Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) (75196 Views)

Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by dre11(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
A married man has been discovered death in a hotel room after he lodged with another woman.

A married man from Bondo in the Siaya County of Kenya, has been reported dead after the police found his body in hotel he had checked in with another woman on Saturday, January 9.

Tuko.ke reports that the 26-year-old man, Nelson Jalang’o Oginga, had allegedly checked into the hotel on Friday night, January 8, in the company of an unidentified woman, only for his corpse to be discovered the next day with no trace of the woman.

Workers at the hotel told newsmen that when they went to knock on Jalang’o's door the next day for cleaning, the door remained locked from the inside and they opted to avoid disturbing him.

But in the afternoon, they went back only to meet the door still locked and after several attempts and no response, the workers broke down the door only to find Jalang’o’s body lying lifeless on the bed.

They then alerted area police, who responded and moved the body to Bondo Sub-County Hospital Mortuary while the identity of the woman is yet to be known.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-kenya-married-man-found-dead-in-hotel-room-after-lodging-with-girlfriend-id4545343.html

lalasticlala

Pic: Body of the dead man taken away from the hotel premises

1 Share

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by ijustdey: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
he came into this world through a hole........

sadly.... it was this same hole that sent him to the grave

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Drniyi4u(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
ijustdey:
he came into this world through a hole........
sadly.... it was this same hole that sent him to the grave
Lol. He's going into another hole, just because of some hoes. sad

In Lil Wayne's voice, R.I.P, Rest in P***y undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by tkpoint2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol

wetin hin go tell baba God nau.

SMH for some people.

God: Welcome my son
Son: Thank You sir (both hands at his back)
God: But I am not expecting you soon, what happened.
Son: It was the woman that I was helping.
God: How?
Son: Sir, you said we should always share what we have
God: I see, Truly there is love in sharing. You have done well.
God: Okay, go and share the pit of hell with other adulterous men and women like you.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by tempem: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
And the man died!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Amoshie(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
What will he now tell God?

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
another brave comrade has succumbed to the allure of a vagína.
#YouWillBeRemembered

100 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by IamLucy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

#YouWillBeRemembered
LOL grin

9 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by ijustdey: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Drniyi4u:
Lol. He's going into another hole, just because of some hoes. sad

In Lil Wayne's voice, R.I.P, Rest in P***y undecided

grin

as we are talking now am sure another guy will soon fall victim of that 5 letter word you did mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by iteleaye(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
The root of all men's problem is to.to...
So after reading every line put to.to at the end

U look fine just to enter...
U want money just to impress...
U talk cool just to win over...
U even fight ur fellow friends all cos of...

Now tell me, are we not all going to die cos of...

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by lampardizik(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
o=
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by youngwarlocks: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
okay
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stolen water is sweet

Wages of sin death

8 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
How will his wife feel now?

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by mynduu44: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Proverbs 9: 17-18
Stolen water(Orgasm) is sweet nd bread(Ikpu in Igbo or Totor in lay man's english) eaten in secret is pleasant.
But he knows not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of the grave..

See how the bible talked about this man now his dead because the bible did not spell out the sexual content of the Verses.

10 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by blazetitov: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

#YouWillBeRemembered

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by caddylac(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
'The door was locked from inside and they have to break in'.... So how did the ggirl come out, the workers and management hAve quesTions to answer.

20 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
And the man died, chai
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by gistmeloveblog: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Result of fornication...
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Missmossy(f): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chai!! R.ip to him.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Monalisa185(f): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
he was not contented with his wife, he decided to cheat on his marriage... this should serve as a lesson....there's no need getting married when you can't be contented with your life partner...just remain single and enjoy the benefits that follow...

10 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by IshiaguGuy: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
everyday... kenya news news
im tired of reading kenya news

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by tola9ja: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by ewenla1234(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meanwhile, Timipriye Sylva finally answers Buhari’s phone call
Listen:
Sylva: Hello Mr. President...
Buhari: Sylva you dont want to pick my calls again ba?
Sylva: Sorry Mr president, I was in the toilet.
Buhari: That toilet kill you for there... so you chop all the money we gave you and now u are...
Sylva: It is not like that, I chop beans last night
Buhari: You put yam inside?
Sylva: Na the yam wey you give me and small beans wey Tinubu give me I chop
Buhari: Sylva you dey mad? Who give you yam? If you mention my name again, I swear, I go send EFCC come carry you
Sylva: But e never reach like that now Mr. President ?
Buhari : I dont even know why I tell those EFCC to leave you, I for kukuma live you there as Tinubu and Amaechi advised .
Sylva: Sir you mean Tinubu and Amaechi...
Buhari: Keep quiet idiot. Why did you lose the election after all the plan?
Sylva: Who told u I lost?
Buhari: Fashola call me say him see am for facebook profile of Mfonobong Abel Ekene say Dick beat you
Sylva: No mind that stupid Fashola, why him no see am for him 80 million naira website? I no lose, Dick rig am
Buhari: Barawo! After all you promise us
Sylva: Hello.. hello. Network is bad I cant hear you.
Buhari: Mumu, 419, you will hear me when EFCC come

Ewenla4Youths.com

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by free2ryhme: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
This 2016

Anoda one bite the dust
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
So na so this man go fucck die lev him Wife for another man to fucck, eya
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by kaywiluv(f): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Result of adultery

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by tola9ja: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
sweet things dey kill

1 Like

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Discovered dead angry

What could be responsible for his demise?

Click like for 3, mention for 2 and share for 1.

1. alcohol and sex don't work together
2. smoking kills
3. the lady must have suffocated him with her "weapon of mass destruction".

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by tola9ja: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
ewenla1234:
Meanwhile, Timipriye Sylva finally answers Buhari’s phone call
Listen:
Sylva: Hello Mr. President...
Buhari: Sylva you dont want to pick my calls again ba?
Sylva: Sorry Mr president, I was in the toilet.
Buhari: That toilet kill you for there... so you chop all the money we gave you and now u are...
Sylva: It is not like that, I chop beans last night
Buhari: You put yam inside?
Sylva: Na the yam wey you give me and small beans wey Tinubu give me I chop
Buhari: Sylva you dey mad? Who give you yam? If you mention my name again, I swear, I go send EFCC come carry you
Sylva: But e never reach like that now Mr. President ?
Buhari : I dont even know why I tell those EFCC to leave you, I for kukuma live you there as Tinubu and Amaechi advised .
Sylva: Sir you mean Tinubu and Amaechi...
Buhari: Keep quiet idiot. Why did you lose the election after all the plan?
Sylva: Who told u I lost?
Buhari: Fashola call me say him see am for facebook profile of Mfonobong Abel Ekene say Dick beat you
Sylva: No mind that stupid Fashola, why him no see am for him 80 million naira website? I no lose, Dick rig am
Buhari: Barawo! After all you promise us
Sylva: Hello.. hello. Network is bad I cant hear you.
Buhari: Mumu, 419, you will hear me when EFCC come

Ewenla4Youths.com

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
dre11:

A married man has been discovered death dead in a hotel room after he lodged with another woman.

http

Did a little something up there. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.