Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (39723 Views)

Which Colour Is The Best For Your Brand? / Which Colour Of Curtain Best Suit Pink Paintwd Wall / What Color Is This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by jaydude(f): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Kikyben2:
I actually thought it's same dress in different colours, I opened the first thread, I saw gold and white, I screen grabbed it, opened the second thread on same cloth, saw blue and black and also screen grabbed, thinking I had solved the mystery only to open my pictures and see two blue and black gowns.

Hhhmm, this is really a mystery!

These two dresses you screen grabbed are both white and gold o! Whiaris d black n blue? lipsrsealed
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by ZianaJordana(f): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
I see white and gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by jaydude(f): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Looked at dat dress a million times wit my phone left, right n centre and all I see is a white and gold dress! One can say d white looks blueish but for that gold to resemble black undecided. Na wah ooo shocked
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Hehehehehe, babe u got me cracked up.

Was shocked to discover I was completely on my own with my lilac and brown. lol
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Rajosh(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2015
na wah o. my sis is seeing white and gold, my Bro is seeing black and blue. All I see is blue and gold.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Rajosh(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2015
jaydude:

These two dresses you screen grabbed are both white and gold o! Whiaris d black n blue? lipsrsealed
No. they were black and blue. now they're blue and gold.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tomiobj(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Chai. I think sey I get problem. I dey see bllue annd. Gold oooo
homesteady:
This might be the wrong place to post this, but I need more answers!
This picture has been generating a lot of controversy on the Internet since yesterday!
People are seeing different colours!
So which color did you see?

I'll write the colour most people have seen in my next post, so that you'll see the picture before having any idea of the colour most people havr seen!
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tomiobj(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2015
homesteady:
I just saw this right now -
. That one isn't true. Reffer to google for morre. Details. Emotion hhas nfn to do. Witth eyesight
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tomiobj(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2015
dominique:
The colour I'm seeing is lilac and gold.
whhhich one is. Lillac again
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tomiobj(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Me that I see Blue and Brown nko Where my brain dey

Cos am the most happiest person on planet earth grin
Me too nko. I dey see blue and gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by dominique(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
tomiobj:
whhhich one is. Lillac again

Google is ur friend wink
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tomiobj(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
dominique:

Google is ur friend wink
. I dunno what is. Up with u girls and ur foolish colours. According to me. Der r 5 colours red yellow bllue black and white

Ntn lyk purple sky blue emerald blue tomato red sango red nd odas. Jes rubbish. Pss llilac is blue

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by lanicky(f): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Trypa:
JeezZ am seeing sky blue n Gold bt ma kid broda is sEeing white n Golden colour wat d Bleep

Jefferyjames, charijee, cheripret, davep,princesschi, dre11, lanicky, cum n see confusion o

lol....I'm seeing lilac, gold & off white.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by dominique(f): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2015
tomiobj:
. I dunno what is. Up with u girls and ur foolish colours. According to me. Der r 5 colours red yellow bllue black and white

Ntn lyk purple sky blue emerald blue tomato red sango red nd odas. Jes rubbish. Pss llilac is blue

lol @ that picture analysis grin. You left out a bunch of colours tho, I didn't see fusha, magneta, olive etc tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2015
My mom wants to beat me cuz of this dress oooh. She thinks am going mad. She's seeing blue and black. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by jorhney(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
angry

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sdavirus: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Rulloor:

Bro, kindly look for a black object and place it beside the dress. Cos, I don't understand where black is hiding that I cannot see it.

I placed my skin beside it and I'm sure the dress is azure (light blue-purple) and brown (like my skin)

Abi is my skin now charcoal?

Lol. Well, the mystery has been solved. Saw the actual pic. The gal that started the whole thing said her mum sent her the pic, and she saw white and gold, and her husband to be saw blue and black..... When she came to the wedding, the dress was actually blue and black. Adobe scientists said that why many people saw gold and white, was because of the direction which the light coming in was hitting their retina, and their eyes interpreted it the best way it could.... Simply put. It's an optical illusion.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Samzzy94(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
i see blue and black oooo.....i wonder how y'all see gold and yellow

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by VickyRotex(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
tomiobj:

Me too nko. I dey see blue and gold

Toh sad Our eyes dey God hand...

Well, I learnt the owner of the dress has finally spoken, and she said its Blue and Black.

Me am still not seeing black sha sad

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by dukila: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Driven:

Was shocked to discover I was completely on my own with my lilac and brown. lol

Nope, thts wht my mom saw.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
here is the same dress in blue and black and white and gold.

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Princesschi(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trypa:
JeezZ am seeing sky blue n Gold bt ma kid broda is sEeing white n Golden colour wat d Bleep

Jefferyjames, charijee, cheripret, davep,princesschi, dre11, lanicky, cum n see confusion o

I'm seeing white and gold too
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
dukila:

Nope, thts wht my mom saw.

Nice to know there's someone else who saw that.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by chival(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Babe pls borrow me ur eyes, mek me sef follow see dis Blue an Black where everybody de see Coz all i see on this dress is White nd Gold.

Just showed it to my husband now and he saw white and gold. I am simply awed!!
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tzoracle: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sky blue and chrome gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by obadayea(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
I see pupple and Gold ;DI see pupple and Gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by daveP(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Trypa:

Jefferyjame.s, charije.e, che.ripret, dav.ep,princessch.i, d.re11, lanic.ky, cum n see confusion o
i saw black en blue.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
daveP:
i saw black en blue.

I saw white and gold o
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
That seems like a lot of colors. The point is that the color of the dress you see depends a bit on your imagination.

Related: https://www.hubscroll.com/2018/08/what-color-shoes-burgundy-dress.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.