Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Fashola On Live On AIT Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola On Live On AIT Now (16944 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by GANJAFARMER: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Collynzo419:

One day, just one day, You will make sense. I have hope in you still.

You're pained the way he painted your Demi god that has refused to rectify and sign the FOI Bill into action ? undecided

Smh
One day,just one day,you will grow some conscience . I have hope in you still .
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by kaypound(m): 2:22am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Louislewis post=31152270][size=20pt]Fashola, I respect you for the achievement made in your first tenure but as long as your state which you are the chief security officer is being managed by Area Boys and Girls, you are a failure as far as Lagos State is concern. In Lagos State many are suffering and smiling. This is majorly contributed by presence of Area Boys and Girls that remains unabated since Tinubu came to power till date. Today, those who contribute more to the growth of the state suffer more because of the daytime robbers called the area boys on transporters, whose in turn transfer this to commuters.
Fashola, how I wish your anger is being channeled to LCDA Chairman of Ejigbo. I should have been the happiest person in this forum. Fashola have you even beam your searchlight on this chairman, who organised and stage managed his image making as the best local government chairman in Lagos State? If not, I put it to you that, you don't know the enemies of Lagosians. This is a man that dug 11 toilets for good 3 or 4 years of his tenure and counted it as achievement that merited him as best chairman. This is a man that contracted electrification projects to his local friend as a contractor that dug foundation for electric poles that their depths were not upto 1 foot, today, you can't boost of 8 standing poles from Egbe Bridge to Oke-affa. A contract that electrical wires were place on the surface soil without proper digging to an appreciable depth for human safety and installation seek. How many do I need count.? Come to Ejigbo and see for yourself the level of deceit. The most annoying thing and so painful of all their deceit which is taking place as I am writing this, is the digging of part of the Right of Way along the whole length of Ikotun to Oke-afa or sometimes to Cele-Express Road pretentiously burying PVC pipes as if a project is going on just to deceive people especially when elections are coming closer. As I write this, is taking place now because of election. For the paste 6 to 8yrs, they have buried 3 PVC pipes without seeing the result of the project as we have not also see the electrification project ended with result. Is it the road I have to talk about? They delibrately feel unconcerned about the road especially at Ejigbo junction through to LASTMA office for selfish reasons. They refused to repair that portion of the road that need urgent attention, because it serves as a trap for easy catch to motorist. The masses are suffering Fashola because of touts in government in your state and not Jonathan. The whole of that road requires urgent attention and not some parts repaired while some left for selfish reasons to the detriment of the masses. [/size]

Ejigbo is federal govt road and it is supoose to be the social responsibility of the nnpc depot there to fix it from oke afa down to ikotun round about but instead they only fixed the road that their trailers park along the depot. Synagoue church in ikotun atimes tries to fill the port holes along ikotun road but it is federal road and the nnpc have refused to allow the state govt fix that road. Pls try and confirm it. I was ignorant of this until we had a protest in alausa and we were enlightened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by swezenberg(m): 2:35am On Feb 28, 2015
It is sheer madness when the economy is what it is today with exchange rates and massive sacking going on in Nigeria and some imbeciles still type GEJ till 2019.

May the hardship of this administration never miss the homes of those who say this in 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by GeneralBosco: 2:54am On Feb 28, 2015
bumtos:

