Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45127 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
milychocs:

(Shrugs)
Nothing to say,
...I believe in, and love God though

I really wanna know why. Pardon my curiosity, ma'am.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Bigii(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
kayciano:
Hmmm..
If na IGBO girl be the issue , u for tell us..
We have them in quantum..

Anyway, the incidents leading to his DEATH should be investigated thoroughly..
quantum!!! lolzzzzz are you from unimaid? Titanic hostel to be precised. Datz where we mostly used d language ''quantum'' in dose dayz. Rip to d dead.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
CounsellorWise:

I really wanna know why. Pardon my curiosity, ma'am.

Complex
...laziness, resentment at having a religion shoved down my continenent's throat

I mean, how do I know Odinani isn't the perfect means for me to communicate with God with?
In the Western world, they are now shoving religion aside, something they gave us and made us to swallow hook, line and sinker

So I am a confused Christian...but I know as sure as I know my name that God exists, Supreme Love and Power that He is

But I love the quiet of a particular Capuchin chapel in my Naija city, if I knew anywhere like that now I would start going...quiet, solemn, peaceful, soothing
Exactly how I like church
Cheers
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
milychocs:

Complex
...laziness, resentment at having a religion shoved down my continenent's throat

I mean, how do I know Odinani isn't the perfect means for me to communicate with God with?
In the Western world, they are now shoving religion aside, something they gave us and made us to swallow hook, line and sinker

So I am a confused Christian...but I know as sure as I know my name that God exists, Supreme Love and Power that He is

But I love the quiet of a particular Capuchin chapel in my Naija city, if I knew anywhere like that now I would start going...quiet, solemn, peaceful, soothing
Exactly how I like church
Cheers

Big thanks for being frank with me. Let's chat away from here. Please acknowledge my pm so we could talk more. Have a wonderful week ahead!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Big thanks for being frank with me. Let's chat away from here. Please acknowledge my pm so we could talk more. Have a wonderful week ahead!

I have since forgotten my NL password...so cannot and do not receive p/mails
Cheers
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
milychocs:

I have since forgotten my NL password...so cannot and do not receive p/mails
Cheers

Do you ping?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by isaacosasere(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
saasala:
Cos of a woman? Mehn, it not fvcing it.
. The guy happens to be my child hood friend and the only child of his mother... he was really derailed
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 07, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Do you ping?

Yeah, but not about church
cheesy
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2015
milychocs:

Yeah, but not about church
cheesy
U wan make me laff.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Horlarwaleh(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Uptill now, i still dey imagine d rubish wey d guy do, cuz of a gal?? chale, gals dey yanfu yanfu: (widepussy,tytpussy,tall,short,fat,slim) wey i 4 just control dem cum him location! RIP MR LOVERBOI...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.