Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (39722 Views)

Which Colour Is The Best For Your Brand? / Which Colour Of Curtain Best Suit Pink Paintwd Wall / What Color Is This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by bosun11(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cyberbaze:
Mtcheew, where white follow enter here? Abi na gold?

This is pure blue and black. If you see otherwise, go buy lens.

i taya oooo, cant find white in that dress
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Misblah(f): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
edwife:
This is the explanation given but still strange. undecided

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nGGE02fc0t8/VPAjoNJE0lI/AAAAAAABsqQ/DcppbewAZ3k/s1600/IMG_20150227_064702.jpg[/img]
Buh i see azure and gold nah, how do u explain that? am i middle brained?
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by homesteady(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
it is still blue and black na grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
SuccessfulO:
grin grin

Did I put a song in your lips? cheesy
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by mikron(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
black n blue
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by VickyRotex(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Holy Lord!!! What is this few hours ago I viewed this with my tab and I commented I saw Blue and Brown... Now shocked am viewing with my system, and am seeing White and brown abi na orange sad warris dis winsh brain i come get now left or right

NB: Ive been happy all day!!! So not like I was depressed sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Kikyben2(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
SuccessfulO:
I confuse pass u Sis.

Hmmm, this is serious o! There's got to be an explanation.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm seeing white and gold, but my sis is seeing blue and black. na to save the pic, and view everyday till I finally see blue and black

2 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Kikyben2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I see two white and gold gowns.

Hehehehe, it's still black and blue at my own end
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by phemocheee(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is really crazy.... My sister and I are looking at this picture now.... She said she cud see white and gold while I'm seeing black and blue.. Na wah o
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by VNOS(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mehn..... its so true oooh. Was initially seeing blue and black, now 2 to 3 hours later I now see white and gold! And to rally put it in perspective, then I was really worried and unhappy about some issues which I ve finally sorted out now. Dang!
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
edwife:
This is the explanation given but still strange. undecided

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nGGE02fc0t8/VPAjoNJE0lI/AAAAAAABsqQ/DcppbewAZ3k/s1600/IMG_20150227_064702.jpg[/img]
funny, I see white and gold, but all the left brain attributes doesn't not apply to me, according to that report right brained are creative, imaginative and artistic and that applies to me 100% and yet I see white and gold. any explanation why that is so?
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Mishydoo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=20pt] I hope nobody is takin ds seriously. its all a joke,ppl who say they see white and gold are jst kidding...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh my God. I saw blue and black earlier and now about an hour later I am seeing white and gold. Freaky!! Somebody should burn this witch dress. Now I'm seeing blue and gold.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
emusmith:

Did I put a song in your lips? cheesy
Maybe not
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kikyben2:

Hmmm, this is serious o! There's got to be an explanation.
Sure
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I'm seeing white and gold, but my sis is seeing blue and black. na to save the pic, and view everyday till I finally see blue and black
Na de sure way be dat oo
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mishydoo:
[size=20pt] I hope nobody is takin ds seriously. its all a joke,ppl who say they see white and gold are jst kidding...[/size]
on the contrary this is very real. We are not joking.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Temihatz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
See serious confusion in my house o.
My Mum: blue and gold
Dad: sky blue with white stripes and brown
Children, cousins and others: Black and blue.

My dad was even saying that shey we don't know color again ni? He was taking it too personal b4 I explained what's behind d cloth.

Mhen I must see this white even if it means checking my phone every 1 hour #whew grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Maybe not

undecided

Speak English joor
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mishydoo:
Bros i believe no one is kidding here oo. I've been looking @this dress since a.m nd all i see is White nd Gold. Still waiting to see Blue nd Black on this dress.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sweetgala(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
I saw Blue and black a few hours ago, now I see white and Gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
emusmith:

undecided

Speak English joor
grin grin Ok, No. U didn't put any song in ma lips. Ur post was jst funny.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Kc0022000(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
The dress doesnt give a F**K
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by doctuw(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
I saw blue and black and some few hrs later when I checked, I saw white and gold. What is d explanation behind this?
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by kfrosh: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na xoxo white and Gold I don dey see like forever ooo tongue tongue
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
ask4bk:
HOLY FROG!!! shocked shocked shocked

I've been seeing black and blue since morning, I saved the pic.

Now I looked at it and saw WHITE AND GOLD!

Which kain sorcery be this?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Bussietos(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Violet nd teal gold is d colour
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Trypa(f): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
JeezZ am seeing sky blue n Gold bt ma kid broda is sEeing white n Golden colour wat d Bleep

Jefferyjames, charijee, cheripret, davep,princesschi, dre11, lanicky, cum n see confusion o
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
See work wher i de give masef. Checking ma phone every 15-20mins to see if de color of de dress has changed to the supposed Blue nd Black everyone on this thread is seeing but still seeing White nd Gold. Wondering when dis madness will be over **Sighs**
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Ariyke: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
I saw white and gold and my roomie blue and black even my housemate saw blue and black too
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by mafioso47(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oildichotomy:
This colour is the real madness
which kain devilish cloth be this wey dey cause wahala since morning ?? Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.