cheesy I can see that you and your party APC don't know what you are saying again. We are in 2015 you are saying 1999 shocked your Yekinni can not change our minds this time. tongue JK we know. JK we trust. GEJ till 2019.
And I can see that you'll be Just kidding till 2019.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by cliper230(m): 4:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Pray:
Why did Fashola remove Ambode from his cabinet?
because he is contesting election...change is here
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by dadexcel: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Its actually disappointing that fashola has resulted to mear. Smear. Campaign and personality attack all in a bid to sell an unmarketable. Product! I think that these APc governors think that the average nigerians are as gullible and as shallow informed as their well funded foot soldiers. For starters a governor like fashola much as I like his charisma and apparent display of natural intelligent does not have any right to point fingers to opposition in terms of corruption and discrimination becomes lagos we all know is the headquarter of corruption, intimidation, and impunity-infact the the 'president of corruption' lives right under fasholas roofand he turns a blind eye simply because of godfateherison! The corruption in lagos is so systematic that if your not watchful you will think they are doing you afvour, a state where one man practically dictates how much you spend on a daily basis, lagos has the highest number of untouchables, men that no matter what they do no law can catch up with them. A state where citizens pay tolls do simple things like going to work everyday and coming back, note that these tolls where built with their taxes, personally I was forced to part with n600 (n300 to and fro) on tolls to go to lekki via the so called ikoyi link brigde, that's robbery because fashola and his. Godfathers did not build that bridge with their pocket money! The so called estate they talk about, take your time and do a research on the distribution after you come back and share your findings. He is talking about equity and fairness, this state runs the most tribally discriminatory leadership you can think off! Infrastructure devt in areas mainly occupied by a particular section of the residents are either comatose or move at a very snailish rate, for instance the popular link road from okota to mile 2 has been under construction for almost the entire fasholas tenure time will fail me to stae that roads in a central locationlike okota are highest state of dilapidation while fashola sings about development of lagos. Lagos up till today the popular ladipo market roads are in grave state of disrepair after several efforts were made to get the state. Govt to fix them; what about the unbearable traffic at toyota. As aresult of traders rsiking their life by crossing the busy express? Instead of constructing a pedestrian fly over for these guys, the decided to construct one at illassa, where there is no pedestrian traffic. I do not doubt that fashola might be a nice man, I also do not doubt that he might have had genuine intentions when he started but obviously he couldn't. Hold on for too long due to pressures from his paymasters, off course he has to do their bidding! Same will happen to the 'fine boy' emissary that they want to force on lagos again so as to continue their 'dynasty of perpectual corruption, over taxation, and impunity' yet and most annoyingly they point fingers on the PDP! Politics of deceipt , lies and propaganda! God will help us to see beyond these deceipts!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2015
tell GEJ/ABA MORO to refund the billions they scammed from immigration applicants!

anytexy:
He thinks he is wise. He is now refunding LASU student the money he stole from them. They can't deceive me. CHANgE will stat from Lagos for sure.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 5:17am On Feb 28, 2015
kaypound:
Get your facts right ejigbo is federal govt road and it is supoose to be the social responsibility of the nnpc depot there to fix it from oke afa down to ikotun round about but instead they only fixed the road that their trailers park along the depot. Synagoue church in ikotun atimes tries to fill the port holes along ikotun road but it is federal road and the nnpc have refused to allow the state govt fix that road

listlic:
Fashola in his convoy one day was held in traffic, the lastma who was controlling traffic knew but didn't care. One of Fashola's security came out of the car, walked to the lastma officer and said don't you know that is the Gov. The Lastma said, he is controlling traffic, and the Gov has to wait. When it got to Fashola's turn, his car stopped and he gave a card to the officer. The man presently is in charge of Oshodi, Ikeja and some other local government areas in Lagos.
There was a project which happened at Abule egba. Some guys were playing soccer, one of the boys saw Fashola checking the the outcome of the project and walked up to him. He acted like an area boy and said Baba, sort something for the guys. Baba gave him cash, and he said Sir, I don't need cash. I am a graduate and I do not have a job, I graduated with a 3rd class and I need a job. If you give me money, it won't help me. Fashola gave his card to him, and asked him to meet him at Alausa. That boy went to Alausa at 6, met Fashola at 10 and today he is happy working with LIRS.
There a particular boy who I met in church. He was loyal, humble, and very kind. He worked with the Lagos State Govt, but because his role was one which could give a lot of people access to do so many things, and cause a lot of harm, he did the right thing. In our country, people will hate you for doing the right thing. But then this same guy would go to church and ask God to help him. And pray that he wouldn't be hurt by his enemies. He decided to do something for the church, he promised he would clean the seat of the chairs before the programme, despite this was the ushers job or some workers job. But he decided to do it. The head pastor wanted to know why he did it and was concerned. He told him he wanted to leave that job, and he would have loved to study abroad for his masters. The head pastor who knows Fashola (A MUSLIM) sent him an e-mail, and this boy was granted a scholarship.
Listen, I don't know what Goodluck has done, nor what Buhari has done, but I know the few things Fashola has done. In my era, I believe in doing good, I believe when you do good, it comes back to you, no matter what. I believe in doing the right thing and for me, I will vote Sai Buhari.

