Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (39724 Views)

Which Colour Is The Best For Your Brand? / Which Colour Of Curtain Best Suit Pink Paintwd Wall / What Color Is This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Eureka123(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
BBC confirms that the dress is Blue and Black. Confirmed from the makers of the dress.

http://bbc.in/1JUCiPg

3 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by missterious(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eureka123:

I can't seem to find black anywhere on the dress

As in ehn. I can't see black anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SmooshCHN: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pukka36:
The dress I saw on facebook was white and Gold but this one is Blue and Black.
Go back to the one you saw on Facebook I'm sure you'll see the same Blue and black
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by LIBRACOA: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hiss

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Eureka123(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
missterious:

As in ehn. I can't see black anywhere.

grin grin grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by dramaine(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okaka27:

Ok
I see Pure Red undecided

Bro your own case na delieverance u need.

9 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Xplicit1(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see blue & black(or brown)
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by BeauHomme: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na purple(abi lilac) and brown I see oo.

Anyway, I'm walking down to the ATM to withdraw a cash gift a lovely friend sent me. My mood should change afterwards, and I'll check this dress again

...Well,I just hope this dress won't be colourless by then

7 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by linked: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
izsmike:
purple and brown
same here.... Blue, purple and brown

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
willykasa:
The colour of the dress is
Sky blue and Gold

My dear that's what I saw. I had to look at it again, when other people said they saw blue and gold or gold and black or white and gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by romzyxy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Syk blue and dat shud b pale black or brown.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Eureka123(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
I saw blue and black on a colleague's system and on mine, I am seeing white and gold.

grin grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by michphenomena(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am seeing indigo and pink ;DAm seeing indigo and pink
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Mathematical(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Light blue and gold
That's exactly wha i saw ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sparklebaby: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
edwife:
This is the explanation given but still strange. undecided

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nGGE02fc0t8/VPAjoNJE0lI/AAAAAAABsqQ/DcppbewAZ3k/s1600/IMG_20150227_064702.jpg[/img]

Since I can see blue and gold, that mean I use both the left and right brain OR may be the centre brain, what do you think.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by chuksmad(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
What i seeing is sky blue and brown

2 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Pukka36(f): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Go back to the one you saw on Facebook I'm sure you'll see the same Blue and black
M not sure about that cos somebody actually posted both dresses later on-(The white and gold and the blue and black).
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
How did someone see blue and black
let me ask a neighbour

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by ellab(f): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
white and Gold na hin I see o.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see white and gold, and even on Facebook I see the same.

Hubby is seeing sky blue and gold. I don't know where that is coming from. He's saying that something g is wrong with my eyes and I think something is wrong with his eyes.

This dress was made in Nigeria. Complete juju dress. grin

9 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by djtommy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Haaa ....wait o i dont seems to understand whats actually going on, as at the time i am posting this comment na blue and black i dey see o, i cant find white,gold,purple or green ...maybe the image is having some effects that is making some people white, gold or purple or it is not only this pic people are seeing o
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by darlingnuel(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
In Sinach's voice: "All I see is you..." undecided
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by professore(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
White and gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sdavirus: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
edwife:
This is the explanation given but still strange. undecided

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nGGE02fc0t8/VPAjoNJE0lI/AAAAAAABsqQ/DcppbewAZ3k/s1600/IMG_20150227_064702.jpg[/img]

Well, this makes the most sense, Cos I'm seeing blue and black, and I'm right brained.

I tot the people seeing white and gold are mad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sdavirus: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I see white and gold, and even on Facebook I see the same.

Hubby is seeing sky blue and gold. I don't know where that is coming from. He's saying that something g is wrong with my eyes and I think something is wrong with his eyes.

This dress was made in Nigeria. Complete juju dress. grin

Hahaha. This dress can cause fights o, Cos I Don dey provoke for people that are seeing white and gold.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
The cloth is actually blue and black.

here is the explanation.

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sky blue and gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by AJ01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
all i see is blue and black... I don't know any thing behind this picture but is causing controversy right now in my hostel... some see blue and black others saw ash and black some blue and gold some white and gold.... and for the fact i like research i must get to the root of this rubbish
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by topas100(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
I saw blue and black
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by jorhney(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
blue n gold undecided
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Elkrypto(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
I've been seeing blue and black since morning and i'm still seeing black and blue. As the op said, the person who saw the dress in real life said it's blue and black....i also noticed that most of the females commented seeing white and gold cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.