Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend (2908 Views)

These Are The Names You Should Be Calling Your Girlfriends / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With / MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by luigiajah(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Let's Leave The Normal Stuffs ;Baby, My Love, Angel, Sweetheart..
Try Being Creative... Use her name to form it. She'll love you more..

This Only Applies To Girls With Real Names Not Derived Names Like 'Peace, Precious, Faith", etc. Cuz If You Try That With "Peace" - Piss (Piss ni.. Shit Ko) She go vex.. Ah tell you

Let's See

Jasmine - Jaz, Jazzy. (please not Don jazzy)

Jessica - Jess, Jessy

Angela - Angel, Angie,

Chiamaka, Chidinma or any name that starts with chi - Chi-Chi, Chi.. You Can Also remove the chi. E.g Amaka, Dinma

Sandra - Sandy
Eniola - Enny
Kelechi - Kelly
Amanda & Amarachi& Amina- Amy
Ijeoma - I.J
Kate - Katie,
Victoria - Vicki
Nicole - Nikky
Ifeoma, ifeyinwa, Ifeoluwa any name that begins with If - Ify
Benita - Benny
Deborah - Debbie
Sophia - Sophie,
Ezinne.. Ezy ( Please if you don't know how to use pronounce this it might sound like you're calling her a pig "ezi" means pig... Just add stress to the pronunciation)

Halima - Hally
Chelsea - Chel... If you don't like this.. Call her Manchester United... She'll laugh over it...

Feel free to add yours
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Mama Chi

2 Likes

Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Unfortunately naija babes be answering names like...

Simbi
Ggrin
etc embarassed
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by luigiajah(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mama Chi
grin cheesy
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by luigiajah(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:
angry
why you dy vex nah?
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by vjsmiles: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
CALL HER PACIFIC OCEAN..
DONT ASK ME WHY angry
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
while some NL babes be like;

rokiatu
smallpenis
yinkus4u2c (only God knows how she derived that name)
onila (one with tribal mark) undecided
etc
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mama Chi
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

rokiatu
smallpenis
etc

Lolz, so funny.
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by OROZONE(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Bigbottom, hottie.. Sunshine.
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by 9iceEze: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
hi nlanders her name is kind wht shuld i cal her fo it to luk sexy nd pronounciable
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by ShirelleBaby: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mama Chi

Mama chi
Hahahaha
cheesy
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:
Unfortunately naija babes be answering names like...

Simbi
Ggrin
etc embarassed
am not a nigerian
Am from odua nationangryangry
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

rokiatu
smallpenis
etc

hehehehe....inspiration from above grin
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Summersland(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

rokiatu
smallpenis
etc
cheesy
zick19:

rokiatu
smallpenis
etc
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by chingydaboss(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mine is nneka123
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
ggrin:
am not a nigerian
Am from odua nationangryangry
And I love u wink
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Temmybobo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Iya laide grin grin
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
call me DIVA

grin grin grin
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by jerrymej(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Baloteli.

LOL
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Mhizkel(f): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2015
I call him 'MY HERO'
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2015
And I call my love otondo
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by luigiajah(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
I call him 'MY HERO'
Nice... How about "MY HEINEKEN"
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Mhizkel(f): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2015
luigiajah:
Nice... How about "MY HEINEKEN"
Lol
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2015
chingydaboss:
Mine is nneka123
hmm grin
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2015
My absolute vodka.
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2015
What about my own? embarassed

Nothing rhymes with my own, just Nne undecided which is annoying
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2015
luigiajah:
Let's Leave The Normal Stuffs ;Baby, My Love, Angel, Sweetheart..
Try Being Creative... Use her name to form it. She'll love you more..

This Only Applies To Girls With Real Names Not Derived Names Like 'Peace, Precious, Faith", etc. Cuz If You Try That With "Peace" - Piss (Piss ni.. Shit Ko) She go vex.. Ah tell you

Let's See

Jasmine - Jaz, Jazzy. (please not Don jazzy)

Jessica - Jess, Jessy

Angela - Angel, Angie,

Chiamaka, Chidinma or any name that starts with chi - Chi-Chi, Chi.. You Can Also remove the chi. E.g Amaka, Dinma

Sandra - Sandy
Eniola - Enny
Kelechi - Kelly
Amanda & Amarachi& Amina- Amy
Ijeoma - I.J
Kate - Katie,
Victoria - Vicki
Nicole - Nikky
Ifeoma, ifeyinwa, Ifeoluwa any name that begins with If - Ify
Benita - Benny
Deborah - Debbie
Sophia - Sophie,
Ezinne.. Ezy ( Please if you don't know how to use pronounce this it might sound like you're calling her a pig "ezi" means pig... Just add stress to the pronunciation)

Halima - Hally
Chelsea - Chel... If you don't like this.. Call her Manchester United... She'll laugh over it...

Feel free to add yours
lol nice! thought you deactivated? smiley
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by luigiajah(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
lol nice! thought you deactivated? smiley
nahhh... Just left the account.. Though I deactivated one of my accounts www.nairaland.com/impetitude
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by hatux: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Gabriella _ Gebu cheesy, Aisha _ Aish'eich'
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by luigiajah(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
hatux:
Gabriella _ Gebu cheesy, Aisha _ Aish'eich'
grin wicked.. Lmao
Re: Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
luigiajah:
nahhh... Just left the account.. Though I deactivated one of my accounts www.nairaland.com/impetitude
alright dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Mistakenly Sent Her Nude Pictures To Boyfriend / Error / How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.