Sogeyjnr:
Ppl shoutin gej til 2019,,I pity ur condition...mayb bcus u guys are nt in d north,,u dnt knw wat dey are facin ova dia..nd u kip shoutin gej til 2019,,am nt a supporter of buhari but let's face d fact,,wat has our presido done,security-0.job opportunity -0,d guy is jst usin idea up dia,,he dosnt knw hw 2 do dis..nd we nid dat change,,dat litu pint of change,,for all I care,,u may not vote 4 buhari bt bt no jona again,,d guy don spoil dis country wel..we don taya..til 2019 again??..arnt u guys nt evn lukin at d fact hia,,mayb wen he win again den boko haram wl leave sambisa nd muv uptown,,shebi na chibok gals den carry,,nw dey wud muv street by street with big truck or black maria 2 pack ppl away frm d street,,we dnt want dat,,,change is constant..nd we nid it nw,,,vote anybody,,nt jst jonathan,,

femmy2010:
I love my Governor.

Jowonloju:
Gov Raji Fashola. May God continue to honor you. You are the reason why we believe in Opposition Party, even the Times Magazine Recognized you as one of the 100 people in the world that think Differently. You remain a Blessing to us in Lagos and Nigeria. When you talk the youths listen because they know you don't just open your mouth without facts to back it up. I so much adore you, and i hope in the future you can lead us as a nation either as Nigeria if PDP does not truncate this process or the Western Region. Do not worry yourself, Buhari will win and Ambode will win. Your performance as an APC point man can not be compare with all those PDP jesters. Lagos Own APC. Bother your self about other state not Lagos.
Say Buhari
Say Ambode

Sodiumdawg:

DAS GOOD!
BUT, COME O!
DEM DON LEFUND DE N1K WEY DEM DEM CORRECT FROM UNA WEY SURVIVE IMMIGLATION MASSAKA?

mayor360:
some pple r so daft they don't read before making stupid comment, that was a glorious write up with fact and figures, this is an action governor, all his achievement r there to see, and there has been no sentiments, all the programs r for anyone based in lag, not just yoruba or lagosians, I'm yet to see any federal government project in lagos since last 16 years

nijanigga:
this is where Nigeria heading to under gej. IMF.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31652406

skyfall:
This man is thorough. God bless you, my governor.

HighQue007:
Now, This is a leader...Gov Fash, My role model.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by blackmagicdik: 5:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Fashola de help his Big headed Puppet (Ambode) de campaign against PDP! Hahahahahaha!!!! I laff...Ambode can't stand Agbaje both intellectually and otherwise! When I see Ambode, I remember Brain in d Pinky and D Brain Cartoon! APieces!!! Una go pieces walai!
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 5:20am On Feb 28, 2015
so people like you said in 2007 when Tinubu brought Fashola! BTW empty barrels make so much noise...Ambode is another thinker and an action man....see his CV ....

blackmagicdik:
Fashola de help his Big headed Puppet (Ambode) de campaign against PDP! Hahahahahaha!!!! I laff...Ambode can't stand Agbaje both intellectually and otherwise! When I see Ambode, I remember Brain in d Pinky and D Brain Cartoon! APieces!!! Una go pieces walai!
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Oteke(m): 5:35am On Feb 28, 2015
U are a real leader!!! carry on. Chai Buhari... KSU don go strike again. Kogi State this is d time to choose d right person... And if una like make continue suffering. APC dolle!!!
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by kboycrew: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2015
[
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by kboycrew: 6:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Ignorant fellow. That road is a federal government road.quote author=kboycrew post=31156991][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by kboycrew: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=warrior01 post=31151714]The book of Lamentations by fashola. The chicken has come home to roast and he is scared that agbaje is coming to the rescue. Stewpid erand boy. For 16 years now, simple ejigbo road una no fit do. See pot calling kettle black. Nonsense [/6quote].

ignorant fellow. That road is a federal government road.

