Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69161 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

You said they rose from dead .... surprised at your response, I asked if you created the thread. Now you're back again , foaming from your dirty fat orfice to me, are you mad? Who's asking stoopid question? Well I don't put any evil doing past you Beatrice , it could be one of your attention seeking tactics knowing your renowned NL ADHD history.

Hehe thread starter eh? You've accused me of worse so not surprised.

*claps hands* grin See who's talking, acting all meek and innocent , from a senior citizen osisi that OFTEN post ropes for people to hang themselves online and wishes death on her enemies.. you're talking BEATRICE, may thunder Fire that your fat mouth.

So because some people splashed your private possessions online, you're now a good person? Hehe I thought you're an 'open book'. Yimu. grin

Rubbish and ingredients *spits*

What private possessions Biko
Pictures of strangers I have never met
Are you that daft shocked shocked shocked
I thought you were a mother of children,you are actually very air headed
How can you be this gullible and placed in the care of helpless children and mentally disabled adults?
Oh now I know why you saved the pictures
You think they are my family?
Just like you believe my name is Beatrice. Hahahahaha

I have three geese that lay golden eggs to sell you
Mumu of the highest order
What a twerp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:43am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you that daft shocked shocked shocked
I thought you were a mother of children,you are actually very air headed
How van you be this gullible and placed in the care of helpless children?

Hmmm.... Here we go again, deflecting subject eh? grin nice one, You're the daft one.

Bloody fraud. Now Fûck off and get on that threadmill. Loser.

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Gosh this cheese cake tastes heavenly
Cococandy I see you peeping
Next time at cheese cake factory get the red velvet cheese cake
It is fabulous!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hmmm.... Here we go again, deflecting subject eh? grin nice one, You're the daft one.

Bloody fraud. Now Fûck off and get on that threadmill. Loser.

No seriously
That you actually believe my name is Beatrice and my last name is Osisi and that someone posted my pics tells me how gullible and air headed you are
I hope your husband has more brain matter or else dem kids are in soup

Is it possible that a woman as intelligent as I am will come on a forum and use my husband's last name as my moniker?
You are such a simpleton
Sorry to disappoint you
You have the wrong picture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:
Gosh this cheese cake tastes heavenly
Cococandy I see you peeping
Next time at cheese cake factory get the red velvet cheese cake
It is fabulous!!

Lol. Ok
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Pictures of strangers I have never met

Oh now I know why you saved the pictures
You think they are my family?
Just like you believe my name is Beatrice. Hahahahaha

I have three geese that lay golden eggs to sell you
Mumu of the highest order
What a twerp

Hehe showstopper cheesy

Why are you so scared? grin All these eyeball popping emoticons are just too obvious old woman.

Your name is Beatrice and you married Azubuik end of cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe showstopper cheesy

Why are you so scared? grin All these eyeball popping emoticons are just too obvious old woman.

Your name is Beatrice and you married Azubuik end of cool

Me scared?
Of?
Hahahahahahaha
Show that your picture again grin grin grin grin

I saw a 4 year old there
A 60 year old woman with a 4 year old
Chai
Isi mgbaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

No seriously
That you actually believe my name is Beatrice and my last name is Osisi and that someone posted my pics tells me how gullible and air headed you are
I hope your husband has more brain matter or else dem kids are in soup

Is it possible that a woman as intelligent as I am will come on a forum and use my husband's last name as my moniker?
You are such a simpleton

Oh.. Bla blah blah, Tell that to your mumu children.

You're irrideamable BEATRICE , now fûck off slip on your hip protectors cheesy cheesy olofo

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Oh.. Bla blah blah, Tell that to your mumu children.

You're irrideamable BEATRICE , now fûck off slip on your hip protectors cheesy cheesy olofo

Yawn!
irredeemable
Olodo
You've started again throwing ogbunigwe while people are eating dinner
Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Yawn!
irredeemable
Olodo

I've told you severally to use your teaching skill for your slowpoke kids coz they need it.

That you created a thread to convince me about your details is Epic cheesy

Now fûck off my space.

Long day. cool

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

You've started again throwing ogbunigwe while people are eating dinner
Mumu

You know your mother is a mumu that worship the ground you walk on. Calling me a mumu is an insult to your generation of leeches.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2015
No modified post of yours will slide unanswered cool

go on

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

I've told you severally to use your teaching skill for your slowpoke kids coz they need it.

That you created a thread to convince me about your details is Epic cheesy

Now fûck off my space.

Long day. cool

Long day throwing oral and written bombs abi
I empathize grin
If I asked you this moment to define epic without consulting a dictionary,could you?
I like how nairaland is helping your vocabulary
Thank Seun grin

Which university did you go sef nne,you go uni abi?
I really wanna know
I wan know the school that churns out mumus like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

[s]Long day throwing oral and written bombs abi
I empathize grin
If I asked you this moment to define epic without consulting a dictionary,could you?
I like how nairaland is helping your vocabulary
Thank Seun grin

Which university did you go sef nne,you go uni abi?
I really wanna know[/s]

*Yawns*

Anddddddd.... She's out grin

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

You know your mother is a mumu that worship the ground you walk on. Calling me a mumu is an insult to your generation of leeches.

