Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45126 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Abduletudaye(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its a pity he had to commit suicide...the girl in question will just laugh.. sad
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
This kind of person should not have his corpse buried instead the corpse should put under very hot sun and flogged with a horse-whip till it becomes shredded to pieces. WHAT A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 234GT(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
The guy was definitely mentally sick! There are too many girls out there!
Last monday when a lady told me she couldn't be my lover after one month of toasting, I simply deleted her number and moved on to the next girl.

I am forced to conclude that some other issues must have been responsible for the action the guy took!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by publicenemy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
phrancys001:
Chiomna Hmmmm! Ndigboo dumbing,but dem say Edo no dey born mumu na.

omo the guy fall our hand oh.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by sanbells(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Iberibe 2015 >:
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Timzyy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
RIP to the dead... Must say!!! Oneless Mumu...
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Vado(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
What a waste. Wish i could bring him back to life for a few mins just to punch him in the fvcking face for being such a dyke.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by omikele: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmmm nawaoooo de small love wa remain dis otondo don kill de love again
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Agbonjie(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
See me ooo, I do not knw where dt boy for come ooo. No be EDO na ODE=mumu
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by synergycom19: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
He was very in matured to desire a woman for marriage
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by MrFootball(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
haaa. lipsrsealed
lord have mercy!!!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by VickyRotex(f): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wasted Certificate

Hurts Family

Eternity where? Hmmm

You became her Jack, and she is your Rose, cos she dint die with you...

Obsession kills faster than Aids...
Obsession aint Love

#sad face

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by cr7lomo: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
That is the result of poverty
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Trut(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
ijbeauty:
Iberibe of the highest order......

Now the gal Chioma, will go to guys funeral with her husband.....

Which kind love be this ?

#ije-love

RIP lover boy wetin you go come tell your creator?

That's pure madness, ezigbo ala
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by darlingnuel(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nigggar fall my hand seriously...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by yorke1: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
There is more to the death of this guy. Edo guys are wiser than that. Edo guys don act stupidly like this.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Vincef(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Daniyemi:
[/quote]

Just because of her junction box.

Of the truth, precious things come in small packages. grin[quote author=Daniyemi post=31120892]

Just because of her junction box.

Of the truth, precious things come in small packages.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Eluwilussit(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wasyed life. I pity his parents.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Juicysam(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is it the same p*ssy that am tired of that he died for??hahaha or maybe the gul's own is made of gold....characteristic of guys with lame game and low self esteem..rest in pieces
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by IYANGBALI: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
One small preek gone

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by TheEmShow: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow! After years, handwork and money used up for his schooling. He ended his life this way? And gained what? angry
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=milychocs post=31122631]

Selfishness, or poor mental health/affect? lipsrsealed
We need to learn how to talk with empathy and kindness...and love in this countryoooo

I realise he put his family in lots of pain, but trust me, no normal and healthy person hurts loved ones like that, heck, no normal and healthy person take his life

[/quote

He was a selfish dude. His happiness was prime to him, and if he couldn't get it, then let everyone be dragged into agony. I will never take my life because I know the tears and pain my family will wallow in afterwards. Suicide is a selfish cowardly unprofitable way to resolve life issues. His selfishness, his family's melancholy.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
We all know break-ups are painful, but in life, one has to learn how to handle rejection. It's one of the things that makes one mature.

You can never be 'all that' to everybody. Nonetheless, that does not in anyway reduce your worth. Even Jesus was rejected... he's still being rejected actually, but that doesn't change the fact that he is God the Son.

Receiving 'NO' for an answer should never be the end of the world. As my Papa would say, ''If you kill yourself because someone says they don't love you, what will you do when you see the one who says they love you"?

Cry and wail over it if you must, but then, you must try to get over it, and refuse to allow it kill anything in you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ObioraIkenna(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
ijbeauty:
Iberibe of the highest order......

Now the gal Chioma, will go to guys funeral with her husband.....

Which kind love be this ?

#ije-love

RIP lover boy wetin you go come tell your creator?
no mind the guy, washing moving plane.#life anagaga
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by selfemployed(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Daniyemi post=31120892][/quote]

raising a child is not just about sending them to school. it includes teaching them to think critically about relationships, religion, money, health etc. most pple today just raise zombies
https://www.nairaland.com/2164588/stimulating-creativity-critical-thinking-kids/1#31045259
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nimrod81: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
He killed himself over some chic who didn't want him... In less than two weeks she would be digging her nails in some doods back and moaning while he makes love to her... And the guys family would be missing him... Last week some dood killed some chic who didn't want him.. Guys if some chic don't like you killing her, beating her, killing you self makes your life shitier... Let her roll... Too many real chics around... Real men let that kind of shit slide... It painful a man would do this...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Wisdytech(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Can i die for love? Impossible
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by yemicoal(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Nawa ooo.. undecided undecided, it CNT be normal, how do you fall in love under 5 months angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.