Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians (2191 Views)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy / 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by maestroferddi: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2015
APC and their supporters are masters of distortion and misrepresentation of facts.

Why is that most of the captions and bodies of articles/reports written by people with APC leanings hardly cohere?

#Reject Falsehood
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Clerverly: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
[s]APC and their supporters are masters of distortion and misrepresentation of facts.

Why is that most of the captions and bodies of articles/reports written by people with APC leanings hardly cohere?
[/s]
#Reject Falsehood

Stay on the Topic!!

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Clerverly:
You Can only Bang Ashawoo Once without payment! No more Sympathy Votes!!
Laff wan tear my belle o! Hhahahahaha!!

grin grin grin
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by maestroferddi: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Clerverly:

Stay on the Topic!!
Topic on distortion?undecided
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by medamillion(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2015
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
In d history of nigeria, no one(president) dead or alive or almost dead(buhari) did or performed better dan jonathan.
ODÈ MUMUSSANCTUS GEJ puppet/e rat/ slave since the big bang..
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Taylor86:
weda he begs them, his good works continue...buhari might even die before election
Back to sender.
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by bokohalal(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria's worst president.
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your choice of words is terrible sir.
That man you are talking about is your dad's mate and he is a million miles ahead of you and your entire village so show him some respect.

Just as he is far ahead of ur entire generation.

When a leader failed his promises and failed to protect the integrity of his people, he has everything to loose including the respect accosted to his position.

Meanwhile, I'm entitle to my Opinion and not ur ego.

Sai! Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by mcquin(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
You and Who is The WE that have decided?

Abeg speak for yourself and yourself alone.

I heard Biafra has released its currency.

Nigerians know themselves!!!

#change

2 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by size38: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Mr president, it is too late for u to start begging us because a lot of waters has passed under the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Clerverly: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Laff wan tear my belle o! Hhahahahaha!!

grin grin grin

Nne, this man can be annoying! Imagine what he is saying after 8years in power?

lalasticlala, Seun and Obinoscopy, I think this deserves to be on the Frontpage!! No?
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by lilflipnerd: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2015
NIGERIA na ur sureP abi
Otueke ya
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Clerverly: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
lilflipnerd:
NIGERIA na ur sureP abi
Otueke ya

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Abia Is Looking Like Ajegunle And Akwa Ibom Is Looking Like Victoria Island / "APC Will Not Fulfill Its Promises Because...." ~ Lai Mohammed / IGBOS, A PEOPLE THRIVING AMIDST ADVERSITY: WHO ARE THE IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.