Clap for yourself
2 months ago,you had it as leaches grin
cheesy cheesy
Remember ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

*Yawns*

Anddddddd.... She's out grin

Post that picture again
I want to save it too
You know
The one about my family
Oya
Anuofia
Asking if I started a stoopid thread
Airhead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:04am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

[s]Clap for yourself
2 months ago,you had it as leaches grin
cheesy cheesy
Remember ?[/s]

*Yawns*

Osisi is Fading away ... Nne you're finished.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:06am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

[s]Post that picture again
I want to save it too
You know
The one about my family
Oya[/s]

Bloody fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Oya ms irridemeable[/size]
So long

Hahahahaha
You think you are writing ijebu grin
Glad I have reduced you to half liners
You don't want to talk too much before another kaboom grin grin

I don't know how a man could marry a woman who couldn't communicate properly
That is such a turn off for a lot of people
I can't stand unintelligent people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Anuofia
Asking if I started a stoopid thread
Airhead

Like I said, you're a fraud so I wont be surprised.

Your crippled AIDS infected father is anofia ... Your mumu ratchet village mother is obviously a airhead.

EOD

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Bloody fraud.

Now down to two words
Hahahahaha
This is sweet!

No wonder you don't comment on threads except to pick fights
everything written is above your league
Even the fight Nwanu once it gets passed fucckk,you are totally fuccked up grin grin
You can barely articulate anything since you inherited agidi for brains
Olodo
I am surprised you haven't broken out in ijebu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewure go ahead and write in Yoruba,it is allowed
Get comfy
Blockhead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

[s] Oya ms irridemeable
So long

Hahahahaha
You think you are writing ijebu grin
Glad I have reduced you to half liners
You don't want to talk too much before another kaboom grin grin

I don't know how a man could marry a woman who couldn't communicate properly
That is such a turn off for a lot of people
I can't stand unintelligent people [/s]

Hehe grin grin grin See jolosi ohh tongue E dey pain am,

Husband ... No job
Kids... Nothing tangible
Papa.. Kaput
Mama nko for villa.. Eh no go area
Husband's family .. Den dey turn gorilla for una dream cheesy @60

.. Let me put yall out of your misery , I fit buy your whole family as slaves that you all are cool Bloody mofo.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin grin grin See jolosi ohh tongue E dey pain am,

Husband ... No job
Kids... Nothing tangible
Papa.. Kaput
Mama nko for villa.. Eh no go area
Husband's family .. Den dey turn gorilla for una dream cheesy @60

.. Let me put yall out of your misery , I fit buy your whole family as slaves that you all are cool Bloody mofo.

She has now gone to broken grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
This is pure comedy
Kai
Oh dear
ROTFLMbakassioff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:17am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Now down to two words
Hahahahaha
This is sweet!

No wonder you don't comment on threads except to pick fights
everything written is above your league
Even the fight Nwanu once it gets passed fucckk,you are totally fuccked up grin grin
You can barely articulate anything since you inherited agidi for brains
Olodo
I am surprised you haven't broken out in ijebu
This
babyosisi:
Ewure go ahead and write in Yoruba,it is allowed
Get comfy
Blockhead
una papa na blockhead
And this one join..
babyosisi:

She has now gone to broken
Hahahahahahaha
This is pure comedy
Kai
Oh dear
ROTFLMbakassioff
All mumbo jumbo with no effect..
Oya what else you got BEATRICE?

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Babyosisi have mercy grin

* puts on my Sunday face*

Ewure go and join civilian JTF and enter sambisa fast fast
You don't need a gun or grenade,just go dia and start speaking and the terrorists will have ogbunigwe landing on their chests one by one
No shots fired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:23am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

You don't need a gun or grenade,just go dia and start speaking and the terrorists will have ogbunigwe landing on their chests
No shots fired

See? You're gradually coming out of your devious shell. You're a curse to any man's family so not surprised your MIL is still on your case @60.

You're the misfortune that every parent cast out of every home, osisi aka BEATRICE, any man that jammed you had met his Waterloo. Cheenekee mee

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewure will face east and speak
Kakakakakakadudududududu ( machine gun from ewure's mouth)
Face north
Kakakakakakadudududududu
South
Kakakakakadidududududu
Face west
Krrrrrrrrrkakakakakaka dududududum dum dum

Boko haram ahu ihe ka Biyattie

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

See? You're gradually coming out of your devious shell. You're a curse to any man's family so not surprised your MIL is still on your case @60.

You're the misfortune that every parent cast out of every home, osisi aka BEATRICE, any man that jammed you had met his Waterloo. Cheenekee mee

You are deflecting so we forget the real problems you were born to solve in Nigeria.
Abeg wear short knicker enter sambisa speak i e
grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
Oh dear Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

You don't need a gun or grenade,just go dia and start speaking and the terrorists will have ogbunigwe landing on their chests one by one
No shots fired

No good ever came out of women like you, we all know all your facades to maintain a likeable personality you lacked in the real world. Kai osisi you're curse to any woman that has a fruitful home. You bring unfruitfulness into people's lives.

I bind you on Earth to NL back to HELL FIRE YOU BELONG.

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

No good ever came out of women like you, we all know all your facades to maintain a likeable personality you lacked in the real world. Kai osisi you're curse to any woman that has a fruitful home. You bring unfruitfulness into people's lives.

I bind you on Earth to NL back to HELL FIRE YOU BELONG.

Ogbunigwe nke ise
Nne give me hand!
Idi egwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:28am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

You are deflecting so we forget the real problems you were born to solve in Nigeria.
Abeg wear short knicker enter sambisa speak i e
grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
Oh dear Lord

Deflecting wetin? You're changing the subject to irrelevancies and I must be frank with you, so no dilly dallying... That's just who you are osisi. You're a fraud.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.