Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] (45198 Views)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2015
agentofchange1:

exactly , same God created the boko-haram (s). they're all good , but their acts are bad ., now you get the point right .?
got it
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Readonee35L(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2015
asuoka:

The worst abt this tinz dat nigerians don't knw is most of the channels on dstv r free to air..dstv hav turned nigeria into a money making tree...cause they nw nigerians will be gullible enough to pay and won't do research to check the origin of the stations..

Anyways I was thinking of putting all those free to air stations on decoder and ill be using it for free..I just have the time to do it that's why..not dstv decoder myb like hitv and co...or all those london use decoder
i understand more like strong decoder
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by ElFenomeno1: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

"I'm a born again follower of jesus christ "

in the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.
What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

GET LOST
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Abbott(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
JeffCruz66:
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Edusouls(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
africans and been too religious, yet we are the most dishonest, wicked,greedy, selfish and very stupid race on the face of earth, what are you doing at insagram with your religious ways, instagram is not made for extremists or religious place, it is for entertainment, and social media. So go and find urself a job and keep urself busy..
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Readonee35L:

i understand more like strong decoder

Yeah strong can do such...its very easy..ull just re-program the decoder...get the tv satellites and search for them and that's it...it start working
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by agentofchange1(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
got it
good.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwumaebenmel:

See this one. Make we no watch TV again. Holy mary

Why should I pay to watch tv...wen I knw its free..just research on stations...I tell u bro..ull feel like suing dstv
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Readonee35L:
Hmmmm.....

DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God , Is That Not Anti-Christ ?
And we patronize them more often
u guys won't tackle Them
u making noise about Instagram , all d ranting here no go pass west African border not to talk of south Africa self

they also censor allah, so what
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by franugo(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Edusouls:
africans and been too religious, yet we are the most dishonest, wicked,greedy, selfish and very stupid race on the face of earth, what are you doing at insagram with your religious ways, instagram is not made for extremists or religious place, it is for entertainment, and social media. So go and find urself a job and keep urself busy..

luv this...
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..
I think you're among the reasons why our technology keeps growing at a slower rate. I mean no disrespect buh if you're familiar with algorithms and banned words, you wouldn't be posting this BS. Type "i love Jesus" what happened? It got posted right? 'Gain' and 'followers' are among the banned words on INSTAGRAM. Wake up
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Anyways instagram is not biased so op.

Mechionu gi biko grin

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by abatically(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:

It is people with chicken brain low IQ like u that spark a religious war. What solid proof do u have to show that the owner of Instagram is an Antichrist? Can't someone be just neutral? If that site is owned by a moslem then u will end up provoking them, one thing leading to another and before u know it turns into an uncontrollable mess. Same way Moslems make trouble just because a teacher used Mohammed to make an illustration in class.

It is because of people like u that Instagram does not condole any religious posts because u will tend to abuse the website. By the way, since u are born again, what were u looking for on Instagram? To be honest the world would be s better place without all these religious bigots.

Anyway, GAIN and FOLLOWERS are one of the banned words on Instagram, ur comment is being rejected by an antospam bot.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by abatically(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
asuoka:

Yeah strong can do such...its very easy..ull just re-program the decoder...get the tv satellites and search for them and that's it...it start working

Bros u may be slightly right, but u will never get quality programs from free to air channels. Better soup na money kill am. No be by force to use Dstv, gotv is a lot lot cheaper.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Readonee35L(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
asuoka:

yeah thats what am saying
just helped with d picture
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by yankit(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:

you are very wrong

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Obeby(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
shortgun:
A born-again Christian should not be on Instagram
Really? How?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by seunoni34(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Funny enough I'm not even a fanatic, I don't know who edited the post to make it look like that anyway. I just stumbled on the discovery and decided to share it here. It's like funny how none of the commenters bothered to try it out.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
juniormusa:
Chaii
End time...

since the time of Noah (flooding) people think the world will be destroyed again(i.e end time).
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by winny90(f): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]hmmm
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by toltee4real: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, where is the photo to back your claim?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Henrick007: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I be Northerner O!
no quams, me i be easterner
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by VickyRotex(f): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
sadAm not on Instagram, dont know their rules, but that doesnt mean I should agree with you @OP.

OP, as you and I can see clearly that the error message doesnt contain anything like *We hate Jesus* neither does it says *You cant write Jesus* you should have just tried typing Jesus alone, before coming to this conclusion. Hian!!! undecided

I think Bro Seun, should begin to censor topics on NL aswel. smiley

Yesterday it was the mysterious dress, today is Instagram is owned by anti-Christ, tomorrow theyl say Nairaland is owned by the Devil himself, undecided when we all know that its Seun's. smiley

Osu mi oooo

Mind you, I'm a born again Christian, but I aint Myopic.... grin

Bless you Brother!!!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by popcykaylah(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
the person who posted this is sick ...Instagram doesn't want to be sentimental about religious beliefs.. that's all!!!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by luigiajah(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT AT ALL... WARRIZ DIZ... MODS MOVE THIS POO OUT OF FRONTPAGE BEFORE MARK ZUCKERBERG SUES YOU PEOPLE.

Besides there was a comment you wrote before that thing appeared but it's certainly not I am a born again and a follower of Jesus Christ..... Stop Posting FALSE NEWS ON NL it contradicts RULE 8 Of Nairaland.. Puskin Do the needful abeg

1 Like

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by HirstMOG(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
great457:
ye

Go and get a job!!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sodiumdawg:
WHY UNA DEY WORRY WORRY ON TOP INSTAGLAM MATTER?

NA WETIN E BE SEF?

E FIT PAY MY HOUSE LENT?

Hahahahaha I like this dude
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by loomer: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who be this one again?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by juniormusa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
lamako:

since the time of Noah (flooding) people think the world will be destroyed again(i.e end time).
Hmmm God dey!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Just20(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Well I just typed "I love you Jesus, my King, redeemer, saviour and friend" and my comment was posted.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by cuwakwere(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Who else have tried this cos I don't do Instagram
Yes

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by xmich(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.