Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram (33209 Views)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by imakebigbucks: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
.. www.buzz77.com
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
The boko guys are beta equiped that our 9ja military
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Hman12(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kai we don't need to buy weapon again o let safe the cash for capital project.. Lol
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by samplegirl(f): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

The era of trials is over. We have dwelt long in that and this is the time to move foward and not giving anybody chance on the ground of probability.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
enomakos:
bros i am not attacking you man,i just quote you to support what you said

I appreciate you my brother.
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by Icecomrade: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

U ARE DREAMING THINKING YOU CAN VOTE BUHARI OUT IN 2019 EVEN IF HE IS SLEEPING.

NORTHERNERS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU THINK. YOU THINK ALL THE CLAMOUR FOR CHANGE IS JUST BECAUSE OF ANY INTEREST TO ADD ANY VALUE TO THIS COUNTRY. ITS MORE OF RETURNING POWER TO THE NORTH

IF THEY GET THE OPPORTUNITY THIS TIME, ITS ANOTHER 8YRS FOR THEM. THE NORTH KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THIS POLITICS BETTER THAN ANY REGION IN THIS COUNTRY.

SO JUST FORGET THIS YOUR THEORY OF CHANGING THEM IF THEY DONT PERFORM. THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA ARE STILL IN POLITICAL BLINDNESS AND THEY THEY WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by pure2012soul(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

For heavens sake, leave politics aside and commend our security forces for their sacrifice and heroism
Re: Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram by benluthur(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=medamillion post=31160017]You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

Government of hypocrisy.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.[/quo

Buhari not an option!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) / Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) / Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.