Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] (45197 Views)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by xmich(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Biafra is landlocked, stop deceiving yourselves that Ijaws will merge with you.

Here is the list of landlocked countries
so educate your more in the issue of land and sea locked countries Thanks.
www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/developing_countries.htm
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by mtyahaya(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Sirchucks(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
JeffCruz66:
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

thank u
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by kfrosh: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Still waiting for Obama to start displaying his anti-christ characteristics grin
SmooshCHN:
Here they come. Yes they do it to prevent anything that can spark religious wars because it's one those things that easily sparks trouble. Religion, Race etc. The same rule binds Islam on Instagram. They allow pictures of that though. Most terrorist organizations start under the pretext of Religion. If you really love God and want to show it, Instagram allows you to use your pictures. Write "I love God" on a background and upload your Photo simple. People always wanting to use every opportunity to scare people of the "Anti-Christ and End time“ stuff. A very clean and sweet social community will not be allowed to be taken over by religious fanatics.

You can create your own Christian Instagram
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
cold:

Guess they are allergic to bullshìt. You send tons of chain messages on whatsapp,urging us to forward to 10 or 15 others. Bombard us with 'if you love Jesus type amen' on facebook,flood Nairaland threats of hell messages. Now you've taken your cřap to instagram. Oma se o!
I'm a born-again Christian, but truly I'm sick & tired of those chain messages too.. What does loving God have to do with forwarding messages? I tire
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by bettsielaugh: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
My Uncle Dylan got a fantastic silver GMC Yukon SUV just by some part-time working online from home... why not try here
www.jobspase.com
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by cold(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
misscastle:

I'm a born-again Christian, but truly I'm sick & tired of those chain messages too.. What does loving God have to do with forwarding messages? I tire
Nice dentition though

1 Like

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Dexema(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
cold:

Guess they are allergic to bullshìt. You send tons of chain messages on whatsapp,urging us to forward to 10 or 15 others. Bombard us with 'if you love Jesus type amen' on facebook,flood Nairaland threats of hell messages. Now you've taken your cřap to instagram. Oma se o!
I'm a christian and I believe in the existence and powers of the spiritual,but all those messages especially on whatsapp irk and annoys me to say the least.
“Send this if you love jesus“ what if I don't send it?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by ebenice(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Readonee35L:
Hmmmm.....

DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God , Is That Not Anti-Christ ?
And we patronize them more often
u guys won't tackle Them
u making noise about Instagram , all d ranting here no go pass west African border not to talk of south Africa self

i sae the same thing l when watching a yoruba movie as the word OLORUN was said the english subtitled for God was coverd (sensored)

what is this oyinbo takin us for?

but they are the ones who brought us the religion and all that, whats goin on over there? whats happening to their brain?

why didnt they silent or sensor witchcraft, satan , demon, or muhammed?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by toltee4real: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
I can't see reason to back your claim.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by LOVEGINO(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some mumu Xtian go believe, sotey dem go begin delete dere account. So na born again Xtain dey incharge of internet abi? Wise up my pple.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by simdam500(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
The op is getting something wrong... lol

But before then, look around and see what religion sentiment has caused us, look back and see the merit and demerits religion has brought upon us... some said cos of 72 virgins they prefer killing human, some have killed cos of unnecessary reasons... I don't talk much tho.. but if I own such platform too... no religion talk will be allowed..

Who knows what the Christians have got hidden too? Before they will say in the book of so so so, it is written u shouldn't use tech...

But op if u feel it devilish on your own path... deactivate your insta account and give me a good reason for u to continue with you phone if it also not anti Christ... #walkfromnigeriatonewyork.....
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
I just did and no such message was displayed. Why do you people lie so much?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Babs24: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Anti-Christ is someone that denies Jesus is the Son of God. If instagram is anti-Christ, what of Islam?

Your comment sounds mumulicious... What's your evidence for you statement? What's your evidence that Jesus is the son of God? John 3 V16 huh? Continue mumuing yourself...

