Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls (2826 Views)

He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by oldbrain(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I want all and sundry to pls give me advice ooo. Anytime a fat and sturky girl sees me,they will jst fall for me immediately. But I don't appeal to slender and normal girls. Yesterday,when I saw a fat girl she fall complitely for me.she even took me to her hostel outside to prepare food for me. Same happen today when I was inside the bus. This fat cute girl was busy catching a glance at me. initially I taught she did not have anything romantically sinister in her heart. But immediately we got to the final bus stop in school,this girl jst walk up to me. Suprisingly,she asked for my number which I relunctlantly gave to her. Promising me that she would give me a call via extra cool. Haba! Which conversation u wan have wit me through extra cool. Pls nairalender what can I do now to set myself free from orobo girls. Advice pls
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
guy nothing do u grin
orobo girls give u goodluck grin
so be happy dey love u grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Enegod(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
and what is wrong with orobos?!!angry... don't you like them big?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
@OP u are destine to marry orobo,so no amt of advise wil chng d nature..
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Tashaamania(f): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bro, trust me. The last thing you'll want on your death certificate is that you died under a woman. . .

4 Likes

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Beamborla(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Una don see fat babes finish... so phat girls are not normal, huh?
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
disgusting.
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by PHgirl(f): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
The topic should be "I don't know why I attract only fat girls".
Back to topic: Are you fat or thick or whatever adjective they use these days?
Or, maybe you're muscular? And they think you can handle their weight?
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
PHgirl:
he can use dem for pressups na cheesy
one of my guy don develop muscles coz of im orobo girlfriend wey im dey take do pressups cool
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Bro, trust me. The last thing you'll want on your death certificate is that you died under a woman. . .
How

Going to bed with a plus size woman kills or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by alberto2k(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
You're attracted to fatty acid embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by oldbrain(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
PHgirl:
well, I'm tall but not fat......may na my laughter or charima de attract dem oooo
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by oldbrain(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Beamborla:
Una don see fat babes finish... so phat girls are not normal, huh?
off course fat girls are normal but really don't know y de find me attractive
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
How

You're plus sized? cheesy
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
You're plus sized? cheesy
Nigerians!!

Replying my question with a question didnt answer my question!!

And how does this your question corelate with what i asked you??
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by luvlyann(f): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fat or slim dey are human beings...i think dey are attracted to u kus of something.....do a research on urself
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
the guy can always dey on top grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Nigerians!!

Replying my question with a question didnt answer my question!!

And how does this your question corelate with what i asked you??
Are you ivorian? grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:

the guy can always dey on top grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Advice no be curse o. . . He fit forget make she go dey on top. grin grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by PHgirl(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:

he can use dem for pressups na cheesy
one of my guy don develop muscles coz of im orobo girlfriend wey im dey take do pressups cool

grin cheesy
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Advice no be curse o. . . He fit forget make she go dey on top. grin grin
den dat will be a disaster oo grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mtchewwwwu
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Are you ivorian? grin
Ohh Lord!! angry

I give up!!
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Ohh Lord!! angry

I give up!!
Are you a quitter? shocked
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fat girls rock for,just make sure u dey chop well before u start anything wink
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
shey dem orobo no b person or what u trying to say? undecided
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mtchewwwwu
you are not fat,you still one of the normal girls the op likes,so don't take it personal
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
How

you get tired on time,you doing two things at a time
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Are you a quitter? shocked
Nah.. I do not give up easily.. But with pyschiatric cases like yours grin angry?? I give up for the sake of my mental sanity too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by senorova(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Nah.. I do not give up easily.. But with pyschiatric cases like yours grin angry?? I give up for the sake of my mental sanity too
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships / 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.