Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69176 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

posts or words like these don't usually go well with me, i usually find it hard to absorb, please pardon me, so, because she's a woman, she's not suppose to have self control, it's only men that self control are recommended for, abi, what a double standard?
So, men does not deserve to be cared for but trampled upon, it's only women that are suppose to be cared for and not be trampled on, abi? So, it's a crime to be a man abi?
As far as i'm concerned sha, the two of them have the roles they played towards their failed relationship, the two of them are both guilty, but the woman definately brought out the devil in the man, that's a fact. No gender should be abusive, either emotionally or physically, and no one should treat the other the way he/she will not want to be treated. That's the golden rule.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
at ds juncture...i quit
Just wow! "Women will always be women" this is some serious bullshit, like the symbol of being a woman is verbally abusing people.

Ladies are meant to be cared for and not trampled on, and men are supposed to be a dumping ground for the worst form of abusive words a woman can lay her mouth on, that's just very intelligent thinking.

Please, educate your entitled self I beg you.

we shouldn't even be having this discourse as your mentality is one I cannot, will never and don't ever want to try to understand, given that it's just downright shallow.

Peace.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely
Shut your hole! And she loved him genuinely and kept putting him through emotional abuse? Oh please! Your silly sense of entitlement is the ultimate reason for this senseless post. It is silly women like you that put their man through hell and when the man delivers a handsome uppercut to reset your brain, you come here and say he never loved you bla bla bla...
Better reorder your thinking...you reasoning is so oblique.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sweetcocoa and greatGod2012 I am thrilled that women here could actually see it the way you both did. It is now obvious that the ladies who are in the true picture of the whole thing who are also not her friends or fellowship members are not saying what they did just placate my ego.

Much as she fails to believe especially now, I loved that lady so much I could give up the entire world for it to work, I can say I am lucky I have friends who told me to my face where and when I goof, I can also say she wasn't lucky to have as much outside me, even though she gets out of talking terms with people who believed or said things contrary to her expectations and kept all those who sympathise with her (they never really liked me much anyway).

The love I have for her is such that I worry that she might suffer if she doesn't change and marries a man who is less tolerant(not self praising though) and told her as much which she readily scuffs at.

Above all, I am scared to the marrow thinking my daughter might pick some of the attributes.
Above all, she could be a wonderful lady when she chooses to be, otherwise I wouldn't have made the efforts I made to bring us back together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by iykedare(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
at ds juncture...i quit

Are you kidding or you are just silly? Stop licking your monthly period because that could be the reason you think this way.

Anyway,let sweetcocoa and greatgod20 educate you. There are few reasonable ladies like them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2015
iykedare:

Are you kidding or you are just silly? Stop licking your monthly period because that could be the reason you think this way.

Anyway,let sweetcocoa and greatgod20 educate you. There are few reasonable ladies like them.

Let me know wen u r done running ur stinking mouth...idiat

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Shut your hole! And she loved him genuinely and kept putting him through emotional abuse? Oh please! Your silly sense of entitlement is the ultimate reason for this senseless post. It is silly women like you that put their man through hell and when the man delivers a handsome uppercut to reset your brain, you come here and say he never loved you bla bla bla...
Better reorder your thinking...you reasoning is so oblique.

ur inability to make clear n reasonable points without using abusive words shows how senseless u are...i dont blame u fool

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Actions always equals reaction...
Granted your reaction was regrettable, but even
A goat will turn round and bite when pushed to the wall.
Everyone has a breaking point.

You got to count your losses, and make concrete
Effort to teach your daughter what you want her to learn, when the time is right.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by iykedare(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Let me know wen u r done running ur stinking mouth...idiat

Hoe.....

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by naijaboiy: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

at ds juncture...i quit
in other words,,its right for women to be verbally abusive continually.

Bullshit undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2015
OP, I read ur story and yes, you both are at fault but I also don't understand how sober you are or if you wont really do same next time, this is from your choice of words such as "she deserves it" and "she really didn't get enough of the beatings".