Your username says it all....
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babs24:

Your comment sounds mumulicious... What's your evidence for you statement? What's your evidence that Jesus is the son of God? John 3 V16 huh? Continue mumuing yourself...

Your username says it all....
Psalms 2:7
Fulfilled
Luke 1:32 , Luke 1:35
As the descendant of Abraham
Genesis 17:7 ; Genesis 22:18
Fulfilled
Galatians 3:16
As the descendant of Isaac
Genesis 21:12
Fulfilled
Hebrews 11:17
As the descendant of David
Psalms 132:11 ; Jeremiah 23:5
Fulfilled
Acts 13:23 ; Romans 1:3
His coming at a set time
Genesis 49:10; Daniel 9:24 , Daniel 9:25
Fulfilled
Luke 2:1
His being born a virgin
Isaiah 7:14
Fulfilled
Matthew 1:22 , Matthew 1:23 ; Luke 2:7
His being called Immanuel
Fulfilled
Matthew 1:22 , Matthew 1:23
His being born in Bethlehem of Judea
Micah 5:2
Fulfilled
Matthew 2:1 ; Luke 2:4
His miracles
Isaiah 35:5 , Isaiah 35:6
Fulfilled
Matthew 11:4 ; John 11:47
His rejection by his brethren
Psalms 69:8 ; Isaiah 63:3
Fulfilled
John 1:11 , John 7:3
His being a stone of stumbling to the Jews
Isaiah 8:14
Fulfilled
Romans 9:32 ; 1 Peter 1:8
His being sold for thirty pieces silver
Zechariah 11:12
Fulfilled
Matthew 26:15
His price being given for the potters field
Zechariah 11:13
IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth
the Father and the Son. 1 JOHN 2:22

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion,
nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary),
was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He
bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and
His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the
only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him
belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient
as a Disposer of affairs.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
cold:

The deluded lots , no wonder godless societies fare better than the religious ones
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by sweetcocoa(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
You think instagram is your parlor where you can hold sunday schools? Duh!

Religion should be banned everywhere public, it has done more harm than good. Worship your God in your house and stop disturbing people with it.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Babs24: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Psalms 2:7
Fulfilled
Luke 1:32 , Luke 1:35
As the descendant of Abraham
Genesis 17:7 ; Genesis 22:18
Fulfilled
Galatians 3:16
As the descendant of Isaac
Genesis 21:12
Fulfilled
Hebrews 11:17
As the descendant of David
Psalms 132:11 ; Jeremiah 23:5
Fulfilled
Acts 13:23 ; Romans 1:3
His coming at a set time
Genesis 49:10; Daniel 9:24 , Daniel 9:25
Fulfilled
Luke 2:1
His being born a virgin
Fulfilled
Matthew 1:22 , Matthew 1:23 ; Luke 2:7
His being called Immanuel
Fulfilled
Matthew 1:22 , Matthew 1:23
His being born in Bethlehem of Judea
Micah 5:2
Fulfilled
Matthew 2:1 ; Luke 2:4
His miracles
Isaiah 35:5 , Isaiah 35:6
Fulfilled
Matthew 11:4 ; John 11:47
His rejection by his brethren
Psalms 69:8 ; Isaiah 63:3
Fulfilled
John 1:11 , John 7:3
His being a stone of stumbling to the Jews
Isaiah 8:14
Fulfilled
Romans 9:32 ; 1 Peter 1:8
His being sold for thirty pieces silver
Zechariah 11:12
Fulfilled
Matthew 26:15
His price being given for the potters field
Zechariah 11:13
IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth
the Father and the Son. 1 JOHN 2:22

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion,
nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary),
was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He
bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and
His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the
only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him
belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient
as a Disposer of affairs.

