Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? (2280 Views)

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by frainc(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello nairalanders
The story bellow is from a woman that need an advice

Good day Admin
Please I want you to help me out

My name is kemi (not real) I base in lagos
I had two children for my late husband (he died 15years ago)
I gave birth to my first child at the age of 20years old and he's now 28years old
I shifted my love from my late husband to my children
To me they are my love and hope
I tried everything to make sure I remain faithful to my husband even after his death
But I made a mistake of my life by liking a stranger as my son

Seun (my son) introduce his close friend femi (according to seun) to the us (the family)

I took femi as my own child
He has free movement in my house, he enters anywhere just like my children

An ugly incident happen that turn things around
I remember I was in the living room drinking whisky (dat is what I normally do whenever I'm down emotionally)

And when I re-gain my senses back, I saw myself been naked on my bed in femi's arms
I got the shock of my life when femi told me that he met me been drunk while working on my self (I don't know if he's saying the truth or not

I was angry with myself, him and everything at that moment

He begged me seriously, he let me know that he was unable to resist the temptation

The only thing I could do was to walk him out and told him never to come here again

I just hope God will forgive me for this
And how can I be proud of been faithful to my late hubby again

My problem now is that I don't want to see femi again in my house
And how can I tell my son to stop seeing femi without telling him what happen (he will surely want to know the reason behind my sudden action)

Please admin I need your advice on this to know what next to do

Thank you

http://myskyenter..nl/2015/02/can-i-send-him-away-without-letting-my.html?m=1
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by pickabeau1: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2015

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by kk34: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
If u have actually repented then there is know point telling ur son, this mighty bring him down emotionally. Try to forget that and move on with ur life.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by adanduka: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Your son should know what his friend did and you should be ashamed of yourself. What sort of tale is this?
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by tpiah01: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
lordy lordy, turn to Jesus @ op.

these sort of tales show you need help.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by 5minsmadness: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
So her son's best friend knacked her while she was drunk, so what? Is it ha fault?
Ideally she should get him arrested for rape but i guess she's too embarrassed.

Send him away. If femi ever squeals DENY EVERYTHING. There's no proof after all.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by frainc(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
So her son's best friend knacked her while she was drunk, so what? Is it ha fault?

Send him away. If femi ever squeals DENY EVERYTHING! angry There's no proof after all.
How I wish she can read this now

I like this post

2 Likes

Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by sarmiie(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Send him away. If femi ever squeals DENY EVERYTHING. There's no proof after all.

king solomon has spoken

d part i dont get is d "being faithful to d dead husband" thing......
like, seriously, he's DEAD

if he's in heaven, he's prolly got his throat hoarse shouting halleluyah all day long...no time to wonder bout anyfin else

if he's in hell, then he sure as fvck aint gonna care....what with d B.D.$.M tin he's got going on wif dem demons.....

if she needs some sexual release, she should get it o, abeg.........discreetly tho

2 Likes

Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by bugativeron: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why are you tied to your late husband? That is what led to this. You are human and you have emotional and physical needs. So not getting involve emotionally is not too good for you at such age. But your son's friend is an i.d.I.o.t.that you should advise your children to stay away from. What he has done is nothing but rape and you could have gotten him arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
pickabeau1:
lmaooooo.....you are wicked ohh
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by frainc(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
bugativeron:
Why are you tied to your late husband? That is what led to this. You are human and you have emotional and physical needs. So not getting involve emotionally is not too good for you at such age. But your son's friend is an i.d.I.o.t.that you should advise your children to stay away from. What he has done is nothing but rape and you could have gotten him arrested.
Can't someone stay away from sex if he/she desire to after losing the spouse?
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nothing do you madam. Contract with your late hubby was till death do you apart. My only beef is who you fell into. Anyway, tell you son you don't want his friend in "your" house anymore...reason is because its your house and cos you said so! End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by greatgod2012(f): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Your son is 28 years old right?
He is educated and enlightened, right?
He is an adult, an intelligent one,right?
He has good morals, right?
He can distinguish what is wrong from what is right, abi?
And you believe that there's nothing new under the heaven, right?
Then, tell your son that you don't want his friend in your house again, and also that you don't want him to be his friend any longer as well because he's a bad company.
Of course he will ask for your reason for such sudden change of yours, tell him that, his friend tried to rape you when he thought she was drunk.

And as for being faithful to your dead hubby, your vow was "till death do you part" except there's something else you're not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by todayguest(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm!the other side of abuse of alcoholicism.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Same old story line..
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by gidjah(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
By my calculations on you marriage you should be about 48 years old ma?pls grow up and let this entaglement to the dead be for christ sake. You seen to be also suffering from poor self esteem too,forgive vict young man,and let the matter go to rest .your son may never forgive his friend and harm him via any means . It might lead you all in to another trouble o. So the best solution is to in quiet and let the sleeping Dog lye
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by pwerrymansion(f): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
He took advantage of you when you were in a Vulnerable state and you are still asking us what to do? Throw his a*ss out and warn him not to come near you or your children else you'll call the cops on him and tell them he's a ra*pist. Find a story and tell your son bt definitely not the r*ape part, cos he might spill his friend's blood.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by cybug: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Choi! I don't believe this... You actually seduce this young man (whom you've been having a thing for) and then used whisky as an excuse... I don't buy this undecided
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by frainc(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2015
cybug:
Choi! I don't believe this... You actually seduce this young man (whom you've been having a thing for) and then used whisky as an excuse... I don't buy this undecided
but she never said she seduce the young man na
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by tpiah01: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2015
What does he or she mean by being faithful to late hubby though?

Remaining celibate as a widow has nothing to do with your hubby but everything to do with your personal preferences.

Anyway, what a tale, smh.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by cybug: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2015
frainc:
but she never said she seduce the young man na
Yeah, she wouldn't admit that. That young man wouldn't have the mind to do that without some kinda greenlight and seduction from her.

#from my own psychological point of view.
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by frainc(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2015
cybug:

Yeah, she wouldn't admit that. That young man wouldn't have the mind to do that without some kinda greenlight and seduction from her.

#from my own psychological point of view.
Well you might be right
Since we were not there when it happen
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by cybug: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2015
frainc:

Well you might be right
Since we were not there when it happen

"... She woke up and found herself in Femi's arm..."

Femi would not remain in that bed till she woke up, If truely he took advantage of her drunkenness.

Besides, where her son been dey that time cheesy
Re: Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? by frainc(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
cybug:

"... She woke up and found herself in Femi's arm..."

Femi would not remain in that bed till she woke up, If truely he took advantage of her drunkenness.

Besides, where her son been dey that time cheesy
hmmm nice point
But I think for her to send this to the public
She is in really need of advice to still make her children respect and love her

(My thought though)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Asking For Too Much? / Mcghee Sextuplets Recreate The Photo That Went Viral 6 Years Ago / She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.