Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Fashola On Live On AIT Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola On Live On AIT Now (16942 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by angelsing(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
dadexcel:
. Much as I naturally would have responded to your name-calling, I have decided to tow the route of civility - first you are actually the one quoting the newspapers becasue I am a stake holder in in area in question and I should educate you more about the whole fuss about people not willing to let go of their lands, but if your anger will allow you to dig deeper may be you will get the whole truth- ago palace, okobabasule, olodi apapa and other sections of this state have been isolated and abandoned by this government for too long due to sectional bias, some streets/roads in these areas have gone so bad that even pedestrians can't use them again and you sit in the comfort of your home and argue blindly, maybe they are also not allowing fashola to work too. Talk about the toyota pedestrian bridge, your quick to tell me the road is a federal road, so why is the government quick to install a ped. bridge at ailassa end of same road with much less pedestrian traffic and not at toyota? Anyways I am not sure you ply that route otherwise you should be asking same questions if your not bias. What about ladipo maket roads and other markets dominated by same section of people that are alnost disaster prone now in terms of basic amenities not provided by this govt yet tejuosho and others are been transformed into. Mega ultra modern shopping centres for selfish and corrupt reasons. My friend I do not think you live in lekki, ajah, sangetedo, awoyaya etal becasue if you do, you will know the economic hardship a common man endures by paying as much as n600 (that is if you ply only ones) on tolls alone just to go home; to even compare this corruption (because the money is being shared among themselves) to an airport toll that can be. Related to a motor park toll is actually unfortunate! Now you wnat to know the corrupt people in lags? Like seriously! That's actually laughable, I think you should be telling me to show you a member of the lagos APC leadership that is not a descendant of corruption, off course it will be an uphill task. GOd bless you.
Will u just let this Lekki toll issue rest?...there are other route if u don't want to follow it...its not a must u go thru the route and pay toll...Its the yardstick when creating a toll, there are other route...talking about some areas not being develop etc, lagos is a peculiar state, u can finish all the work in 30yrs, so its a gradual process...someday it will get to the turn of ur area...Sibiri igando road was bad for so long and when it gets to their turn they experience development.....Hope u don't think when JK comes him he will stop the collection of that toll?
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fashola is talking rubbish . He is a stooge of Tinubu. See how Fashola and Tinubu have turned Lagos state into their personal property: https://www.nairaland.com/1938556/evils-tinubu-apc-tvc-consat
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by bumtos(m): 4:08am On Mar 01, 2015
GeneralBosco:

And I can see that you'll be Just kidding till 2019.

Ok, Let us wait and See. We are in march already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population / I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.