What a nice approach you've got, quoting from both scriptures. But I'll advice you to stop quoting the Qur'an for you know next to nothing about it... You can only read the text, but not understand... But Alhamdulillaah the quranic verse above as explained it all. We don't believe Jesus as son of God for he isn't but a messenger. Therefore will believe him as a messenger of Allaah that was born in a miraculous way, sopke at birth by the permission of Allah and performed miracles by the permission of Allaah. Just like any other prophet did Moses, Abraham, Joseph and lots more.. They are all prophets who at one time or the other performed some miraculous act but none of them claim its by their power for its by the will of their creator who sent them... I hope we can have more discussions, can I have your contact?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by dammytosh: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

"I'm a born again follower of jesus christ "

in the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.
What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

You are an ignorant born again.

What are u looking for on Instagram ?

You did not read in your bible that do not be conform to this world but be transformed.

Stop spreading nonsense abeg
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by iamord(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bitojoe:
Even most of the companies that is reigning today in different part of the the world are been owned by antichrist people.i know of a company which produces things that women and children use on daily basis, and yet such company pays its tithe to the church of Satan in America.
am spinning with my hands up for u... Na wa ooooo cheesy
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by logica(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
JeffCruz66:
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

Chai. You wet blanket. You just deflated the moronic post.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by yollychika(f): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nopes!!!! I disagree coz pastors, reverend fathers et al dey IG byw ma IG handle @yollychika
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by yollychika(f): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
yollychika:
Nopes!!!! I disagree coz pastors, reverend fathers et al dey IG byw ma IG handle @yollychika
Btw* auto correct shiii undecided
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by MistadeRegal(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Not surprised. There are a lot of Antichrists too on NL.

Absolutely True!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by rohzey(f): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

"I'm a born again follower of jesus christ "

in the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.
What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

Its not true. I just posted some comment about Jesus Christ and nothing like dat message came up. So, its not true.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babs24:

What a nice approach you've got, quoting from both scriptures. But I'll advice you to stop quoting the Qur'an for you know next to nothing about it... You can only read the text, but not understand... But Alhamdulillaah the quranic verse above as explained it all. We don't believe Jesus as son of God for he isn't but a messenger. Therefore will believe him as a messenger of Allaah that was born in a miraculous way, sopke at birth by the permission of Allah and performed miracles by the permission of Allaah. Just like any other prophet did Moses, Abraham, Joseph and lots more.. They are all prophets who at one time or the other performed some miraculous act but none of them claim its by their power for its by the will of their creator who sent them... I hope we can have more discussions, can I have your contact?

Jesus was not an ordinary messenger, some try to use the fact that Jesus called himself a messenger(servant) in Bible as proof. Jesus is the crown prince, let's try substituting it into the first chapter of Gospel according to St. John........ In the beginning was the Crown prince, the crown prince was with the King and the Crown prince was King. With this, we know that the crown prince can serve the King and act as the King at the same time. Islam is a religion filled with errors, directionless book of forgery, lies and fallacies, but it is not given to you to know because it is written: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
I know I'm not holy, but I know a lot as far as these two religions are concerned. You can follow me and I'll reciprocate. smiley
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by yuppyz(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
I tried it though, I got the same thing. No one is forcing u to use Instagram. I hardly open mine.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by iamord(m): 5:59am On Mar 01, 2015
angry how dumb can one get
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by seunoni34(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2015
rohzey:

Its not true. I just posted some comment about Jesus Christ and nothing like dat message came up. So, its not true.
Yes unless you rephrase. That particular comment in quotes will pop out a community standard message
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Instagram free download: Learn How to download instagram free from here http://www.edumacro.com/instagram-free-download-how-download-instagram-free/

Instagram desktop version - Get Instagram computer version from here http://www.edumacro.com/instagram-desktop-version-instagram-computer-version/

Delete instagram account:  Learn how to deactivate instagram from here http://www.edumacro.com/delete-instagram-account-learn-how-deactivate-instagram/
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by iamord(m): 4:56am On Mar 10, 2015
misscastle:

God knows I have not bothered to forward one. Yet am blessed everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.