Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? (1632 Views)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by ArslordBaba(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
A female colleague in office just asked me this question and I was speechless, every woman wants to be loved and sticked with but is unfortunate that 70 percent married men prefer rocking it down with girlfriend and womanfriend outside than a matrimonial wife. How should I answer this. undecided
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
will comment later
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by LadyX(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
ArslordBaba:
A female colleague in office just asked me this question and I was speechless, every woman wants to be loved and sticked with but is unfortunate that 70 percent married men prefer rocking it down with girlfriend and womanfriend outside than a matrimonial wife. How should I answer this. undecided

Tell her you belong to the remaining 30% so you don't know grin

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Maybe it's for the same reason you don't eat the same type of food everyday. One might get tired iGuess... #Just saying though...
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Because,

Aproko, wetin u wan c
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Maybe because the woman on the side strokes his ego more, mainly because she doesn't live with him to know he ain't as awesome as she thinks he is.

2ndly, illicit affairs tend to heighten passion between people. Those few stolen moments are exciting because you're taking a bite from the proverbial forbidden fruit. But just give them time to be together for real & the passion will fizzle away like snow on scorching heat.

It's all about the excitement of doing something that you know is wrong. It can be intoxicating.

4 Likes

Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by ceteure: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Its boring! I think a lot of married women easily settle down into a comfort zone of love making and that drive to 'explore and be adventurous' may not just be there anymore after marriage and it could even be worst if there's a kid already...so what would the husband? He still wants to have those adventorous thrills; the BJs, the hand-jobs, willingness to try different styles, etc which comes easiy with a side-chic but not 'wifey'!
*flees*
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by asadike(f): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmmmn! Make una continue, am learning.
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by Sarimah(f): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
its their nature

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by Crocz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
promsman12:
Maybe it's for the same reason you don't eat the same type of food everyday. One might get tired iGuess... #Just saying though...
I donno why people justify their cheating by the saying that "you don't eat same type of food everyday"

Why must it be food?...why not water that you cannot do without? undecided ...I'm no saint either, just saying cry

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by ave4(f): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
my opinion,most women relax in bed because they are married which to them means no more competition.secondly,most men are not comfortable trying out certain sexual styles with their wives,most wives are not game!few accept to learn others?NO!a wife once called her husband a prostitute because he was adventurous in bed,she felt its not right.Both parties should find a way to satisfy each other.
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by ivyT(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Maybe because the woman on the side strokes his ego more, mainly because she doesn't live with him to know he ain't as awesome as she thinks he is.

2ndly, illicit affairs tend to heighten passion between people. Those few stolen moments are exciting because you're taking a bite from the proverbial forbidden fruit. But just give them time to be together for real & the passion will fizzle away like snow on scorching heat.

It's all about the excitement of doing something that you know is wrong. It can be intoxicating.

Exactly brah,,u hit the nail on the head
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by Nutase: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
angry
Re: Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? by anwo247: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Something wrong stimulates the hormones faster to ecstasy. Also,

Try to verify if what I said is true before you believe me.

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu / How Do We Know If A Girl Is A Virgin? / I Ended Up In Hospital Bed Because Of Her. See Why!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.