Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont (22505 Views)

Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by kentochi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kinghustler:
Hi,
I will be dealing with engine parts and legg parts,how much minimum capital can one use for a start??
No idea sir

1 Like

Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by Kinghustler: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thanks allot bro,I'm also interested in the spare parts business,and have interest in Japanese Engine and Legs parts.
By the way things are going economically, how much can one have as a capital for this particular field of business?
sthugo:
I will as much as time permits me to throw lights on this.though do need others with experience to contribute.
Its a biz you can actually start small with consistency and God with you in a good estimated time you are already smiling to your bank alerts.
Every average nigerian residence is your potential customers,why? Because they should own a car or rather automotive.
Be right back
Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by calculation(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kinghustler:
Thanks allot bro,I'm also interested in the spare parts business,and have interest in Japanese Engine and Legs parts.
By the way things are going economically, how much can one have as a capital for this particular field of business?
You can start from small capital and grow it. Just look around to survey most common vehicle model and plan on those engine to start with. If you are serious, I may help you technically
Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by Kinghustler: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm passionate about the business,ur maximum help is highly welcome BOSS.
calculation:

You can start from small capital and grow it. Just look around to survey most common vehicle model and plan on those engine to start with. If you are serious, I may help you technically
Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by calculation(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kinghustler:
I'm passionate about the business,ur maximum help is highly welcome BOSS.
You can contact me when you feel it is okay for you.
Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by Kinghustler: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Greetings Boss,may I have your contact so that I can access you sir.
Thanks for ur kindness �
calculation:
You can contact me when you feel it is okay for you.
Re: Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont by calculation(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kinghustler:
Greetings Boss,may I have your contact so that I can access you sir.
Thanks for ur kindness �
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge / 6 Super Tips On How To Find A Good Wholesaler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.