Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode (28232 Views)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Dammyjohn(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
With GOD on President GEJ side,all the secrets of APC will be leaking just like water poured in basket.Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by axeman10(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Oh Fanny again...one morning one trouble.

Didn't the doctors warn you against sniffing g-strings?

One advice...Face your work..promote GEJ...stop making the opposition popular!
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Alexisu: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Instead of ffk to be telling us abt Jonathan and his programmes, he keeps talking about Buhari.

APC talks about Buhari
PDP talks about Buhari
Everybody talk about Buhari

#ihavedecided
#March4Buhari

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by gen2briz(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2015
shejane:

*Falls from 3rd mainland Bridge* lolllzzzz chai Nigerians

No mind me jare....
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by dulux07(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Eggcelent:
Is it only me or is it real that the PDP appears to have run out of significant things to say & have resulted to mundane issues & unfounded conjectures? From GMB certificate to his health to JEGA meeting with ACF leadership. Now, Tinubu planning to take over the Presidency. The question I keep asking is if Tinubu were as corrupt as some will like us to believe, why hasn't the PDP-led FG arrested, prosecuted & jailed him? At least, that would have dealt a big blow to the opposition.

My broda i tire o,they even said obj is plannin to take power rm apc, apc is an islamic party, buhari is a dictator n so on. FEAR

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by anonimi: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2015
This is the type of news that pdp ALLIES should flood the public space with.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Napoleone(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
just a little sense will do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Sike(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
PDP and lies upon lies! SmsH
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Tvegas(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
New week , New theory.....Next week we may hear "APC plans to use nuclear bomb on South east if elected". This people don't understand that people want change even if it's a 4 month old boy. Mr FFK Next.?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by wills(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt][b]I think this Fani Kayode person is the "scum of the earth" he my speak with that fancy English accent but he is just a sorry excuse for a human.

Sometimes when I think in this manner "let me vote Goodluck,because of the fact that I for one believe PDP and APC ideologically are the same, consequently if we vote GEJ he has 4yrs only if re-elected, as compared to Buhari who will be going for 8yrs if he wins so maybe let's tolerate GEJ another 4yrs". And then by that time Nigerians can pray we have better options of presidential candidates or a party with the right values and ideology.

However when one reason this way and is willing to risk tolerating GEJ another four years by voting him now, same GEJ employs a fool like Fani Kayode to keep reminding you why you should not make the mistake of voting GEJ because he really can't be tolerated if you want to tell yourself the truth.

GEJ not only keeps protecting the high profile corrupt individuals who are his allies , his government also breeds unimaginable levels of mediocrity and sycophancy. Plus the self serving folks in his government are beyond greedy they are just plain evil , and it's like the new addition is that GEJ attracts and keeps all the peddlers of falsehood that are firing the embers of lies,deceit and even hate.

May God Almighty intervene in Nigeria's case oh because it's really just beyond complicated ...

And #negroplease Don't talk Buhari, please ok - as of today, I don't trust what that man will turn into on the other side of Power should he win - if history tells us anything, nigeria's seat of power changes everyone and everything for the worst.... [/b][/size]
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by OLADD: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
midolian:
you ll die a gullible man.

Amusing! If there's anybody that deserves been renamed Mr. Gullible,
surely you're the one. May your gullibility lead you to eternal perdition.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by dulux07(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:
With GOD on President GEJ side,all the secrets of PDP will be leaking just like water poured in basket.Amen!

Amen, all PDP secrets will leak
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by mrkings84(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2015
tory plenty for town
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Abayhormy(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2015
28 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam
3. Missing Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Nigeria Immigration job scam/Tragedy
7.17 people that was killed during Jan 2012 Fuel Subsidy Civil protests.
8. Otedola & Farouk lawal fuel subsidy bribery video tape.
9. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
10.Denziani $10 billion aircraft charter in a year.
11. Ekiti election Army compromise tape by Capt. Sagir Okoli .
12. Bomb Blasts.
13. National Assembly unconstitutional gate locking.
14. Naira exchange rate to Dollar.
15. Oil thefts.
16. Power outages.
17. Skyrocketed electricity Bills.
18. ASUU & poly Strikes
19. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals.
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raised 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.  There is GOD ooooooooo. Ur vote is ur right.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by HighQue007: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Its just so funny how these Jona and his aids think Nigerians are stupid.

you can tell by thier silly propaganda they lack creativity. They keep going from failed propaganda to another. A propaganda that cant convince a 10yr old boy let alone adults.

They went from certificate to religion to boko haram to age and so on...I m very sure this is not the first time he his contesting against Jonathan so why panic?..guess its a sign his time is up.

if a government would still have to spend a lot money trying to convince people to vote them after 5 yrs then the government has failed.

