending him to school!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by gidado14(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Daniyemi post=31120892][/quote]

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kennyok(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
that guy is the most stupid and foolish human I ve ever held of,,after 4 to 5 yrs in a skul like uniben he us a disgrace to humanity nd God and he is going straight to hello...
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Estatemanager(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Madness...hope he find a better lover wereeva he is right now.... Sure Heaven don't enroll stupid pole like him....mtchewwwwww
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by listica(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Godmother:

Mosy people u see laughing and playing so hard, if they should sit you down and tell you what they've passed through relationship-wise, you'll marvel. That's why this guy taking his life is just too painful to comprehend. Even him, does he want to tell me he has never broken one or two hearts in his lifetime? Did those girls commit suicide. Biko he should park well joor (wherever he is)
I understand u fill u
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well,she's right saying maybe the Igbo ladies married into your family are from owerri thou it's common with Imo people unlike other Igbos especially Anambarians...being the only daughter,it wasn't easy letting my cousin go to Edo and when she left all eyes shifted to me as the only daughter of my parents.......Without saying a word,you could see they are trying to say "don't make the same mistake". Don't blame them sha.....the unjust civil war has a hand in it.

AreaFada2:
cheesy grin.

In my piece, I said certain people. Not tribe. Certain people in Igboland, Yorubaland and anywhere in Nigeria and beyond prefer to marry within. If you have not seen that before, it's either you're still very young or not well-travelled.

Yes, I have Igbo ladies married into my family, some since 50 years. Our daughters are also married to them. But all have something in common. They all grew up outside Igboland. That maybe a coincidence. I can't say.

In fact an Igbo girl is the only girl my dad ever stylishly asked me if I liked to marry. grin
The girl was born & bred in our neighbourhood (outside Igboland). But she grew up like a baby sister nearby and I couldn't see myself changing that relationship. Her was actually positive towards the idea. My dad had been calling the girl my son's wife since when she was born, lol.

But I really had strong feelings for one Igbo babe and she knew how I felt. I thought we were getting somewhere.
Because she seemed happy and we were becoming inseperable. WE DIDN'T HAVE INTIMACY O, to be honest.

She suddenly came one day & said she had met one MOG during Xmas holiday back in the village & that she wants to marry him. I was surprised. Before I could ask any questions, she said her parents had approved it. I was down seriously. She then tried to explain it with her family preferring someone from their tribe, even their village if possible. She said those ladies married into my family, maybe they are from Owerri who marry outside anyhow.

Then our communication reduced to a minimum. A few weeks later, she suddenly began communicating more and came to see me.
She said her brother in USA had persuaded her parents that the MOG church denomination is not acceptable.

Anyway, she wanted us to continue again. Began to honey and darling me again. But I told her we should remain friends, nothing more.
It was difficult. Really difficult because the heart was really involved.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Peppyluv:
Well,she's right saying maybe the Igbo ladies married into your family are from owerri thou it's common with Imo people unlike other Igbos especially Anambarians...being the only daughter,it wasn't easy letting my cousin go to Edo and when she left all eyes shifted to me as the only daughter of my parents.......Without saying a word,you could see they are trying to say "don't make the same mistake". Don't blame them sha.....the unjust civil war has a hand in it.

Lol, Peppyluv, mission to bring you to Edo has just began. Come & join your cousin, Stephanie Okereke & many others.cheesy grin

We love our Igbo wives, we couldn't have wished for any better.

Maybe due to positive experience, in my family, it has never been an issue marrying across the Niger.

@ Peppy, I understand at civil war. But it affected many people at a personal level, like my mum.

My mum was a very young wife just b4 the war. In my neighbourhood, she helped to deliver many babies, including of Igbo neighbours. When war broke out, they went East. At end of war, many of the kids didn't return with their parents. They had died of famine during the war.

My mum was reportedly devastated. These were age-mates of my most senior sibling. She never stopped mentioning names of those kids.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by lohresloco: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
See the ugly Girl this homie go commit suicide for, they need to flog him extremely in hell.... Agbaya
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by jstan360(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
dats wit happens wen u lov a girl more Dan she lovs u!...dats wit happens wen u lov a girl more Dan she lovs u!...dats wit happens wen u lov a girl more Dan she lovs u!...
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ABbless(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
you see,this is what I mean when I say formal education doesn't make all the difference.it is either too much love movie that is disturbing this guy or how else can we explain it??.seek self education first people, if this guy has a motivation or a personal drive or is well self educated he would realise that there is more to his precious life than to waste it in depression and end it over some girl that would eventually move on with her life. That's not to say the girl is to be exonerated of any blame whatsoever,but i'ld tell you something 'GIRLS ARE HEARTLESS TO ONLY GUYS WHO ARE CLUELESS'. live your life to fullest,love hurts too but if its yours no village lover can take it away.make them flog that guy before them put am for ground jare.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by jauntty: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
They need to "resurrect" the fool, flog the stupidity out of him with Hausa koboko, and then kill him again !!! A whole Edo boy !! Chai, that guy don fall our hand !!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by January27(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
The guy stupidity carry weight
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by TopWinner(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Now a corpse member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.