Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram (33208 Views)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Dahjhi: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=34pt]#NEVERAGAIN[/size]
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by gameboy727(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Kudos guys. #NEVERAGAIN will you guys be defeated by terrorists.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Kill them all. grin
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by genxris: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2015
#neveragain will enemies of GEJ administration trample on our intelligence with ropaganda and deceit. #teamGEJcarrygo

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by kevoh(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.
Let's give other Presidential candidates that CHANCE. We have already seen GMB as President nothing sweet came out of it.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Pontaboki: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Mumu,you and your Aboki masters will never rule us again.You dey shout up NEPA since you were born but you expect Jonathan to give you steady light under 4 Years.
medamillion:
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by M4gunners: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
More grace to NA.Gej u are winning the war against Boko Haram and also winning the election.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Erotex(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Boko is finished
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by tunde1200(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
YES

medamillion:
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by holatin(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
How much them pay you ? undecided
anybody tired of corruption, insurgence,unemployment and maladministration must be paid right.

how much are you paid to continue following the wrong path even when you know its wrong.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

This nailed everything. We shouldn't be part of hypocrisy. We should hail mediocrity. If a government doesn't archive at least 70% of what's needed in the country then it has failed. Nothing like 8 years if the 4 years isn't worth it. I ll be collecting my pvc today cos I have decided. Have you?
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

wait for govt to come and pack ur shit and faeces!
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by ochisman(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
kill dem all. e that kills by the gun, shall die by strange bullet
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

abi o no light, all I spend everyday is money on fuel when I calculate that money in one month I piri the the situation of my life, every night till morning na wa o
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

we will give him a chance when he is able to produce his waec certificate which has been mysteriously invincible for the past 52years. Tell him to branch at cambridge office in london and collect his results afterall he has been in uk for the past 2 weeks ,that is enough time for him to get it. We won't entrust the destiny of over 160million ppl into the hands of someone who doesn't know simple basic economic principles and ideas of the modern age we live in.

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by auntymi(f): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2015
we're watchiN d last fight of dis film, their eNd is neAr
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by reginaldchinna: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

a better nigeria is when you acknowledge an effort please....and for you and GMB with his age he has no brain cells left is obvious with the meaning he gave for APC and INEC

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by thaoriginator: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
This is victory for ALL grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
GEJ in Kirikiri Till 2045 grin
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by haulagehandlers(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
brightology3:
Toms up 2 our gallant n brave army.kill dem all,spare no one
thumbs up not toms up
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by publicenemy(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
brightology3:

" Tumbs Up "
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by thaoriginator: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
You're a brainless idiott! How much them pay your mama? GEJ In Kirikiri Till 2045
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by kodded(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
You're a brainless idiott! How much them pay your mama? GEJ In Kirikiri Till 2045
just tell us how much undecided
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by xmich(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS
OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA
(EOB).......
Join us by 1pm-4pm Biafra land time, as we
mark the inaugural opening of our embassy in
Vitoria spain. This is indeed a landmark feat in
the history of this great movement. We are
gathering momentum with every passing day,
and that is because we remain focus, united,
incorruptible, fearless before our foes and
above all whiter than white-and whiter than
snow!!!
Chukwiabiama remains our pillar and on which
these struggle is anchored upon. The
programme will be anchored by our ever
relentless and noble leader, Nnamdi Kanu ........
# youdonotwanttomissit !!!
You can Listen to these special edition of today's
broadcast via any of the following listening
PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu,
Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, isele
ukwu, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe,
Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk
97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this
locations, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra,
www.biafrarestoration.com , http://tunein.com/
radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/rbl-
world/745050
www.biafratv.co www.forum.radiobiafra.co ,
radiobiafra.co, ipob.org , www.biafravoice
.com ,rblworld.tv, indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org ,
rbl www.peopleofbiafra.org , also on AMOS 5
17°E SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and
DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers
to call during broadcast are +442081339976,
+44783130837, and radiobiafra1 and
radiobiafra for skype .....Director's effort is
relentless as he and fellow hard core biafrans
are working earnestly to ensure that other parts
of biafra land starts listening via FM as well....
Tune in for what is preached here is nothing
but Gospel... # UDO — with Ugonna Echefu
Doublefire.

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by kodded(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
anybody tired of corruption, insurgence,unemployment and maladministration must be paid right.

how much are you paid to continue following the wrong path even when you know its wrong.
is that why he will copy and paste desame trash every where ?
Even in romance, gaming and even religious section ?
angry
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by ellechrystal(f): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Happy birthday brosdoncome.
God bless u
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by keshconnections: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
[s][/s]
datribune:

FIXED[s][/s]. Were it not 4 d competition frm d APC in dis election, dis clown might never hav taken dis war seriously or visited d N/east whom he considers not as part of his constituency but as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him.
Jonathan is a disgrace to all phd holders[/s]
[s]
Pls use tissue and close this your anus, U are excreting poo. An insult on Mr. President is an insult on Nigeria.
Open your own thread for insult. We are here to celebrate the victory of our military through our Gallant President.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by DukeNija(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

Go and sleep under the bridge. GMB had his chance in 1984- 86, but messed up. Which other chance does he need again? Abeg go and sleep under the bridge. GEJ till 2019
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Topewealth: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]

If u think he is lying; its either you are not in Nigeria or you are related to. BADLUCK!

This Badluck
is Dumb!
If you want some one frm the East to rule this nation , you people should present a corrupt free, brave and sound man! Not this dumb ass!
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Ponomote(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2015
brightology3:

Not toms up but THUMBS UP....... I guess you schooled in France. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) / Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.