I am not a politician, not into any party but its obvious to a real nigerian that has the future of thier kids at heart that this governement has nothing good to offer...

and you see hired Nairaland robots posting GEJ till whatever everywhere...If this government is good you would have gotten a job and wont have time posting thrash.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Dammyjohn(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
dulux07:

Amen, all PDP secrets will leak
No.check the comment again.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by zipamowei(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Simply put, how does all these allegations against APC helped to create jobs, fix roads, improve the living standards of common Nigerians? FFK is a nonentity who indeed speaks without thinking. He has an antecedents for speaking from both sides of the mouth. The real question is how does this same PDO intends to fix this hemorrhaging Nigeria, after Jonathan had so much resources and support for about 6 years? It is very obvious that PDP has nothing again to offer. I will vote APC not because it is a perfect party but because I need to try something else as PDP and Jonathan in particular has failed me. I probably would have voted PDP if it was someone else as their candidate, but same man who had 6 years and nothing to show? Absolutely no way, as I can tell the next 4 years from today.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Fellywood(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

This are personal attacks on person and not issue based
APC members are wicked, what have they been doing in the last three years.....attack issues?
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by scantee(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2015
FFK is on point, is only a person blinded by sentiment Ethic bigot that can not read the handwriting clear.

Well that can only happen in their dreams because Buhari & co can never smell Aso Rock.

Before I sign out remember the chorus.

GEJ Till 2019+ ( After which the igbo messiah emerge)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by sani99: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
midolian:
If the ruling party can leave issue-based campaign and concentrate solely on whinning over irrelevant issues as this OR criticizing the supposed opposition party, then CLEARLY, IT (PDP) HAS BECOME THE OPPOSITION PARTY.

Congratulations to Buhari/Osinbanjo in advance..

continue to dream...GMB will cry again,this time very load
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Topeakintola: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2015
scantee:
FFK is on point, is only a person blinded by sentiment Ethic bigot that can not read the handwriting clear.

Well that can only happen in their dreams because Buhari & co can never smell Aso Rock.

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by Fellywood(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2015
dulux07:

My broda i tire o,they even said obj is plannin to take power rm apc, apc is an islamic party, buhari is a dictator n so on. FEAR
May be pastor bakare also lied that tinubu asked for an advanced resignation before last elections. keep your head in the sand....but one thing is clear...apc will NEVER win this election

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by olas24u(f): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Fellywood:

APC members are wicked, what have they been doing in the last three years.....attack issues?

How come Apc members are wicked?what have they done?Are they in charge of electricity?Are they the people in charge of dis industrialization of Nigeria?Are they the people in charge of Unemployment?Are they the people in charge of the short life spans of Nigerians due to the healthcare systems?Are they the people that removed subsidy?are they the ones that devalue the Nigerian Naira,Are they the one that reduced the Nigerian reserves.Are they the people that are in charge of security of the nation?why are they wicked.

Can you explain and let me know why they are so wicked to you .Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by cashkid: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
ThankGod Buhari is finally making the impact.....................we are finally getting them mad, programmed fools at it again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by scantee(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Topeakintola post=31163348][/quote]

Bro the comments does not contradict each because of the time different.

the first is talking about 2015 election, state of things on ground.

while your second highlight is a future prediction.

so chill.

remember to Vote GEJ.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by cashkid: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
scantee:

Igb mesiah for dream biafran republic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by scantee(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
cashkid:

Igb mesiah for dream biafran republic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take it easy on yourself pls, hatred kills faster than Ebola.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by dulux07(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Fellywood:

May be pastor bakare also lied that tinubu asked for an advanced resignation before last elections. keep your head in the sand....but one thing is clear...apc will NEVER win this election

If they r sure they will win, y r they shouting n running abt sayin unreasonable things, instead of them to focus on their plans 4 d country
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by sniperr007(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2015
olas24u:

Am not a lawyer ,but the country runs a federal system and its not a jungle the way it was described.we have a judiciary ,a legislature, with laws in the land,you cannot brain wash everybody .You people are just spending GEj money and brand him badly.Chop and write rubbish

Hmm. If wat ffk said is true, its very possible cos he only needs approval from d senate if eventually osibanjo resigns.
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by eduxerxes: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Please, TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Is it OSINBAJO or OSIBANJO or OSINBANJO?

A yoruba folk can clarify me on this. Thanks!
Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by citizenY(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2015
ademoladeji:

Who let the DOG out?

Honestly O.... In those days, sanitary inspectors for just remove this rabid dog...... Anyway sha e go happen very soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress / EndSARS: Why We Are Still ‘Protesting’ – Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.