Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow (1235 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by barryzkween(f): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!
2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself
3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!
4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!
5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a
punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?
6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!
7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.
8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!
9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.
10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.
11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!
12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.
13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.
14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.
15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.
16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?
17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!
18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.
19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.
20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

Source http://womenarenal..com/2015/02/funny-and-true-20-commandments-ladies.html

Be Part Of Woman Arenal Features! Click Link For Details http://womenarenal..com/2015/02/be-part-of-woman-arenal-features.html

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by wellmax(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok I have heard oo.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by dechandel(f): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Even Jesus had a shorter commandment angry

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Read and apply. undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Sarimah(f): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
I wonder oh..

this one even reach 20 angry
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
yawns......

will modify affter reading comments
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!
Wetin be your own na undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by dechandel(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Read and apply. undecided
Dont we already know all these

Will stick to it the day i start keeping up with the 10 commandments undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Movesz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Really...that shiit reak
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by dechandel(f): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sarimah:
I wonder oh..

this one even reach 20 angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by lordthree(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
these commandments need to be properly editted
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by shininglite(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
when she is 20-25 she wud gladly follow dis epistle bt wen anty don reach 35 Hahaha lemme comment my reserve
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Dont we already know all these

Will stick to it the day i start keeping up with the 10 commandments undecided
I saw someone accuse you of fighting over a man. undecided

And number 3. Says you shouldn't depend on any man for your daily needs. But you depend on your father. That's an offence, according to OP. undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by dechandel(f): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
I saw someone accuse you of fighting over a man. undecided

And number 3. Says you shouldn't depend on any man for your daily needs. But you depend on your father. That's an offence, according to OP. undecided
grin grin grin

Fighting over which man?? I can not fight for what is mine.. Kiss Daniel knows this..

And to your last statement,can you pls give me the characteristics of a father
And where did Op state that being my father's statement of account is highly prohibited
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by auntymi(f): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
d Book of Barryzkween, chapter 1 vs 1 to 20
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

Fighting over which man?? I can not fight for what is mine.. Kiss Daniel knows this..

And to your last statement,can you pls give me the characteristics of a father
And where did Op state that being my father's statement of account is highly prohibited
Who will fight you over the picture of kiss daniel you have on your wall? Not possible.

Well, she said "any" man. . . She didn't compartmentalize.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Dammyrosky(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ladies no jst read alone oo also be the dower of the commandment.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Jtendermichael: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Interesting, if only they are ready to learn...
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Caseless: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thou shall not ask for recharge card.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by dechandel(f): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Who will fight you over the picture of kiss daniel you have on your wall? Not possible.

Well, she said "any" man. . . She didn't compartmentalize.
Hold it right there.. I do not have any picture of Kiss Daniel on my wall.. I mean why should i?? When i have the whole of him next to me

And my father is not any man.. He is my beloved father..
Compartmentalize kor compartment ni
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by mirexxx(f): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
commandments sha! we are no more in the law oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Enegod(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by chymystique(f): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Interesting.. #okbye
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
girl you funny
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by dechandel(f): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:
girl you funny
grin grin
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin
u cm at the right time,now everybody Don go to bed,e go remain both of u
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow by hensben(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Okay ooo...sit down look Na dog name

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do / Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? / I Did It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.