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by urchltd: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Hp Elitebook 6930p 2.53ghz, 250gb, 4g ram, dvdrw, wireless,Bluetooth, webcam,keyboard light, 3 USB ports, FireWire port, battery 3 hrs,sim card slot. Win 7 pro with original charger.
Contact: Add:Urch Ltd. No 5 Oshitelu Street Computer Village Ikeja. Near Gtbank. Urch laptops. 08189035220,08033266405,07081678827, 08117771421.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Punchline from Fashola...

[b]While they have no housing estate they can point to, they either divert our money or share it and then go and borrow $300m from the World Bank, while they cannot account for $20b and want to give all Nigerians $300m (about N63b at 210 to $1.00) for mortgage refinancing.

Is it N 63 Billion that will solve Nigeria’s housing problem? It sounds like the N10 change they recently offered on petrol.

What they are saying in effect is that all Nigerians who need homes should go and take a mortgage at a bank, at 24%, and all of us should come and share N63bn to refinance the mortgage loan.

This is their half-baked housing policy for Nigeria. Where are the houses?

If this is transformation in the housing sector, may it never come to Lagos.

Finally, they say that we are building for the elite.

I must commend Lagosians who resisted their attempt to stop the Ilubirin Housing project. Those who pass through the 3rd Mainland Bridge every day can see the housing units rising up, block by block, financed by your taxes.

You will see the same thing in Ibeshe in Ikorodu, in Ajara in Badagry, in Alausa behind the Secretariat, in Oko-Oba in Agege, on the Gbagada Highway, in Igbogbo in Ikorodu, in Sangotedo in Eti-Osa, in Badia in Ijora, in Odo-ona-Osa in Agbowa, and piling work is in progress in Agiliti in Agboyi Ketu, while Mushin, Igando, and Ilupeju have been completed.

If it is the elite who live in these areas we are proud to provide service for them. We are a Government of all our people.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Smooyis(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2015
What a brilliant man! This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by richidinho(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Chigorkizz:

But why is Fashola advertising on AIT?

Just reminding him (Fashola)

All Propagandist Commission (APC)
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by ndubueze92(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Taylor86:
how does watching fashola live on AIT provides his sick masters certificate...mtcheewww
I fear oooh APC Congress of angry people.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by olujastro: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2015
dadexcel:
Its actually disappointing that fashola has resulted to mear. Smear. Campaign and personality attack all in a bid to sell an unmarketable. Product! I think that these APc governors think that the average nigerians are as gullible and as shallow informed as their well funded foot soldiers. For starters a governor like fashola much as I like his charisma and apparent display of natural intelligent does not have any right to point fingers to opposition in terms of corruption and discrimination becomes lagos we all know is the headquarter of corruption, intimidation, and impunity-infact the the 'president of corruption' lives right under fasholas roofand he turns a blind eye simply because of godfateherison! The corruption in lagos is so systematic that if your not watchful you will think they are doing you afvour, a state where one man practically dictates how much you spend on a daily basis, lagos has the highest number of untouchables, men that no matter what they do no law can catch up with them. A state where citizens pay tolls do simple things like going to work everyday and coming back, note that these tolls where built with their taxes, personally I was forced to part with n600 (n300 to and fro) on tolls to go to lekki via the so called ikoyi link brigde, that's robbery because fashola and his. Godfathers did not build that bridge with their pocket money! The so called estate they talk about, take your time and do a research on the distribution after you come back and share your findings. He is talking about equity and fairness, this state runs the most tribally discriminatory leadership you can think off! Infrastructure devt in areas mainly occupied by a particular section of the residents are either comatose or move at a very snailish rate, for instance the popular link road from okota to mile 2 has been under construction for almost the entire fasholas tenure time will fail me to stae that roads in a central locationlike okota are highest state of dilapidation while fashola sings about development of lagos. Lagos up till today the popular ladipo market roads are in grave state of disrepair after several efforts were made to get the state. Govt to fix them; what about the unbearable traffic at toyota. As aresult of traders rsiking their life by crossing the busy express? Instead of constructing a pedestrian fly over for these guys, the decided to construct one at illassa, where there is no pedestrian traffic. I do not doubt that fashola might be a nice man, I also do not doubt that he might have had genuine intentions when he started but obviously he couldn't. Hold on for too long due to pressures from his paymasters, off course he has to do their bidding! Same will happen to the 'fine boy' emissary that they want to force on lagos again so as to continue their 'dynasty of perpectual corruption, over taxation, and impunity' yet and most annoyingly they point fingers on the PDP! Politics of deceipt , lies and propaganda! God will help us to see beyond these deceipts!

