Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her (2279 Views)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by wwwkaycom(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
This woman and her husband lives in a flat in the compound next to mine. There have been rumours of the wife being involved in extra marital affairs since early last year. I have heard several versions of such stories since last year. My electrician who also doubles as plumber lives in the bq of the woman's apartment. He will always tell us stories of the woman's escapade each time he comes to fix anything for us, to the point that the woman usually brings in another man each time her hubby travels. Yesterday night the unbelievable happened. I heard a big noise from the flat and had to come out to know what's up. The man travelled to Auchi, Edo State since last Sunday, promising to stay till tomorrow Saturday. Meanwhile there was already a trap set to catch the woman. The hubby commissioned an informant (I suspect that my electrician/plumber is the person) to inform him anytime she brings in the other man. The man returned from Auchi since Tuesday and hid himself in a guest house not too far from our street. By around 9.30pm yesterday, the other man drove in and her hubby was immediately informed by his informant. The hubby came by 9.55 pm on a bike, entered the compound and deflated the tyres of the car of his wife's concubine. The two lover birds were inside not knowing what was happening outside. The man later entered the house and shouting started. Their landlord who live in the other flat had to bring in the police to prevent somebody from commuting murder. The concubine who was soaked in blood, the wife and the hubby were taken away by the police. Their two little boys had to stay with the Madame of the landlord. Police came early this morning with a vulcanizer to remove the man's Toyota Corolla from the scene. The hubby have returned home but nothing have been heard of the concubine and the woman.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
some men dey f up ooo...even if u wan run sh*t with married woman,e no reach to folo am cum hwx na

3 Likes

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by wwwkaycom(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
lol
very funny, this is a woman who always appear very neat and decent o. Her hubby caught her so cheaply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by kennybabs1980: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
wwwkaycom:
very funny, this is a woman who always appear very neat and decent o. Her hubby caught her so cheaply.
Konji na bastard. This has nothing to do with neatness or decency. May be the hubby is not fucking her hard.

3 Likes

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand the story! How did concubine end up being soaked in blood?

1 Like

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
kennybabs1980:
Konji na bastard. This has nothing to do with neatness or decency. May be the hubby is not fucking her hard.

I don't think konji is a bastard. He is a child with a father and mother! grin
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Evablizin(f): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nawa o,that's good,thank God the man is stronger that cheat

1 Like

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by hopeforcharles(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why will u as a man follow a married woman to her home. Mennn this is B.s
this effontry is epic.
I dnt think that woman will ever return to that house again. Just imagine the damage done to the kids
S.m.h
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Foolish bastard!!! If the concubine was bloodied then the exact same punishment should be handed to the cheating wife.
As if the other dude was the only culprit... ARRANT NONSENSE from a deluded husband.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Greenbullet(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
If I was the husband, I won't divorce the woman, because of the little children but she should not expect smy thing apart from house keeping money , I will never make sexual advances to her ,I will never talk to her, my attitude towards her will be so cold it could freeze flames, and I will have a girlfriend outside to satisfy me and cook for me.

1 Like

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
If I was the husband, I won't divorce the woman, because of the little children but she should not expect smy thing apart from house keeping money , I will never make sexual advances to her ,I will never talk to her, my attitude towards her will be so cold it could freeze flames, and I will have a girlfriend outside to satisfy me and cook for me.

What would even be the point of staying with this woman, if doing the above you mentioned... This is a waste of life, until your wife decides to finish you by poisoning you.

4 Likes

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by kennybabs1980: 3:19am On Jun 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What would even be the point of staying with this woman, if doing the above you mentioned... This is a waste of life, until your wife decides to finish you by poisoning you.
correct! Why not just divorce her straight.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Greenbullet(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

to Save my children's life, and who told you I will ever eat the whores food.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by lharstborn(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:

You think it's only through her food that she can dispatch you to the great beyond.? Dude wake up and smell the brew.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Greenbullet(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
lharstborn:

You think it's only through her food that she can dispatch you to the great beyond.? Dude wake up and smell the brew.
I know but the children.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by lharstborn(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
I know but the children.

How best do you want to raise your children..
1. Stay in an unhappy marriage which will eventually tell on them and make them maladjusted
2. Stay for their sake and risk getting dispatched to the great beyond (50% chance of that happening), the kids will still live their lives bro
3. Divorce your wife and take care of your kids in the best way you can (whether they stay with you or their mother)..they may hate you at the beginning but with time,as the grow older;they'll see the issue from your perspective. "Live and let live"

2 Likes

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Greenbullet(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
lharstborn:

1. Stay in an unhappy marriage which will eventually tell on them and make them maladjusted
2. Stay for their sake and risk getting dispatched to the great beyond (50% chance of that happening), the kids will still live their lives bro
3. Divorce your wife and take care of your kids in the best way you can (whether they stay with you or their mother)..they may hate you at the beginning but with time,as the grow older;they'll see the issue from your perspective. "Live and let live"
I think I will go with 3, I Neva reach to die.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by initiate: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2017
lharstborn:

if most people stop being stupid and insincere there will be less failed marriages.

you allow yourselves to get pressured or deceived into a marriage and you start looking for antidotes. common sense says prevention is better than cure. I tell you marriage can be sweet if you get it right, but most people look for fun or to escape current situation

1 Like

Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:

So you think that doing such foul behavior, in front of your kid, will be beneficial for them?!
In the contrary, this will turn them into believing that this is the way men SHOULD treat women... Which is completely WRONG.
You will be poisoning these kids minds.

You will be better off telling these kids the truth, divorce the animal, and both raising these kids with the right state of mind.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Greenbullet(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So you think that doing such foul behavior, in front of your kid, will be beneficial for them?!
In the contrary, this will turn them into believing that this is the way men SHOULD treat women... Which is completely WRONG.
You will be poisoning these kids minds.

You will be better off telling these kids the truth, divorce the animal, and both raising these kids with the right state of mind.
how do you think a 5 year old will feel hearing his mom is a LovePeddler.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
how do you think a 5 year old will feel hearing his mom is a LovePeddler.

A 5 yr old doesn't care Bout such nonsense and should/would love his mum regardless of whatever you may think of her.... Btw, at that age, they wouldn't even know what a wh0re is... But that child will certainly pick up on the negative poisoning vibe in the house. Better to divorce and share custody, in a positive/right environment.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by Greenbullet(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

A 5 yr old doesn't care Bout such nonsense and should/would love his mum regardless of whatever you may think of her.... Btw, at that age, they wouldn't even know what a wh0re is... But that child will certainly pick up on the negative poisoning vibe in the house. Better to divorce and share custody, in a positive/right environment.
I agree
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by kindredspirit(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op, A CONCUBINE is a female, not a male. She is the mistress of a married man. The lover of a married woman isn't her concubine.

When you said " concubine soaked in blood", you were referring to the man who was caught with the wife of the other man. Thus, you might want to modify after looking up the dictionary meaning of the word 'Concubine', please.
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by I888(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:

This is the best way to deal with a woman...
Re: She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her by gbagyiza: 9:24pm On May 31, 2023
Greenbullet:

A woman used mota to finish her husband when he was asleep. Don't joke with a frustrated woman.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Adopt My Baby / In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) / Is It Okay For Me To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.