Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) (2910 Views)

Share Your Romantic Moment Experiences / Igbo As Romantic Partners (pics of beauty Kings, Queens, Pageants And Models) / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2016
The tendency of finding couples where both partners are similar in height is extremely low in society, what could be the cause of this?

Therefore, I wanted to know what you guys think about height differences in relationships.

Guys how tall are you and how tall do you like your women?

Tall Girls, how tall do you like your men?

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Dunno
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Lincolnburrows:
Dunno

So you are naturally attracted to all heights then?
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by silasupdc(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2016
height without proper character and home training amounts to notin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Let the short women love/date/marry tall men, I think with that, their children won't be as short as dwarf.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2016
silasupdc:
height without proper character and home training amounts to notin

True that tho, but lets say first impressions of a girl you just met.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Kobicove(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Long distance relationships grin

3 Likes

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by gabinogem(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Well I'm always comfortable with 5'4 & below, while I'm 6'2. grin
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:
I wanted to know what you guys think about height differences in relationships.

Guys how tall are you and how tall do you like your women?

Tall Girls, how tall do you like your men?

This is my take: As a tall guy (well above 6ft), I've always had a preference for girls above 5'10 strictly from an attraction point of view(compatibility maybe) but also realised that most times you've gotta put up with their feeling of entitlement.
On the flip side, I kinda prefer the below 5'4 girls for the fact that you kinda feel like you have someone to look after and protect but they could also put up a show if they think they aren't getting your attention.
Then of course, some girls fall between these two height categories and from observation their characters switch back and forth between the extremes.

So what y'all think?

Who is well above 6ft, you My friend go and sit ya short behind down! This whole thread is distasteful anyway. 6ft people no go ever come out dey open thread about height. Say one more thing about 6ft in here, I go kick you in your knee angry

1 Like

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Ozid(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Though am a short guy sha. I will prefer a lady who is tall but not the kind of height that will make look intimidated.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Who is well above 6ft, you My friend go and sit ya short behind down! This whole thread is distasteful anyway. 6ft people no go ever come out dey open thread about height. Say one more thing about 6ft in here, I go kick you in your knee angry

Now don't wet your panties with excitement. This is for research purposes, you need not comment if you have insecurities about the topic.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

Now don't wet your panties with excitement. This is for research purposes, you need not comment if you have insecurities about the topic.

what insecurity Insecurity about d1ck abi height? I did not grow vertically, my growth went horizantal. Whats need for topic?
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

what insecurity Insecurity about d1ck abi height? I did not grow vertically, my growth went horizantal. Whats need for topic?

I didn't refer to anyone as short so what is your stress? Just relax or contribute jare.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

I didn't refer to anyone as short so what is your stress? Just relax or contribute jare.

nna, take this yeye thread down. Look at you?
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

nna, take this yeye thread down. Look at you?

Just saw your profile. you really have insecurities
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

Just saw your profile. you really have insecurities

about what? What you looking at my profile for? What is my profile to do with opening thread about tall guys? Answer me
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

about what? What you looking at my profile for? What is my profile to do with opening thread about tall guys? Answer me

You are only as tall as you imagine yourself to be. Being Tall isn't physical, its psychological. Now that I've schooled you on the meaning of social experiment, are you still gonna keep making a mockery of intellectual research?
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2016
I love not too short and not too tall girls

1 Like

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Rone16(f): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

You are only as tall as you imagine yourself to be. Being Tall isn't physical, its psychological. Now that I've schooled you on the meaning of social experiment, are you still gonna keep making a mockery of intellectual research?

I don't get..How is been tall psychological?
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

What are you talking about? What intellectual research?
Abi something dey worry you? You no hear me?
I say take dis thread down! angry
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

What are you talking about? What intellectual research?
Abi something dey worry you? You no hear me?
I say take dis thread down! angry

I see you are just a troll. You are hereby ignoredundecided
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Rone16(f): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Well I'm a shortie..so I'm okay with anyone..Just be taller than me
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Rone16:
Well I'm a shortie..so I'm okay with anyone..Just be taller than me

Any reasons in particular? smiley
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

I see you are just a troll. You are hereby ignoredundecided

im watching you. Let me hear you say 6 again, the feet na for ya other end e go take comot...and loud!
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Rone16(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

Any reasons in particular? smiley

lol I'm really short oh...And you want the guy to be my height or lower...He has to compensate my height
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by majorbravo: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Rone16:

I don't get..How is been tall psychological?

Psychological because one would always be taller than someone else. So being tall is relative to your height and those around your vicinity. That's why I used measurements in my example. The metrics I used would be different for someone say 7ft tall.

1 Like

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Rone, ask hin height nau...

ol boy, let me hear you mention that 6 again
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

im watching you. Let me hear you say 6 again, the feet na for ya other end e go take comot...and loud!
Baba, why you dey take the whole tin personal.
Free the guy jor.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2016
angry angry
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by BabaRamota1980: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2016
CorGier:

Baba, why you dey take the whole tin personal.
Free the guy jor.

hahahahahaha....my guy i just dey play with the guy na.

He don dey fear sef.

Major no mind me o....na just fun. You should know already nau. grin

1 Like

Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

hahahahahaha....my guy i just dey play with the guy na.

He don dey fear sef.

Major no mind me o....na just fun. You should know already nau. grin

Who no go fear, bully like you.
Re: How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) by Rone16(f): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:

Psychological because one would always be taller than someone else. So being tall is relative to your height and those around your vicinity. That's why I used measurements in my example. The metrics I used would be different for someone say 7ft tall.

I get what you're saying..but it's physical..You can be 5'9 and be tall in China but average in Nigeria..Dosent make it physiological..You should have said different people have their different definitions of tallness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male: Is It Possible To Ever Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend ?? / I Am Still Virgin / Big Lady & Boyfriend Die While Having S*x In Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.