I wanted to ignore your post as I mostly just read comments on NL, but a lil part of me decided to educate ur ignorance.
Firstly, u were not specific on "Corruption, Impunity & Untouchables in lagos" so I'll pass on that.
2ndly, tolls are not new to this world, I wonder why you guys tk that of lekki so personal. Doesn't ur F.G collect several tolls at ikeja, airport area? See the state of the airport roads we pay tolls, very messed up! But see lekki-epe express, always properly maintained and beautified by LCC. Any vehicle that breaks down is removed in minutes, same attention for car accidents. I was once in a bus and d driver commented that "this is the best road to drive on in Lagos,if not Nigeria sef"
For the okota link rd, Fashola started it, but was taken to court by some landlords whose properties were to give way for d road. Being a law abiding SAN, he had to stop work.
So because there's no pedestrian bridge at ur regular route I suppose at Toyota, d one at ilasa is now useless to lagosians? Well I've used it severally. And there's no pedestrian bridge leading to my abode too as Fashola can't do everything. Mind you, Oshodi-Apapa is a federal responsibility incase u forgot.
Lastly, lemme end by telling you no one is perfect and u av a right to criticise Fashola. But for every finger u point at him(a performer), 1000 others point back at GEJ(a failure) and all his PDP governors(except Akpabio)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Pamcrest(f): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2015
BRF way to go! Ever so articulate, dogged, focused n meticulous. I wish he is running for President instead of these handicapped candidates we are stuck to choose from!
But pls take it easy on JK......he may be inexperienced but I prefer him to that Ambode.......it's just my gut feeling that he wl do well. Sorry my guy, but I'm voting JK! cool
My humble submission
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Ab2019(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm!
I did not seen anything in this speech rather than a pragmatic way of presenting your achievements as govt in power to the electorates that have option of choosing between your party and the opposition unlike the govt at the centre who keep attacking the opposition without giving us the list of their achievements vis-à-vis its direct impact on their enterity of the populace... If there is third time, this guy will win.
Well, I am waiting for the opposition response...
Eko o ni baje, O baje ti..
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
ndubueze92:
I fear oooh APC Congress of angry people.

read....digest....reflect....then re-comment. Thanks for complying...

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by politifact: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
I have been following your comments for quite sometime and can say confidently that you are very deformed,retarded,tribal,dumb like GEJ and must be from a particular side of the country.your analysis of issues has never been objective,factual and unbiased rather you put ethnic sentiments,religious intolerance and sectional hatred as your analytical tool.I just hope dumbo jumbo pay you well enough for your poorly executed hatchet job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2015
I actually felt very sad that there's no 3rd term opportunity for BRF....anyway we can vote in a way that will make us see BRF in Abuja...we need him...a thorough guy!

Ab2019:
Hmmm!
I did not seen anything in this speech rather than a pragmatic way of presenting your achievements as govt in power to the electorates that have option of choosing between your party and the opposition unlike the govt at the centre who keep attacking the opposition without giving us the list of their achievements vis-à-vis its direct impact on their enterity of the populace... If there is third time, this guy will win.
Well, I am waiting for the opposition response...
Eko o ni baje, O baje ti..

