Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? (1237 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by amzee(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2015
A girl has been on my neck for about a month now begging to ask me out.

So,I want to know if it's right for a lady
to ask a guy out on social media.
and what If the lady is genuinely crazy in love with me.

Romancelanders pls i need your advices.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Lionbite(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2015
first, run a thorough background check on this girl before jumping into action. if she is who she says she is then go ahead and date her. love comes in mysterious ways you know wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nicklaus(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2015
What kind of a stupid question is this Sorry pal, you need to grow up.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by amzee(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Lionbite:
first, run a thorough background check on this girl before jumping into action. if she is who she says she is then go ahead and date her. love comes in mysterious ways you know wink

Nice advice u gave bro
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by sinaj(f): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2015
yup vewi possible

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by amzee(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Nicklaus:
What kind of a stupid question is this Sorry pal, you need to grow up.

Am already a grown up..

Must u show your stupidity on every thread?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by amzee(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
sinaj:
yup vewi possible

Tnx,cos am scared.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nicklaus(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
amzee:

Am already a grown up..

Must u show your stupidity on every thread?
oh! I have a fan. U are the lord of idiocy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Nicklaus:
oh! I have a fan. U are the lord of idiocy
oga must u insult everyone? He asked for advice and if u can't giv that, jst gerrout!
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nicklaus(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2015
eminentme:
oga must u insult everyone? He asked for advice and if u can't giv that, jst gerrout!
welcome to the fraternity of losers. Why didn't u just "gerrout!" Instead of quoting me sad
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Nicklaus:
welcome to the fraternity of losers. Why didn't u just "gerrout!" Instead of quoting me sad
bastard!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Be careful o.. E fit be ritualist, else remember d song OGA TITUS by Dprince
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
amzee:
A girl has been on my neck for about a month now begging to ask me out.

So,I want to know if it's right for a lady
to ask a guy out on social media.
and what If the lady is genuinely crazy in love with me.

Romancelanders pls i need your advices.
Now this is trouble yea trouble......it happened to me before.. i Hope you don't make a mistake like i did then.....i pray u don't
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Tymax(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Bro whatever you do, never make her regret pouring out her heart to you. Be gentle. Don't you ridicule her no matter what.

I'd say give it a shot. But take charge of the pace. Choose the venue. Choose the date and time. Remember she swallowed her feminine ego to ask you out.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by ronald4lif(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Smile084: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
There's nttin wrong fr a lady to ask u out, give her a chance n see if she throughly luv u.In relationship d lady's concentrate more on d guys dats y u think is wrong fr a lady to ask a guy out, bt if a lady takes out u dont post to to ask if is wrong or ryt, so give her a chance.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nicklaus(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2015
eminentme:
bastard!
Eya pele. Your ppl says hi wink
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by justmag(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
The one silly question per day limit has been exceeded. Please wait your turn. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
~ It depends on how close you both are
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by sinizia: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
It's proper, so very proper for a lady to do so. But I'll never advice any lady to tow that path.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nicklaus(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
eminentme:
bastard!

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=Nicklaus post=32168049][/quote]

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? by Nicklaus(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=eminentme post=32181613][/quote]not funny

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies TEST Guys; Guys Share Your Experience / ...t / Should I Quit My Job In Other Not To Be Seeing Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.