It's sounding like you still relish the beating you gave her cuz you think ur actions were well justified. There is never a justification for beating your spouse IMO esp in the presence of a child.

I advise you to also look inwards on how you could have handled the situation better from your end as against you laying the total blame on her. Don't be one of the men who beat once, regret it but continue to beat afterwards.

12 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

ur inability to make clear n reasonable points without using abusive words shows how senseless u are...i dont blame u fool
Your Chicken pox poker marked face apart, the evil, rotten maggot infested puccy you carry about should be your main cause of concern, not spreading your stinking yellow teeth to make idiotically unreasonable comments in a public forum!
You stink! Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs away from here! It is because of fools like you that some women are losing respect everyday. You think your outdated way of thinking still suffices? Go back to kindergarten and learn the basics of human relationships. Stop being a curse to your generation! grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by onadana: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2015
coolWhat an epistle.You see how guilt punished you to sit and write this long book.Real men don't hit a woman If you do it once you will do it again.

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by realGURU(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Man u wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2015
onadana:
cool.Real men don't hit a woman If you do it once you will do it again.
Hey stop this right now! I bet real women abuse and emotionally emasculate their man, abi? If you can't balance your argument then smell out grin grin grin. Throw your thoughts right out of the window! Such quotes are totally outdated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 6:18am On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
Man u wicked
What is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2015
*sleep walks out of thread*

The more reason it's such a bad idea not to marry a live in gf as soon as she takes in.Marriage has a way of naturally help her reshuffle her friends.I am sure all the friends here are singless.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by femi4: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
I also hope you won't hit him first, or even insult him so much that he'll start to wonder, especially if he can't match you words for words, hope you also won't lock the door when he attempts to leave.
Why do women always do that....its either they seize your car key or lock the door
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Decryptor(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

See them! They don come...na your type go dey embarass and frustrate your hubby no matter how well he treats you. See as your face be like wetin dem dey see for cartoon network

-----Updated------

She don sharpaly comot her picture from her profile because of this comment. I sabi give people heat o! grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by tyconcepts(f): 6:24am On Mar 01, 2015
One mistake......

She shouldn't have held you back when you wanted to leave the house in the fit of anger.

That's one thing I'd never do.

When a relationship becomes abusive.....Take a walk as it doesn't always end well.

No gender has a right to emotionally, verbally, physically, e t c abuse the other....No gender!!!

Secondly...Be mindful of ladies or guys without a mind of their own.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ademusiwa1: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
The bible says pray for your enemy. The people did not say, pray good prayer for your enemy.

It shall never be well with my enemy. My enemy shall never know no peace. May caterpillars kill my enemy.
May those who plot against me be kill by thunder. May poverty hit my enemy. May no good thing come to. My enemy. May the demon of hell be release against my enemy.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Violence solves nothing. Good luck with your 'regretful' justification tho.

The separation is probably for the best, but you should still try to be in your child's life if you care to be.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2015
The OP really tried. My tolerance level for ladies has reduced honestly and I doubt I would last as much under such conditions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dridowu: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm what can i say than all is well
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Richy4(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2015
I can't believe I read all these. Anyways bro. That was a mistake..
Please make sure it doesn't repeat itself. There is always an exit door close by when that anger is creeping in. You should know that nature gave women a weapon and that weapon is in their mouth.

She is an adult and has the mind of her own. You don't choose friends for your woman. Though I read between the line that she is a pushover kind of person. She trust easily. Just be nice. And may God give you guys peace. Because u deserve that

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Guy, you sabi english die!!!!! shocked cool shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by popson1st: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2015
And you expect me to read all these because you hit her?

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Hey stop this right now! I bet real women abuse and emotionally emasculate their man, abi? If you can't balance your argument then smell out grin grin grin. Throw your thoughts right out of the window! Such quotes are totally outdated.

You can as well punch your mother.I am sure you will enjoy it. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by datkoded(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
haba naw, didn't u read the whole gist. He gave her a LoveLy Beating grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.