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
another thorough post....

olujastro:

I wanted to ignore your post as I mostly just read comments on NL, but a lil part of me decided to educate ur ignorance.
Firstly, u were not specific on "Corruption, Impunity & Untouchables in lagos" so I'll pass on that.
2ndly, tolls are not new to this world, I wonder why you guys tk that of lekki so personal. Doesn't ur F.G collect several tolls at ikeja, airport area? See the state of the airport roads we pay tolls, very messed up! But see lekki-epe express, always properly maintained and beautified by LCC. Any vehicle that breaks down is removed in minutes, same attention for car accidents. I was once in a bus and d driver commented that "this is the best road to drive on in Lagos,if not Nigeria sef"
For the okota link rd, Fashola started it, but was taken to court by some landlords whose properties were to give way for d road. Being a law abiding SAN, he had to stop work.
So because there's no pedestrian bridge at ur regular route I suppose at Toyota, d one at ilasa is now useless to lagosians? Well I've used it severally. And there's no pedestrian bridge leading to my abode too as Fashola can't do everything. Mind you, Oshodi-Apapa is a federal responsibility incase u forgot.
Lastly, lemme end by telling you no one is perfect and u av a right to criticise Fashola. But for every finger u point at him(a performer), 1000 others point back at GEJ(a failure) and all his PDP governors(except Akpabio)

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by goodluckbabs: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Fashola on fire shocked shocked shocked. Fire fighters should pls get to AIT before the man burn finish ooooo cheesy grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Sai Buhari
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Etruth: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Collynzo419:

One day, just one day, You will make sense. I have hope in you still.

Temitemi1 is a lost cause. Invest your hope somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by dadexcel: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2015
olujastro:

. Much as I naturally would have responded to your name-calling, I have decided to tow the route of civility - first you are actually the one quoting the newspapers becasue I am a stake holder in in area in question and I should educate you more about the whole fuss about people not willing to let go of their lands, but if your anger will allow you to dig deeper may be you will get the whole truth- ago palace, okobabasule, olodi apapa and other sections of this state have been isolated and abandoned by this government for too long due to sectional bias, some streets/roads in these areas have gone so bad that even pedestrians can't use them again and you sit in the comfort of your home and argue blindly, maybe they are also not allowing fashola to work too. Talk about the toyota pedestrian bridge, your quick to tell me the road is a federal road, so why is the government quick to install a ped. bridge at ailassa end of same road with much less pedestrian traffic and not at toyota? Anyways I am not sure you ply that route otherwise you should be asking same questions if your not bias. What about ladipo maket roads and other markets dominated by same section of people that are alnost disaster prone now in terms of basic amenities not provided by this govt yet tejuosho and others are been transformed into. Mega ultra modern shopping centres for selfish and corrupt reasons. My friend I do not think you live in lekki, ajah, sangetedo, awoyaya etal becasue if you do, you will know the economic hardship a common man endures by paying as much as n600 (that is if you ply only ones) on tolls alone just to go home; to even compare this corruption (because the money is being shared among themselves) to an airport toll that can be. Related to a motor park toll is actually unfortunate! Now you wnat to know the corrupt people in lags? Like seriously! That's actually laughable, I think you should be telling me to show you a member of the lagos APC leadership that is not a descendant of corruption, off course it will be an uphill task. GOd bless you.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by StunningCEO: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2015
olujastro:

haters always goner hate. pls ignore him. how 1 can compare d toll rd at Ikeji which is fed govt owned to d state govt owned of lekki? God bless gov Fashola, APC n Buhari.........
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by itetemi: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
XBLadez:
I'd rather sit and watch Tellytubbies with little kids than waste my time watching Fashola disgrace himself on Tv.

its obvious that is what you ave been watching along with fani kayode's crap briefings
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by angelsing(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
olujastro:

I wanted to reply him too but too lazy to type a long post but one thing I don't understand was when he said Personality attack.. Can't remember Fashola talking about him or his family or I don't understand english again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / Amaechi Apologies For Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.